Hop To
Page 37 of 66 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 65 66
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lorne
Originally Posted by 673
Yeah, Trudeau said today in the house of commons Ottawa citizens "don't deserve to be confronted with the inherent violence of a swastika flying on a street corner" another doozy.

Short memory. Apparently the big one on the back of Pierre’s leather jacket, when he was riding his motorcycle around Montreal in WWII wasn’t confrontational . You know, when kids like my uncle was shipping out to fight AGAINST the Nazis, and Pierre’s dad had bought him a cushy do nothing position so he didn’t have to serve this country

Good stuff Lorne, I checked into what you say here, and quickly found a large amount of evidence to support the claim. I had no knowledge of that, too bad there isn't a photo to be found..,,I bet there is somewhere.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A word of encouragement from south of the border to all the truckers, farmers, trades, and concerned citizens that are participating, in whatever way they can, in this historic effort to restore freedom and individual responsibility.

I am in awe at the steadfastness, the integrity, the ingenuity and the politically savvy with which this protest has developed. It seems that, especially here, South of the Medicine Line, we have forgotten that protests and political movements can be MORE effective when they aren’t ugly, obscene and / or violent. We have forgotten that sincerity, creativity, kindness, humor and civility are such incredibly powerful ways to get your point across.

I most fervently hope and pray that this convoy movement is the beginning of the sea change we, the small fringe minority with unacceptable views, have been working for. When times get difficult, please remember, the whole world is indeed watching, hoping, wishing, and praying that some sanity will return to this world through your efforts, commitment and sacrifice. Thank you for standing tall for all of us.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Dutch;
Evening again sir, thanks from the bottom of my heart for that.

I know that Nashville who is at ground zero camped out in front of the Canadian War Memorial in front of the Parliament buildings does check in here.

As I laid out in my post in the general forum, we're seeing some cracks in the system as well as Canadians coming together in a way I would have bet money would not/could not happen.

But it did and it continues to do that Dutch, so much so that a lifetime western separatist - me - has to reexamine my beliefs. That's truly something Dutch as my heritage is mostly Teutonic with possibly some Ashkenazi thrown in, so like they always said, "You can always tell a German, but you can't tell me much" wink

I keep saying this and sorry for repeating myself, but for sure to me the prayers are a huge component in all this. There was a palpable darkness in so much of what Prince Hide 'n Ski was doing to undermine the church, faith and the Canadian spirit.

Thanks sincerely again for your interest and your prayers.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Leather jacket with a huge Swastika on the back and a Prussian military helmet is what I was told , by an uncle shipping out in the Navy.

Bet there are photos but buried very deep.

I forget the name of the (Government) organization that daddy got Pee-air into which counted as ‘military service ‘

Rotten to the core

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
This evenings updates.

The rumours seem to multiply every minute now. Raids to be expected within the hour, planned power outages and radio blackouts, police clearing out camps and fencing people out, convoy leaders arrested and charged, Justrun plans on meeting with vaccinated truckers only tomorrow. The list goes on and on but no one seems to be able to substantiate their claims. It leads to a lot of chasing ghosts and wasted time. Scare tactics have been used even before we arrived here in Ottawa. It’s not that these things can’t or won’t happen just that no one can verify the claimed statements so we can make a rational decision to counter or prepare.

Other than that it was a good day. Somehow I ended up doing two live interviews which I hope to never repeat. The second interview led to meeting another local in the affected residential zone. Once again he pleaded with us not to leave and thanked us for coming out. He walks to parliament every day now to thank everyone here and offer them a place to shower or do a load of laundry. Once again, it’s heart warming to see these people that come out to show their love and support for us. Offering whatever they can to help and to keep us here to fight. Many wish they could be apart of the convoy which we laugh at. By showing up, they have joined it. That usually puts a big grin on their face, they don’t realize it’s a mutual need for each others support.

There were a lot of reporters out today many with strategically placed cameras faced in the wrong direction. They would like you all to believe that we are losing support. That there’s less people around this week than last. While it is true there’s a few less trucks, we have not lost any ground. It seems the media believes the people are too dumb to think for themselves, that they will overlook the fact that people need to sleep or work during the week. That our protest is not a 24/7 festival, it means it has failed. Their arrogance, they actually believe the people NEED them, that they’re important.

Leaving the reporters behind we had a joyous evening hanging out in our trailer, friends we have made over the last couple weeks seemed to descend upon us one after the other. Some we had only met online or had heard about them and we could now put faces to the names. We could hear their stories in person and hear how they have been impacted by the past couple of weeks. An infectious joy has been spreading and people can hardly contain their smiles and excitement. Two years of depression and loneliness wiped out in a week by a group of strangers that gathered together to fight for each other. The “hill” has become a symbol of hope for many and failure on our part would be catastrophic to those that have seen a glimmer of light.

Once again I urge you all to civil disobedience. To peacefully stand up and declare your freedom.

Cheers, Nash.

Pitter Patter!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Thanks again for that update.

There's so many conflicting versions of what's going on that it's tough to sort it out - and that's just on the YouTube stuff.

As always I look forward to the updates every day.

And again I'll say that I'll pray for you and your BIL specifically - and the rest as well.

Have a good rest sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

thank you for update.

thousands in North Idaho support you.

Originally Posted by Nashville
This evenings updates.

The rumours seem to multiply every minute now. Raids to be expected within the hour, planned power outages and radio blackouts, police clearing out camps and fencing people out, convoy leaders arrested and charged, Justrun plans on meeting with vaccinated truckers only tomorrow. The list goes on and on but no one seems to be able to substantiate their claims. It leads to a lot of chasing ghosts and wasted time. Scare tactics have been used even before we arrived here in Ottawa. It’s not that these things can’t or won’t happen just that no one can verify the claimed statements so we can make a rational decision to counter or prepare.

