Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 36 of 66 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 65 66
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Raeford;
Thanks for the reply sir.

I'm sorry, more than sorry, deeply troubled that your family business of 80+ years is threatened by governmental intervention or meddling. There's no other way to put it really.

As you noted we got here either through complacency or perhaps not being careful enough to examine what we thought at the time might be lies, but we kept on course for reasons that we believed were valid at the time.

Again I'll offer that if you or any of our non Canuck folks sitting at our cyber 'Fire have questions, please do ask - PM or out here is fine by me. I'm not afraid to say I don't know, you know? wink

Your final thought really strikes a chord with me as I've been blessed with a wonderful run in life, far more than I've ever done to deserve it, but it's my kids and if not my grandkids then other folks' grandkids that deserve as firm a foundation for their lives as was provided for me by my own parents and grandparents.

All the best and thanks so much again for your continued prayer.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Nashville
Military has so far been steadfast in their refusal to put boots on the ground.

Originally Posted by 673
Yeah, I'm not sure what the arrangement is between Government and the Military LOL, I am only musing about it, but it wouldn't surprise me.
On the other hand, maybe the will of the Military is more inclined to attack parliament while they are in the neighborhood.:)

There is a procedure in place. The province would have to formally request military assistance. That has not happened.

The military are not trained like the police. There is no sensitivity trng.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka

"he honked his horn"

FJB & FJT
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I guess once again corrupt unions are screwing over the working class. No wonder unions have zero respect

https://teamsters.ca/en/blog/2022/02/07/the-real-enemy-for-truckers-is-covid-19/

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Good afternoon once more sir, thanks for the links.

The situation certainly isn't contained anymore to only a few malcontent Mennonites gone rogue in southern Alberta and some wild eyed fringe elements in Ottawa it would appear.

Never fear though, I read that the Liberals have the new Safety Minister Marco Mendicino AND no less than Emergency Preparedness Minister Hangover Bill Blair on that border closure issue.

One has to imagine Hangover Bill's garage looks like he's stocking up for an old fashioned Ukrainian wedding dance in the old days if you catch my drift. My guess is he'd not do too well without a solid ration of daily grog. wink

Perhaps I'm wrong and am being a little harsh on Hangover Bill, but I'm still a tad agitated he spearheaded their unlawful firearm seizure program, so I'll ask forgiveness for my less than charitable outlook on the man.

Watching the CPAC this afternoon it appeared as if the NDP and Liberal MPs were reading from the same bizarre script and the PC and Bloc were full on verbally pummeling the government.

It was interesting to see the Quebec Liberal MP come out - on CTV - who gave him 13 minutes of air time no less - to use some very carefully chosen language to describe his government and Prince Hide 'n Ski in particular.

As Bill and Ted might have said, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K" when that happens Nashville.... grin

We'll see for sure and as you know sir I and a bunch of us will keep on praying for you and your BIL and the rest.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
No joke. smile this is what global bc said today at noon.
The new spin the media is taking is that to question the media is to question democracy itself, and it violates the Charter.

Section 2(b)-freedom of expression ..
2- Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
b- freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media communication.

They were implying that to question the media violates this Charter right, so you better believe everything they say. They are losing control of how people are receiving their news, people are ignoring them and choosing online news or none at all.
It is not so much them losing viewers, its them losing control of how the people are conditioned/programmed.

In my view, this is also a colossal win, to big to really calculate at this time, but it could really grow legs and snowball.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Dwayne, that Quebec Liberal MP has already paid the price by losing his chairmanship of the Quebec caucus. The Liberals are ruthless when it comes to keeping their MP’s in line, as learned by Jody WIlson-Raybould.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Dwayne, that Quebec Liberal MP has already paid the price by losing his chairmanship of the Quebec caucus. The Liberals are ruthless when it comes to keeping their MP’s in line, as learned by Jody WIlson-Raybould.

I am listening to his words now, it sounds like a resignation letter lol. I wonder how many cracks before this house of cards comes down?

Last edited by 673; 02/08/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Afternoon again my friend.

For sure it sounded like a resignation letter, but again it's interesting to the nth degree that CTV gave him 13 minutes of their precious propaganda time to do that is it not?

That said, he must have seen the writing on the wall and decided he wanted to shave again at some point in his life.

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I caught Premier Scott Moe and their Main Doctor fellow announcing the end of all mandates in Saskatchewan.

One of the reporters tried to pin him with, "Are you just caving in to the convoys by doing this?"

Moe replied something to the effect of, "Are they no longer my constituents if they're in a convoy?" While he then went on to talk about his reasoning, the reported was much less chirpy after that.

Anyways, there's cracks all over now for sure.

Let's continue to pray for bigger ones as the week continues.

Dwayne

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I saw his Twitter post. Apparently, he resigned as the president of the Quebec caucus, but is still a Liberal. He posted in French, but this is the post I Am talking about.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoelLightbound/status/1491146382895243269

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Western Standard has good unbiased coverage unlike the sparkly socks network CBC

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
I saw his Twitter post. Apparently, he resigned as the president of the Quebec caucus, but is still a Liberal. He posted in French, but this is the post I Am talking about.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoelLightbound/status/1491146382895243269

So it was a resignation letter.
All I can say is that, this Liberal party is not the Liberal party of years past, just a guess, but it seems like Trudeau and Butts have tried to steal the Country for themselves, and if this government had a majority frown we would have widespread violence at this point on time, or worse, because he is a madman and a dictator.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
[quote=Nashville]I have not heard anyone mention it. We have seen the article but I’m not sure anyone really cares too much? If they do suspend the truckers licenses, they would then have to deal with towing all the trucks that would now have no driver. Towing companies have declined to tow anyone here and there are many more people that would come in and take our places or blockade the blockade such as done in Alberta.

I was surprised that the govt would consider doing that. I didn't think it would bother anyone there, but I had to ask. Thanks.

One of the full masked plants that was disrespecting the tomb of unknown solider spit it out that he was paid to be there.. face book and you tube deleted the clip ..
Paid by guess who Gerald Butts !!! Such an obvious false flag yet the corrupt media is running with it..

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, Trudeau said today in the house of commons Ottawa citizens "don't deserve to be confronted with the inherent violence of a swastika flying on a street corner" another doozy.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
As my son said, the person who took that flag out should have gone to hospital on a gurney.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 673
Yeah, Trudeau said today in the house of commons Ottawa citizens "don't deserve to be confronted with the inherent violence of a swastika flying on a street corner" another doozy.

Short memory. Apparently the big one on the back of Pierre’s leather jacket, when he was riding his motorcycle around Montreal in WWII wasn’t confrontational . You know, when kids like my uncle was shipping out to fight AGAINST the Nazis, and Pierre’s dad had bought him a cushy do nothing position so he didn’t have to serve this country

Page 36 of 66 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,860
Posts18,517,817
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.