Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 66 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 65 66
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
‘Vehicles may be seized’: Judge orders Freedom Convoy truckers to clear the Ambassador Bridge by 7 p.m. or risk arrest

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022...tm_medium=email&utm_source=twtydaily

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Tyrant Turdeau brushes off reporter. Funny how they think they don't have to answer to the people.

https://twitter.com/iamjessaz13/status/1491934835996172292

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
“If you join the protest because you’re tired of covid, you now need to understand you are breaking the law,” PM Trudeau says.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1492264936667369474

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
It's getting real now.

Freedom convoy voted to stay on bridge. State of Emergency kicks in at midnight.

Several videos, and links to follow.

Police already attempted to make arrests, and were surrounded by people.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Police came to make arrests and this happened❤️....who would have ever thought Canada would be leading the world, but they are...Holding The Line...this is tyranny and enslavement vs God and liberty! This is not a fight against mandates; this is a fight to liberate humanity...

https://twitter.com/melcasebee/status/1492241106364477445

https://rumble.com/vupu8y-milk-river-alberta.html

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
It's getting real now.

Freedom convoy voted to stay on bridge. State of Emergency kicks in at midnight.

My apologies for calling you a retard. Good finds.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
live footage

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 673
It's getting real now.

My apologies for calling you a retard. Good finds.

673, you're good. I know the true Christians here know who I am, and I don't need them to stand up for me and get attacked for it. I'm a big boy, and can handle myself quite well when the need arises.

"He is far from Stupid"

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
LOL, thanks...stuff is going on at the bridge.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
They can not arrest everyone.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Windsor ON students walking out, and A LOT of them.
This government has created multi-generational mistrust, it won’t take years to build back any trust in politicians, it will take decades.

https://twitter.com/buperac/status/1492209210645364739

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Trudeau, Bergen debate 'Freedom Convoy' protests, COVID-19 mandates | Question Period in Ottawa

"He is far from Stupid"

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
This government has created multi-generational mistrust, it won’t take years to build back any trust in politicians, it will take decades.

You’re forgetting, they don’t care if we trust them. At this point, it looks like they want to solidify power such that they can rule unopposed. Then, who needs elections?

Slavyanka and I were just talking about that. The fact that there are few to no politicians we actually want to represent our interests.

It’s been 25 years since I actually voted FOR a politician I actually wanted, rather than simply voting to get rid of the one that was already in power.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

You’re forgetting, they don’t care if we trust them. At this point, it looks like they want to solidify power such that they can rule unopposed. Then, who needs elections?

Slavyanka and I were just talking about that. The fact that there are few to no politicians we actually want to represent our interests.

It’s been 25 years since I actually voted FOR a politician I actually wanted, rather than simply voting to get rid of the one that was already in power.

This is starting to explode across the world. They won't be able to stop it.

Australia’s BIGGEST convoy descends on the capital
A huge anti-mandate protest is underway in Australia today

https://www.rebelnews.com/australias_biggest_convoy_descends_on_the_capital

It was only a matter of time before info came flooding into the public domain, and they wouldn't be able to hold the true facts back from the public.

It might go hot. I hope it doesn't, but these NAZIs are committed. The world wide pressure that's building is huge.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Covid-19, confirmed “orders” of vaccine doses per person, 2020

Canada – 9.5
Austrailia – 5.5
Britain – 5.5
USA – 3
EU – 2.75
Japan – 2.25

Source: Duke Global Health Innovation Centre; GAVI; World Bank

Now, do you think these NAZIs might have been planning on killing a few of the citizens? 9.5 doses they are planning to give to “each” person in Canada.

That ought to be enough to create some “adverse” reactions…….like death, aye?

You don’t think ole Turdeau might be dumping in his pants with this info getting into the public domain, do you?

Oops……it is in the public domain now, isn’t it?

9.5 doses ordered for per Canadian…….step right up and get your………..

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Annnnnnd here's the evidence.......

This one is a nuclear bombshell. It is fresh off the press. Today.

Canada (Justin Trudeau) gets a check every time Moderna and Pfizer sells a product.

