Campfire Ranger
R

Workers against the racist Trudeau dictatorship

GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Great piece of journalism from Bari Weiss subshack, (who used to work for the NYT until she got cancelled by the same people she empowered).

Anyway, good read, though Bari didn't write it.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/what-the-truckers-want

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wannabebwana;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust the day's shaping up for better than for worse for you all and you're well.

Thanks so much for that article sir!

Wow that was actually real journalism! cool

It's good to read that our fellow Canadians - regardless of ethnic background or sometimes political affiliation too - are seeing some of this for what it is or if it's not now, what it could be.

Just now I was watching CPAC and Hon. Candice Bergen has introduced a bill to have everyone come together and lay out a plan to end mandates on a Federal level.

The Libs/Hide 'n Ski said no - the answer is to have Canadians get vaxed.

Then Hon. Candice Bergen said that 90% of Canadians are vaxed, that other countries are stopping mandates with far less percentage of vax rate, so what was his target number? Was it 100% vax before lifting measures?

He - Hide 'n Ski - didn't answer and walked out again. Please note if that's not what happened, that's what it looked like to me. The camera never follows him leaving, only goes to the speakers who have the floor or the Speaker of the House.

While I'm not surprised in any way by that, I'll admit nonetheless I find it profoundly troubling on a bunch of levels.

It leads to wild speculation that he's bought and paid for, a petulant child, has assumed the role of dictator or a number of other scenarios - or all of them frankly.

Anyways Wannabe, I can honestly say with all my heart I wanted to be so wrong about thinking that would be the case.....

Despite the interesting times we find ourselves in sir, I do hope that we can all stay the course and I do hope the rest of your day is a good one.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Great piece of journalism from Bari Weiss subshack, (who used to work for the NYT until she got cancelled by the same people she empowered).

Anyway, good read, though Bari didn't write it.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/what-the-truckers-want

The journalist is Rupa Subramanya and she recently spoke with Anthony Furey. I posted the link already but some may have missed it.
https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/full-comment-with-anthony-furey/id1561204292?i=1000550314651

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You northern boys and girls are doing it right and I hope those down in the lesser 48 get started on a protest of their own. Good luck to you all!!!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Everyday it gets better, with a few bumps.
Trudeau stomped out of question period today, I think it was twice this week?? I couldn't find the first time, but saw it today, they try to hide it.
Is he allowed to do that? wtf?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 673
Trudeau stomped out of question period today, I think it was twice this week?? I couldn't find the first time, but saw it today, they try to hide it.

He's allowed to do whatever he wants to do, like all tyrants in past history, until the people decide it's time to find their backbone to remove them, so they can live with their God given freedom.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by 673

He's allowed to do whatever he wants to do, like all tyrants in past history, until the people decide it's time to find their backbone to remove them, so they can live with their God given freedom.

No, he is not allowed to do whatever he wants lol. I was wondering what the rules are for behavior in the house, do you know?

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Trudeau is a narcissist, he is unable to have others criticize his behaviour. The last few days the opposition parties have continually chipped away at Trudeau and the Liberals. His reaction is to leave the House of Commons. Out of sight out of mind. Even his close ally NDP leader Jagmeet has turned on him. Trudeau’s days as Liberal party leader and Prime Minister are coming to an abrupt end.

Like they say, there is always an empty seat on the karma bus. His legacy as PM will be a dismal one, over politically correctness, several scandals, mismanagement of the economy, blackface and the accumulation of massive debt. Good riddance.

Nick

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This Country seems like it is ready to go, all I see is really angry people with nothing to lose around my circle. I see a seething pot and nobody to put a lid on it, the bear continues to be poked and I wouldn't want to be law enforcement anywhere in this Country.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by 673

No, he is not allowed to do whatever he wants lol. I was wondering what the rules are for behavior in the house, do you know?

No, I don't know the rules of your House, but everyone knows tyrants in all of past history do not follow the laws of their country, and do what they want while removing people's freedom.

That is what this whole Covid-19 fraud is all about, control and murdering innocent civilians with the shots, and the removal of whatever freedom exists in all countries around the world.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Nick1899
Trudeau is a narcissist, he is unable to have others criticize his behavior.

Nick

All dictators are mentally deranged Narcissists, as are 99.999% of politicians when you really get down to it.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Evening again my friend, I almost called you today but got sidetracked repairing a vacuum hose thing and the day got away on me.

I think that's actually one of the more brilliant aspects of the trucker's rally in that they're over the top peaceful, passive and cheerful.

It would appear that Prince Black Face and his Evil Overlords were likely expecting that and frankly have no clue how to deal with this.

As noted too in a post above regarding the chopped up statement that Hon. Candice Bergen made today, it came from CTV who went from full on falsehoods - nothing to see here reporting to full on falsehoods about it being a massive Klann meeting, so why anyone takes anything they say at face value I'm not sure, you know?

Again if the Cons. said that with no conditions then they misread the mood of the country big time, but I suspect it's a chop job - how much though we'll see.

I watched Evan Solomon get clearly annoyed with Randy Boisanault - the lone Lib from Edmonton - who would not answer any question with anything that remotely resembled an answer.

Solomon was pounding them on an exit strategy as was Jagmeet today too, so it sounds like that's the new flavor of the day.

Meanwhile the auto plants are shutting down and the value of Hangover Bill Blairs garage full of high test liquor has tripled one suspects.

Fascinating day overall for a Thursday though for sure.

Let's all remember to pray for Nashville and his BIL as usual.

Have a good evening.

Dwayne

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Even Fox and Tucker Carlson was giving the turdo system hell tonite. Alberta dumped their mandates he is on his way out... once that's done the Canadians need to look real hard at their LEO s that need the boot also. Here in the states the Canadians are showing us what we need to do. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Obama's, ( Trudeau's lighter skinned brother) former Assistant Secretary of Home Land Security tweeting out today. Calling for the vandalization truckers' vehicles

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
fibka;
Good evening again my friend, I trust the day behaved itself for you and you're all well.

It's interesting to see the divide sometimes between those who've been in power and want to flex their wisdom and then those who've really and truly been there and done that.

As someone who's both been there for towing rigs with airbrakes - the new ones don't turn off as easily as the old ones by the way - and had bad things happen on big bridges - blew my shifts in a 10 ton and stalled traffic on the Port Mann Bridge in Vancouver - I can only imagine the logistics of all that.

First slash the tires, then empty the tanks?? shocked laugh

Arresting the drivers would be first on my list, but what do I know?

Why are we slashing the tires when we want to move the trucks after? laugh laugh

Do we have a deal with a tire wholesaler? crazy

So very many questions with all that...

All the best this evening regardless of my questions ribka.

Dwayne

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Juliette Kayyem......that's Barry Soetoro speaking through her with Rice sitting at his side strategizing how to bring the USA into this "Don't let a good crisis go to waste".

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'd sure hate to have a truck parked on that bridge. Bridges aren't designed for sitting loads they are designed to support short term load weights of moving traffic, hmm? Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
ElkSlayer91;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day was tolerable for you and you're well.

If as you say there's 3 of them conspiring to send out a tweet of such incredible ineptitude, I'd opine that neither of the three as we used to say, should try out for Mensa any time soon.

All the best.

Dwayne

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I'd sure hate to have a truck parked on that bridge. Bridges aren't designed for sitting loads they are designed to support short term load weights of moving traffic, hmm? Mb

Yeah, there's just a little [cough] more separation between trucks (reducing the total weight on the bridge at any one given time) when traffic is flowing.

The engineers have to model a traffic jam or wreck when they design the structure that would create this same situation, so they're good.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 40 of 66 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,745 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,927
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.