Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 39 of 66 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 65 66
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Another border crossing plugged now. How bad a phuqq up you have to be to piss off the farmers?

https://twitter.com/Yanky_Pollak/status/1491674709481635841?s=20&t=_KBGPLVXn9QaAakk5UzOfQ

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Nashville, remember, you lose around 80% of your body heat through your noggin, so wear a knit hats rather than baseball hat to conserve fuel burn rate.

If that were true you could walk around butt ass naked with only a knit hat on and be toasty.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Good morning to you sir, thanks kindly for the update once more, I hope you both slept well.

As often as possible I leave a comment on the Crackpot Farmer blog on Facebook as well so some of this is repeated here for which I apologize.

Somewhere in a comment on here I mentioned the the Viva livestream where he interviewed you both had 414,000 views... well it's 419,000 this morning and climbing.

Now for sure they're not all Canadian voters watching Nashville, that said only a true believer would think that's nothing, you know?

The message is getting out and whatever the outcome from this or whatever comes next, there's absolutely been an awakening, both with folks who call themselves God's people and those who are but don't know it yet, you know?

Have had a few people talking about some pretty rough crew taking part in prayer circles Nashville - again that's not nothing.

I'll end with my commitment to continue praying for you both and will say a sincere thanks to any and all who've joined me in doing so. It appears there's a bunch of us now who are remembering specifically you and your BIL - and all the rest of course.

Somehow to me, when I'm praying for something it's more meaningful to put a face or two into it. Likely Dr. Jordan Peterson could explain that, but I can't Nashville. Doesn't make it any less true for me though.

Thanks again for the updates, there's a bunch of us tuning in for them too.

Until next time you're both in my prayers.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
looks like Trudeau continues his smear campaign and is caught lying again

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...mi-anti-semitic-flyer-to-smear-truckers/

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
More mandates for healthcare workers in BC, Bonnie Henry is unhinged and a liar.

She continues to give numbers, not sure how she is to be trusted as she already admitted to misrepresenting the numbers.
If everyone would quit going to the hospital for a test these people wouldn't have any numbers to use against us for their ludicrous mandates.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ribka;
Morning my friend, I hope the coffee's on and the fire's lit at your house and all is as well as it can be - all things considered.

Thanks for the link, it's interesting to follow some of the tentacles of the money trail isn't it?

Perhaps I'm seeing things, but to me - and once again I'm not trying to convert anyone to the way I believe here and now or then and later sir - but to me it seems more and more like Paul's thoughts in his letter to Ephesus is where we're at.

Eph. 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Funny thing is sir, when this all kicked off a couple years back I kept on quoting Matthew 11:15 to people and many thought I'd gone off my rocker.

15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

My response was that the two things might well be true - just because I've gone off my rocker didn't make the other part necessarily wrong now did it? grin

It's interesting times we're in now, that's likely an agreed upon point?

Thanks for the link and even more for the prayers.

The more folks we can get both awakened and praying, the more prepared we'll all be for whatever we're going to face next, or that's my current theory anyways sir.

All the best.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Watching global BC this morning.......total bullshyte. They are still talking about getting the jab to keep everyone safe by not spreading/contracting the Wuhan.
I only watch it to see what they are going to do next lol, and if I don't see it with my own eyes I would not believe it.

Henry says Physicians are spreading misinformation, but never does tell us what is the misinformation Physicians are spreading. I would suggest she is the one spreading misinformation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning sir, I see your light is on and hope you had a good rest.

When I was watching a bunch of her presentation, I was watching the comments on the side which was interesting on a couple levels.

One thing I missed was that she stated that some of the mandates - believe this was the vax pass for restaurants, bars, hockey games and movies - was an incentive for people to get vaxed. Upon further reflection I thought that was an odd choice of words when they're usually careful about such things.

It would have made me feel better about it all if they'd have said they had some scientific backing for that mandate, but they didn't.

To me at this juncture, we're apt to start losing some of the essential services people to neighboring provinces. Maybe the BC folks think they'll be a lineup of people coming here to replace them, which historically is/was the case, but so help me how they're going to buy or even rent a house in most of BC escapes me.

I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I'd be lying again if I said I was surprised.

They - whomever the "they" are out there, have either decided they know what's best for "the rest of us" or they like the control. More than likely it's both now that I think about it.

We'll see how John, Adrian and Dr. Bonnie fare in the next bit as I suspect there'll be push back from all sides. There was a lady reporter that shoved back pretty hard already yesterday, so when that happens... well we'll see.

All the best my friend until next time.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Proceedings in the house are beginning on CPAC. I suspect its going to be a good time.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Hey guys,

Still peaceful on the hill. As to why live streams are going down, FB and everything they own, plus a few others are doing whatever they can to suppress the truth of what’s happening here. Key words like “convoy” will get you shut down pretty quick. Many people here have had their accounts shut down temporarily, all groups have been removed, etc.

We’re still holding the line and remaining peaceful.

Pitter Patter!
IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah I thought something like that was happening, thanks for that Nashville.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Thanks again for the update.

