This is what Busse worked on

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by moosemike
Busse hasn't been with Kimber in years. So this is disingenuous

Less than two years... hardly disingenuous.

And Kimber was aware of the idiot's anti gun crusades for years

Yup...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
If your "friend" thinks I voted for Biden, it is grossly mistaken, spring.

Really, maybe you want to rethink your answer.

I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just love it when folks that voted for anti gun politicians bitch and complain about anti gun people or actions.

Never not funny......and sad.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Alla those fuggers at Kimber can kiss my rosy ass.

I've dealt with them before and they can across very much like the BHA folks. Elitists with an attitude.

Fugg 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

I've heard from our local past distributor of Kimber, that the current president of Kimber does not care about their rifles. He can make bigger profits making carry handgns. He is also not a gun guy, but a bean counter.

It's a shame that Kimber always seems to be run by morons, they have good products.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.

Oops 😬…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AB2506
It's a shame that Kimber always seems to be run by morons, they have good products.

It tells me the people making the product care about what they are doing and that always makes for a good product.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Eric308
I wrote this in another post in regard to Busse, but it bears repeating:

Anyone over 50 and with half a brain knows this guy is absolutely spot on. Want to know about the modern "gun culture?"

The gun owner of the past went to the back 40 with Dad or later his son with the Model 12, or later the 870 in tow. He might have had a 70 or 700 for that yearly trip out west, a .22 rifle for whatever and maybe a .22 pistol for coon hunting. He realized that needing a gun for two-legged varmints was a once in several lifetimes event, so he didn't much think about it. If he did, maybe he had a Smith or Colt .38 or if he was a real hombre, a 1911.

Today the back 40 is a subdivision or leased up tight, either way the quail were gone long before. Dad's gone on to his reward while the son lives a good life in the city, realizing there are no good Thai places in Schittsville, let alone good paying jobs.

Meanwhile back in Schittsville, Cletus is just about ready to buy his tenth AR and ten-thousandth round of 5.56 to get ready for the collapse/apocalypse/race war that Alex Jones says is just around the corner. Cletus just hopes he can stay awake on the drive to the gun store after working two doubles at the pork processing plant.

And that my friends is the modern firearms industry and culture in a nutshell.

Well I certainly know a number of "Cletuses"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I've dealt with them before and they can across very much like the BHA folks. Elitists with an attitude.

I've heard that from a couple other people too, I only ever had a problem with 1 Kimber product and the person I talked to was very nice, the problem actually ended up being mine.

I wonder if they just have a couple of people bad at customer service.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove

Oops 😬…

Lol, Key word is "Again"...........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Bingo!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Anyone over 50 and with half a brain knows this guy is absolutely spot on. Want to know about the modern "gun culture?"

The gun owner of the past went to the back 40 with Dad or later his son with the Model 12, or later the 870 in tow. He might have had a 70 or 700 for that yearly trip out west, a .22 rifle for whatever and maybe a .22 pistol for coon hunting. He realized that needing a gun for two-legged varmints was a once in several lifetimes event, so he didn't much think about it. If he did, maybe he had a Smith or Colt .38 or if he was a real hombre, a 1911.

Today the back 40 is a subdivision or leased up tight, either way the quail were gone long before. Dad's gone on to his reward while the son lives a good life in the city, realizing there are no good Thai places in Schittsville, let alone good paying jobs.

Meanwhile back in Schittsville, Cletus is just about ready to buy his tenth AR and ten-thousandth round of 5.56 to get ready for the collapse/apocalypse/race war that Alex Jones says is just around the corner. Cletus just hopes he can stay awake on the drive to the gun store after working two doubles at the pork processing plant.

I'm voting for Biden,

the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Lmfao!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣😕

Never been told I'm feckless.

But have been told I was soulless at times.
Which aint a bad thing....

My A2 and My M4 they gaveth me comfort long ago.

My FN it comforts me now.

Who is this azzclown eric308???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I've heard that from a couple other people too, I only ever had a problem with 1 Kimber product and the person I talked to was very nice, the problem actually ended up being mine.

I wonder if they just have a couple of people bad at customer service.

It wasn't customer service I was dealing with. It was their top brass. Probably the AH mentioned above too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

I've heard it used one way, but now a very different way. I dont mind the former. Not so much the latter.

I mean this in complete honesty. Whats the actual definition of "Fudd"?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn't Cooper in Montana too?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

I've heard it used one way, but now a very different way. I dont mind the former. Not so much the latter.

My definition of a Fudd is:

Someone who doesn't care enough about the second amendment to vote accordingly.

Someone who is okay with the govt regulating or taking YOUR guns, because they don't own one like it.

Someone who won't support 2nd Amendment protective/watchdog groups like GOA, etc.

Someone who only cares about the guns they own... a shotgun, bolt action hunting rifle, .22 rifle. They gladly support taking semi-auto's, AR15's AK47's Glocks, or whatever else the deem "evil".

They are also deniers that the govt isn't doing everything they possibly can to infringe on OUR right to keep and bear arms.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Classic bha leadership.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by moosemike
Busse hasn't been with Kimber in years. So this is disingenuous

Why would Kimber employ a rabid anti gun idiot like Busse?

He's active member with BHA

Why do we allow liberal gun and freedom hating cocksukers like erika308 to keep membership on the 'Fire?

"Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest."

Damn, Dave dick Skinner, kinda sounds like SOMEBODY just got caught being a lying Son Of A Bitch, was that YOU? God that must be embarrassing? Is it, or does that come natural to a commie?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You also voted for Biden… Which makes you and Dave Biden buddies…

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

My definition of a Fudd is:

Someone who doesn't care enough about the second amendment to vote accordingly.

Someone who is okay with the govt regulating or taking YOUR guns, because they don't own one like it.

Someone who won't support 2nd Amendment protective/watchdog groups like GOA, etc.

Someone who only cares about the guns they own... a shotgun, bolt action hunting rifle, .22 rifle. They gladly support taking semi-auto's, AR15's AK47's Glocks, or whatever else the deem "evil".

They are also deniers that the govt isn't doing everything they possibly can to infringe on OUR right to keep and bear arms.

I alweays thought it meant a guy who didnt buy or use the latest techy gear, instead wore old woolrich and the same boots... fixed 4x instead of turrets sort of distinction. I didnt interpret the term as being anti. A fudd uses a 300 savage, not a 6.5 creedmooooore.

I guess I sort of self identified as a Fudd, but I think I got the meaning wrong if its what you say.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (35, 406_SBC, 1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 41rem, 16penny, 9 invisible), 1,661 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,113
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.