Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 66 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 65 66
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I dropped by our local farmers market today. 2 weeks ago when I was there I noticed one of the vendors had a sign on his booth “Closed - gone to Ottawa”. I stopped and talked to him today.

He went with his daughter, who asked him to take her. He said the convoy was amazing, people cheering on overpasses - thousands of them. When they got to Ottawa they got one phone number that connected them to everything they needed. Local citizens were providing rooms to sleep, free food and other supplies.

The atmosphere at the protest was just as amazing, people cheering and dancing.

A good friend of his is still there and was at the seizure of the fuel. The CBC showed up first (what a coincidence) and got set up. Then the cops moved in, in full riot gear and grabbed about 5 jerry cans. It was a total photo op.

There’s a local protest happening today starting at 1 pm. I’m going to go to it. Unlike in Toronto, I think it’s important to drive my car in the convoy to add to the numbers.

One thing that strikes me about this is - why aren’t we hearing about a Covid spike in Ottawa with hospitals being overwhelmed? That many unmasked people, with others moving in and out on the weekend is the definition of a “super-spreader”. Yet all we’re hearing about is how the gov’t needs to be obeyed! Hmmm?

GB1

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I dropped by our local farmers market today. 2 weeks ago when I was there I noticed one of the vendors had a sign on his booth “Closed - gone to Ottawa”. I stopped and talked to him today.

He went with his daughter, who asked him to take her. He said the convoy was amazing, people cheering on overpasses - thousands of them. When they got to Ottawa they got one phone number that connected them to everything they needed. Local citizens were providing rooms to sleep, free food and other supplies.

The atmosphere at the protest was just as amazing, people cheering and dancing.

A good friend of his is still there and was at the seizure of the fuel. The CBC showed up first (what a coincidence) and got set up. Then the cops moved in, in full riot gear and grabbed about 5 jerry cans. It was a total photo op.

There’s a local protest happening today starting at 1 pm. I’m going to go to it. Unlike in Toronto, I think it’s important to drive my car in the convoy to add to the numbers.

One thing that strikes me about this is - why aren’t we hearing about a Covid spike in Ottawa with hospitals being overwhelmed? That many unmasked people, with others moving in and out on the weekend is the definition of a “super-spreader”. Yet all we’re hearing about is how the gov’t needs to be obeyed! Hmmm?

I am also going to join a freedom rally today, I made up more signs over the last few days. I know people who have lost their jobs or had their income curtailed greatly, no need to go into the lives that have been destroyed by these tyrants.

I look at it like this......all of the freedom loving Canadians enemies have been exposed,,,,, and here it is......they were unaware of who their enemies were, not anymore.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like they are attempting to move people off the Ambassador bridge, it ain't working too good.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Morning update.

If there’s lots of spelling mistakes, my hands are still half frozen.

Great turnout last night. It was raining all night but spirits remained high and everyone had a really good time. It was bigger last night than any other Friday so far. Saturdays are always the big days as people are travelling on the Friday and Sunday. It was a mix of live performers, short speeches and music for hours on end. Many families joined in with young children knowing that this is a safe area.

Rained turned to snow and the wind picked up this morning. While not overly cold the snow is coming in sideways right now.
The morning stared with the second day of the Jericho march around the parliament buildings and the Supreme Court. The ground more than doubled from yesterday with several hundred people marching.

After the march the group gathered on parliament hill to spell out “FREEDOM”. Afterwards we enjoyed a nice breakfast of orange slices, pop tarts, granola bars, coffee, juice, chocolate milk, hash browns, eggs, bacon, beans and toast.

It’s shaping up to be another great day here on the hill.
If you’re the praying type, the Windsor protest needs all the help they can get right now! If you can make it down there to film or stand up with them that would be great.

Take care all and if you are attending a protest anywhere, keep it calm and peaceful. There’s nothing that pisses off the government more.

Cheers!

Last edited by Nashville; 02/12/22.

Pitter Patter!
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The article below is a perfect example of irony. An entire group of people is controlled by a few at the top, sound familiar?
Native people need to break out from under what is a dictatorship, and they don't even realize it.

Step out of the control people, what has happened to your individuality? otherwise known as freedom.

https://www.cheknews.ca/b-c-first-n...-spreading-misinformation-racism-951836/

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Morning back at you sir!

It's -5° here this morning but got up to 8° yesterday so "the snow was walking" as my late father used to say.

It currently isn't windy which is a nice change.

When I woke up in the night I remembered to pray for you both and did this morning too.