Other than that it was a good day. Somehow I ended up doing two live interviews which I hope to never repeat. The second interview led to meeting another local in the affected residential zone. Once again he pleaded with us not to leave and thanked us for coming out. He walks to parliament every day now to thank everyone here and offer them a place to shower or do a load of laundry. Once again, it’s heart warming to see these people that come out to show their love and support for us. Offering whatever they can to help and to keep us here to fight. Many wish they could be apart of the convoy which we laugh at. By showing up, they have joined it. That usually puts a big grin on their face, they don’t realize it’s a mutual need for each others support.

There were a lot of reporters out today many with strategically placed cameras faced in the wrong direction. They would like you all to believe that we are losing support. That there’s less people around this week than last. While it is true there’s a few less trucks, we have not lost any ground. It seems the media believes the people are too dumb to think for themselves, that they will overlook the fact that people need to sleep or work during the week. That our protest is not a 24/7 festival, it means it has failed. Their arrogance, they actually believe the people NEED them, that they’re important.

Leaving the reporters behind we had a joyous evening hanging out in our trailer, friends we have made over the last couple weeks seemed to descend upon us one after the other. Some we had only met online or had heard about them and we could now put faces to the names. We could hear their stories in person and hear how they have been impacted by the past couple of weeks. An infectious joy has been spreading and people can hardly contain their smiles and excitement. Two years of depression and loneliness wiped out in a week by a group of strangers that gathered together to fight for each other. The “hill” has become a symbol of hope for many and failure on our part would be catastrophic to those that have seen a glimmer of light.

Once again I urge you all to civil disobedience. To peacefully stand up and declare your freedom.

Cheers, Nash.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This evenings updates.

Cheers, Nash.

Thank you!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Saskatchewan ending COVID-19 passport, lifting mask requirement

https://www.sasktoday.ca/provincial...assport-lifting-mask-requirement-5038753

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Thanks for what you are doing! God Bless!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Excellent opinion that supports exactly what the truckers are fighting for.

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2022/02/a-brave-new-world-without-rights.html#more

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If we have a look at Trudeau's cabinet, we will see that Canada's minister of health Mr Duclo, doesn't know anything about healthcare issue's, he is an economics guy. Why he is giving Canadians healthcare advice is beyond ludicrous.
It begs the question.....how is he able to answer questions regarding the subject of healthcare is beyond logic.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I love this video because it shows the volume of ordinary people who are supporting the truckers.

And this one looks like they’re going after the Sarnia/Port Huron Michigan crossing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
A word of encouragement from south of the border to all the truckers, farmers, trades, and concerned citizens that are participating, in whatever way they can, in this historic effort to restore freedom and individual responsibility.

I am in awe at the steadfastness, the integrity, the ingenuity and the politically savvy with which this protest has developed. It seems that, especially here, South of the Medicine Line, we have forgotten that protests and political movements can be MORE effective when they aren’t ugly, obscene and / or violent. We have forgotten that sincerity, creativity, kindness, humor and civility are such incredibly powerful ways to get your point across.

I most fervently hope and pray that this convoy movement is the beginning of the sea change we, the small fringe minority with unacceptable views, have been working for. When times get difficult, please remember, the whole world is indeed watching, hoping, wishing, and praying that some sanity will return to this world through your efforts, commitment and sacrifice. Thank you for standing tall for all of us.

Heartfelt, beautiful & sincere sentiments Dutch !

Thank you !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Another update.

We woke up to a flood of messages asking about wether or not we were leaving Ottawa and heading to Toronto. This is not happening, the players are just throwing out distractions that police forces and mayors have to react to. It’s easing some of our pressure here and keeping them on their toes.

It was another restful evening and spirits are still high. Trucks are still here and we haven’t given up any ground. Today has so far been like any other day which is good. We met some more friends today that are helping out, mechanics that brought their service truck here. We’ve also run into more people just walking around that recognize the BIL or our trailer and want to say hi.

BIL did an interview with Davespaper this afternoon and we’ve had more requests coming from all over the world to do more interviews. The people want to know what’s happening, what the truth is here in Canada.

There isn’t much else to say really. It’s been a calm day which is nice and people are still walking food and fuel up to the trucks.

Keep going guys, we’re winning.

Pitter Patter!
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Outstanding!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Another update.

We woke up to a flood of messages asking about wether or not we were leaving Ottawa and heading to Toronto. This is not happening, the players are just throwing out distractions that police forces and mayors have to react to. It’s easing some of our pressure here and keeping them on their toes.

It was another restful evening and spirits are still high. Trucks are still here and we haven’t given up any ground. Today has so far been like any other day which is good. We met some more friends today that are helping out, mechanics that brought their service truck here. We’ve also run into more people just walking around that recognize the BIL or our trailer and want to say hi.

BIL did an interview with Davespaper this afternoon and we’ve had more requests coming from all over the world to do more interviews. The people want to know what’s happening, what the truth is here in Canada.

There isn’t much else to say really. It’s been a calm day which is nice and people are still walking food and fuel up to the trucks.

Keep going guys, we’re winning.

Good to hear the freedom, workers' rights rally is still doing well

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Another win with another Liberal backbencher stepping out. Hopefully some of the "more" referenced in the last paragraph start to do the same

Good job you guys. The cracks are widening

https://www.hilltimes.com/2022/02/0...of-pandemic-sides-with-lightbound/343476

Hugh
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
If there are enough Liberal MP's who've had enough, it is conceivable that JustRun could lose his job as PM.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Stevie is not going to like this.

Page 37 of 66 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,874
Posts18,518,082
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.