I know I keep saying the same stuff, but I do look forward to the updates and still appreciate them.

Woke up a couple times in the night - not unusual for me - and prayed for you both each time. Seemed like the thing to do, so I did.

All the best until next time sir.

Have a good one.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Proceedings in the house are beginning on CPAC. I suspect its going to be a good time.

673;
Morning again my friend.

Just seeing now on CPAC that Jagmeet is calling on Hide 'n Ski to articulate an exit strategy for the mandates... somebody is squeezing him from the grassroots for him to do that.....

Uh oh... laugh

Bet he gets some interesting calls and texts from both sides.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have no idea why someone hasn't called for resignations starting at the top.
Health Minister Duclo can't answer any questions regarding healthcare because he is not qualified in any way.
Every Canadian should be outraged the health minister is not qualified.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
https://www.theepochtimes.com/saskatchewan-will-end-vaccine-mandates-on-feb-13-moe-says_4264567.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-10&utm_medium=email&est=ym34AHCzcCTr0SV95cnGL676pLAsq0iBOZqqB8R6OCBVgWpQoabvdgPEOzaEnlPHZ3o%3D

Looks like you folks are having some effect.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UpTop
Another border crossing plugged now. How bad a phuqq up you have to be to piss off the farmers?

https://twitter.com/Yanky_Pollak/status/1491674709481635841?s=20&t=_KBGPLVXn9QaAakk5UzOfQ

Do you know many farmers?

I really don't think your average North American understands
farmers, loggers, truckers.

Haveing been involved in all, there is a strength and
independence hat comes from doing a solitary, difficult, and dangerous job.

You aren't dealing with pussified, decisions by committee types.
These are people that have situations put in front of them, personally,
That need delt with. Sometimes you are thinking 3 days ahead, fixing a
tomorrow problem, and suddenly face a right dam now issue.
No help, no one to call. Fix it!

It's not hard to piss a farmer off.
Even the most laid back.

They work hard, handle huge amounts of money.
Sometimes, they get to hold onto a little of it.

The mandates are going to hurt their ability to ship and receive.
The convoy is increasing their problem, but they realize that the
solution is to fight.

Remember Trumps trade fight with China?

Our farmers were one their targets.
They thought pressuring them would cause them (our biggest lobby)
to pressure Trump.

Didn't happen.
Trump helped them, help him. And all of U.S.

They stood firm with him, and WE all won.

You don't see farmers personally making a scene.
It's not who they are. They are busy, busting it. Solving problems.
Feeding us.

Ever see the French protests.
There are two groups that get it done there.
Farmers, and Truckers.

Lotta differences across that pond, but the jobs and the men that are formed
by them aren't so different.

On this side, we just haven't reached the point of being mad enough.
Until now.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/convoy-protesters-police-tactical-knowledge-1.6345854

Got bless the ex-police and military who are helping the protestors, and God bless the protestors!

These three have targets on them, but I’m sure they are no stranger to adversity.

“Furthermore, the leadership team for the protesters calling themselves the Freedom Convoy includes:  

Daniel Bulford, a former RCMP officer who was on the prime minister's security detail. He quit last year after refusing to get the vaccine and is the convoy's head of security.

Tom Quiggin, a former military intelligence officer who also worked with the RCMP and was considered one of the country's top counter-terrorism experts.

Tom Marazzo, an ex-military officer who, according to his LinkedIn profile, served in the Canadian Forces for 25 years and now works as a freelance software developer. “

Last edited by Wannabebwana; 02/10/22.
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by UpTop

Do you know many farmers?

I really don't think your average North American understands
farmers, loggers, truckers.

Haveing been involved in all, there is a strength and
independence hat comes from doing a solitary, difficult, and dangerous job.

You aren't dealing with pussified, decisions by committee types.
These are people that have situations put in front of them, personally,
That need delt with. Sometimes you are thinking 3 days ahead, fixing a
tomorrow problem, and suddenly face a right dam now issue.
No help, no one to call. Fix it!

It's not hard to piss a farmer off.
Even the most laid back.

They work hard, handle huge amounts of money.
Sometimes, they get to hold onto a little of it.

The mandates are going to hurt their ability to ship and receive.
The convoy is increasing their problem, but they realize that the
solution is to fight.

Remember Trumps trade fight with China?

Our farmers were one their targets.
They thought pressuring them would cause them (our biggest lobby)
to pressure Trump.

Didn't happen.
Trump helped them, help him. And all of U.S.

They stood firm with him, and WE all won.

You don't see farmers personally making a scene.
It's not who they are. They are busy, busting it. Solving problems.
Feeding us.

Ever see the French protests.
There are two groups that get it done there.
Farmers, and Truckers.

Lotta differences across that pond, but the jobs and the men that are formed
by them aren't so different.

On this side, we just haven't reached the point of being mad enough.
Until now.

You are right about that, that is what the Sikh's did with their farmers strike, here in BC they showed up on the streets to support their brethren in India, they won.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
. like

Page 39 of 66 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,859
Posts18,517,785
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.