Think that's about it for here, though I see that buddy is now at the neighbor's place and he might need a recoil pad installed on his new .350 Rem Mag build that I helped facilitate. We've not shot it yet but from the look of the work Greg up a Corlane's did a fantastic job.

I just hope buddy will be okay with a Decelerator and not want a Kick-Eeze like I did for the neighbor... swore that'd be the very last Kick-Eeze I'd ever try to install - and swore a fair bit whilst attempting to grind it too Nashville! eek laugh

Have a good one sir, I'm still praying for you both.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good morning my friend, I hope you had a good night and you're all well up north.

As you and I have discussed, I've had some interactions with one of the people mentioned in that piece you've linked. Through business mostly, some were in the same family.

Anyways, I'll refrain from repeating my comments from our phone conversation on open forum, but no, all isn't as it seems always.

I'm hoping that some of the FN folks are beginning to awaken with all this too for sure.

We'll see won't we?

All the best and have a good one until next time.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
That's because the Kick-eez is the epitome of a piece of crap!
Supposed to be a rally at the Roosville crossing today. We wanted to go but have already committed to another meeting today. Wish I could be there. GD

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I love this happening for you in Canada. Above was a statement on the natives up there. Here in the states they get free everything so they just about all vote liberal. They won’t bite the hand that feeds them. They also get 1000 dollars to get the fax and get a van card as proof. Don’t count on them for help. Edk

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ERK
I love this happening for you in Canada. Above was a statement on the natives up there. Here in the states they get free everything so they just about all vote liberal. They won’t bite the hand that feeds them. They also get 1000 dollars to get the fax and get a van card as proof. Don’t count on them for help. Edk

The article I posted, is simply a hit piece on the freedom convoy, by the media using a highly visible group of people as fodder.
Native people in this Country have been silenced by their so-called leadership, they have been carved out of the mainstream society at large by the promise of money and control. Like other Canadians, many of the Native people are waking up to how they have been manipulated by a dictatorship.
I have no problem telling my kids to wake up, I see no difference here.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Tribal leaders will always sell out their tribe for the highest bidder. I ve worked don reservations over 20 years and the fraud and corruption and hidden child sexual abuse was mind boggling

Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by ERK

The article I posted, is simply a hit piece on the freedom convoy, by the media using a highly visible group of people as fodder.
Native people in this Country have been silenced by their so-called leadership, they have been carved out of the mainstream society at large by the promise of money and control. Like other Canadians, many of the Native people are waking up to how they have been manipulated by a dictatorship.
I have no problem telling my kids to wake up, I see no difference here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Looks like much colder and windy today

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
CBC is putting all their eggs in one basket today. They look like they are about to go down big time, this is a pivotal day in the relationship between Canadian Citizens and the false media in this Country, its quite unbelievable unless you view it in real time for yourself...total and complete lies.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 673
CBC is putting all their eggs in one basket today. They look like they are about to go down big time, this is a pivotal day in the relationship between Canadian Citizens and the false media in this Country, its quite unbelievable unless you view it in real time for yourself...total and complete lies.

https://twitter.com/jonkay/status/1492526318973595651?s=20&t=NTWNC1pbvjITherGupKnrA

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What is an anti-social yob? LOLOL

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Its going to take more than a few commie's with unkept hair spouting pure lies to deter those who love freedom.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Tucker reported yesterday that Gretchen Whitmer has offered heavy equipment to help clear the bridge. With the RCMP outnumbered, the military unwilling to get involved, and Turdeau being pushed by Biden to end the protest, I hope and pray I never see foreign police on Canadian soil.

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Everything the media is saying about the protestors, is exactly what the government is doing to the populace...terrorists, holding people hostage, fear tactics, misinformation, taking away freedoms..everyone can see its all lies. smile

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I gotta run, I have a protest to attend.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Quick update!

The NCC fenced off the war memorial last week. They said that we would desecrate the memorial. They never stepped in beforehand and they only stepped in after to make it look like we were the bad guys. This was all after there had already been a 24hr in person guard installed (volunteered) for three days/nights to protect the memorial. The friends of the guy on guard swapped him out with 24hr direct video surveillance since. People have swept and shoveled the snow off the memorial up until the fence went up.

Today a group of veterans came to the memorial, disassembled the fence, shoveled snow and then led a large group of people in prayer and the national anthem.

Be proud guys!

Pitter Patter!
Page 44 of 66 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,874
Posts18,518,082
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.