IE….Trudeau profits directly from every jab you take…it’s the royalty that keeps on giving and it’s the reason that Trudeau has bought 10 vaccines for every man woman and child in Canada…which is far more than any country in the world.

These vaccines are now completely ineffective if they ever were as they were created to make antibodies towards a now long extinct version of the spike protein by the way.

So with all the must watches we present here at the tent….this one is an uber must watch!

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good morning brothers and sisters to the north. Just checking in this morning to see what if anything happened overnight with the threatened actions by trublow.
Hope all is well and I firmly believe you all are setting a large precedent for the US and the world. A lot of eyes are upon you.

I am almost of the mindset that your (Freedom Convoy) actions are a modern day “ Shot heard round’ the world”

Stand fast and Godspeed.

Listened to the Dr. just a minute ago. Ironic that he said “Shot heard round’ the world at the end” .

I probably should have viewed the video before I posted.Don’t need any plagiarism charges leveled at me laugh

Last edited by Featherweight6555; 02/12/22.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Address TO CDN POLICE by Retired OPP Officer Ed Grenier Feb.11, 2022

“The state funded media has lost any and all credibility with the people of Canada and the world.” – Retired OPP Police Officer Ed Grenier

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
This is a world wide effort push of the oligarchs spanning across all governments. We are witnessing, and living through what will be the largest GENOCIDE to have ever happened on this planet, since the flood.

I wish I was wrong in my above statement from yesterday, but news just came out I am right, unfortunately.

1:2,300 - One(1) Death per 2,300 doses given from the shots.

We are looking at matching the total death level across the world of Chairman Mao.

This does not even include long-term death rates which takes time for those numbers to develop, 4-5+ years, from autoimmune diseases that create cancers and other diseases.

This will be economically devastating as businesses will be difficult to stay open due to no available employees.

https://roundingtheearth.substack.com/p/vaccine-induced-mortality-part-8

Interview with a mortician describing the weird blood clots they have never seen before.

EXCLUSIVE: Embalmer reveals 93% of cases died from the vaccine
Anna Foster is an embalmer with 11 years of experience in Carrollton, MO. In this exclusive interview, she reveals that 93% of her last 30 cases died due to clots from the COVID vaccine.

Anna Foster is an embalmer with 11 years of experience in Carrollton, MO. She speaks out for the first time in this exclusive interview:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/exclusive-embalmer-reveals-93-of

These truckers are truly, and literally fighting for their lives, as are everyone else who are standing up to the Mass Murder of innocent people across the Globe.

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Stew Peters - Breaking: Criminal Canadian Monopoly Dr. David Martin Exposes Why Trudeau Won't Back Down

https://rumble.com/vupkuv-breaking-...e276BDBOSEW0Zh6Tp1JXKni0tyWuYxATFg-26Z2w

Rumble — In an emergency broadcast, Dr. David Martin joined the Stew Peters Show on Friday to expose the real reason why Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is refusing to negotiate with his constituents on the Canadian bioweapon mandates.
Stew Peters stated that in April of 2020, Martin highlighted a quote from Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, where he stated “Normality as it was before will not come back full-on until we get a vaccine for this."
With no evidence that a vaccine has ever been successful since Pfizer’s first Coronavirus spike protein vaccine patented in 1990, this statement was unfounded. What Trudeau didn't tell his Canadian constituents or the world was that Canada controlled the mRNA vaccine platform and was destined to become enriched by both Moderna and Pfizer’s partnership with BioNTech.
Trudeau knew that the gene therapy being promoted as a "vaccine" was an economic win for Canada and therefore Trudeau’s Canada had the monopoly on the world’s adoption of mRNA gene therapy shots. He wasn’t promoting science, he was promoting the Canadian economic interest in the gene therapy illegally promoted as a vaccine.
"Canada has a bad history of this," Dr. David Martin told Stew Peters. "We've had our Kent States, and we've had our situations when the legal and then military actions taken against citizens end very badly."
"These people wrote this because they knew tyrants would be here one day, and look, here they are," Stew Peters told Dr. Martin, regarding the clear instruction given by the U.S. Constitution as to how Americans are to deal with a runaway tyrannical government.

Page 43 of 66 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1minute, 55 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,883
Posts18,518,231
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.