Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kappa8
The homeless largely include mental disorders, drug users, and general malcontents who despise society.

What could possibly go wrong?

"In a shocking turn of events, a homeless man turns on his benefactors and stabs them in their sleep and robs their house...."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
I remember after Hurricane Katrina that Franklin Graham came up with the brilliant idea that Christian families could take the "refugees" into their homes all across America. One of our rural Baptist churches open up their fellowship hall and facilities to about 20 of them. I can assure you they won't do that ever again. Almost a year later they were still there and had trashed the place. I'm not sure how they got rid of them.

FEMA set up a FEMA trailer park on the southern border edge of our left burg after the flood in 1997. "Temporary, just to allow folks to get back on their feet." A year later, the majority were still living there. Rent free, of course. The $13,000-$18,000 FEMA hand out was long gone. And their situation was still no better than when they fled the flood. IIRC, took another year to get the last of them out and close down the FEMA trailer park...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Originally Posted by Hastings
I remember after Hurricane Katrina that Franklin Graham came up with the brilliant idea that Christian families could take the "refugees" into their homes all across America. One of our rural Baptist churches open up their fellowship hall and facilities to about 20 of them. I can assure you they won't do that ever again. Almost a year later they were still there and had trashed the place. I'm not sure how they got rid of them.

Yep, I would be very aware of eviction law before I let any undesirables occupy my domicile. In some locales it is extremely difficult to have legal occupants evicted in a timely manner and without great effort and expense.

A friend was married to a cheating skank. They were living in his fathers house. His dad wasn't charging them rent so they could save money.
When he caught her cheating & filed for divorce, his dad told her to move out, she fought that in court saying she was a tenant.
The judge asked if she paid rent? No she did not. Does she do any work around the house? Yes she cooks, cleans, does laundry.
The judge said, that counts as rent, you can't just throw her out.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Piglosi goes first then everyone else can think about it.

The way life should be.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Just stop treating them with Narcan. Problem solved in just a few months.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BLG
From the article, this is especially disturbing an may levels. The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.

Zach Stein and his wife took in a struggling young woman through the program in 2020, allowing her to stay in a spare bedroom, according to the Mercury News. “In some ways, it was really weird,” Stein said.

The couple recently had a baby and is open to taking in another homeless person in the future. They were able to purchase their home after receiving an inheritance and aim to share the “good luck” with those struggling, the Mercury News reports.

“Being in a position to do that, especially in a place like the Bay Area,” Stein told the outlet. “It felt really important to us to find ways to open that up.”

Clyde

It's always about "feeling so good" and posturing to others how compassionate and morally superior they are, over the worker peasants. Zach Stein and his wife are typical bliss ninnies who haven't a clue about real life and human nature.

L.W.

Last edited by Leanwolf; 02/10/22. Reason: Correct Spelling.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by BLG
From the article, this is especially disturbing an may levels. The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.

Zach Stein and his wife took in a struggling young woman through the program in 2020, allowing her to stay in a spare bedroom, according to the Mercury News. “In some ways, it was really weird,” Stein said.

The couple recently had a baby and is open to taking in another homeless person in the future. They were able to purchase their home after receiving an inheritance and aim to share the “good luck” with those struggling, the Mercury News reports.

“Being in a position to do that, especially in a place like the Bay Area,” Stein told the outlet. “It felt really important to us to find ways to open that up.”

Clyde

It's always about "feeling so good" and posturing to others how compassionate and morally superior they are, over the worker peasants. Zach Stein and his wife are typical bliss ninnies who haven't a clue about real life an human nature.

L.W.
Oh ,but they sooner or later ,will find out real good about human nature ,if they keep doing this .It never fails . one of those "poor souls" will take advantage of them real good

NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wonder how old Zach and the Mrs. will feel when they let in some animal who rapes or kills the new baby?

The way life should be.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
you just can't fix stupid.It's amazing that libs can even hold a real job.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I spent 23 months building my custom log cabin.. The girlfriend and I are quite fond of it.
Most homeless are drug addicts and alcoholics. We won't be taking any in. I wonder how many the San Francisco mayor will take in.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I can't understand why people won't move out of those areas ruled by crazy politicians.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Fugg them. Many are living outdoors homeless so their goverment dole checks go further with their drug dealers.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
How about the Mayor practices what he is preaching, what about other leaders like Pelosi ?

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
There was a guy out on I-10 that picked up homeless and kept
them. Used them on his ranch labor and "stuff".

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL. Like I'd let some lowlife bum live in my house.

I once kicked out my own father in law.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What a lovely idea! Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
What could go wrong?

I’d love to see the mayor and all city council members house the vagrants.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Any feral strays wanting a roof over their head will be spayed/neutered, deloused, and housebroke. That should narrow the list down to zero.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
What a great idea! This could also solve the high price of child daycare.

The homeless riffraff can watch the kids, while doping it up in your house all day, pawning your stuff, and inviting their friends over.

When you get home from work, there will be the aroma of home-cooked meth wafting from the kitchen.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I guess they want the city to become one big commune, won't that solve all the problems the politicians have caused?

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 41 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,333
Posts18,526,724
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.