Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
After the Olympics...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Michigan will send tow truck to remove tanks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wdvicker
Michigan will send tow truck to remove tanks.

Lmao..... and the teamsters

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem will magically go away after Pelosi sells her defense stocks.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden tells Putin Ukraine invasion would bring decisive response

WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden told Russia's Vladimir Putin on Saturday that the West would respond decisively to any invasion of Ukraine, adding such a step would produce widespread suffering and isolate Moscow.

In the latest effort to manage growing hostility, the two men spoke by phone for an hour a day after Washington and its allies warned that the Russian military, which has 100,000 troops massed near Ukraine, could invade at any moment. Moscow has dismissed those warnings as "hysteria."

Neither side said there had been any breakthroughs. A senior Biden administration official said the call was professional and substantive, but that there was no fundamental change.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate to say it, but it might take the loss of Ukraine to nail Biden's coffin and restore leadership to America, first Congress and then the Whitehouse, hopefully durably. But I think Pukin will invade and take at least half, in the east, plus Kyiv to decapitate Ukraine and leave a rump "state." Then of course, he'll gag down on Germany gas supplies. Macron's nuke announcement shows that at least HE comprehends the deep shyte the EU has landed itself in.

But given druthers, please, no combat, no slaughter.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
"Wars, and rumors of wars"?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
This is the new norm.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Russia's defence ministry said that during planned military drills the Marshal Shaposhnikov destroyer had detected a US Navy Virginia-class submarine in Russian territorial waters near the Kuril Islands in the northern Pacific.

When the submarine ignored demands to surface, the crew of the frigate "used appropriate means" and the US submarine left at full speed, the ministry said, without providing further details.

https://www.barrons.com/news/russia...cific-islands-moscow-01644681007?tesla=y

"appropriate means".....like something long with a high speed screw and sand filled nose that bumped into the side of the sub, sending the message the next one won't be a dud.

"Mr. President, Australia is on the phone. They want to cancel their P.O. they had for Stealth Subs"........

Back Home in USA:

Putin says, "Hold my beer".

A Canadian P3 sub hunter is flying search patterns in the Georgia Straits between Vancouver Island, and the mainland.

Another plane that is hardly ever seen was put in the air flying routes along TX, LA coast that only goes up from orders from top brass. Its job is to locate certain types of equipment. Gee, wonder what it's looking for.

Fun times......

Where does it go hot first, Ukraine or Canada?

Got your beans?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Been that way throughout human history......human nature at work.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I don't think Putin intends to go to war. I think that he sees the lack of strength in this administration, and the deep state that created it, and knows that he'll get what he wants (a lot of Ukraine, whether in rights to natural resources, bases, etc.) simply by looking like he's going to attack. Like Biden's old boss did with Crimea, it will be a matter of some military action combined with "diplomacy" to avert a full fledged war, and Ukraine will get whittled away again without need for an actual war. Biden will claim he kept the peace, Russia will get a lot more than it had, Ukraine will be further degraded as a potential adversary for Russian ambitions and the world will again see the difference between countries that have and will use real power and countries that are controlled by social justice warriors.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Originally Posted by DBT

Referring to the end times.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Referring to the end times.

I know you were.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I figure after all of the millions that the Ukrainians paid to the Biden family, ole Joe owes them a large military presence. He can’t really tell them no if they ask, lest they out him for taking the money and not upholding his end of the deal.

Too much tin foil?

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Who supplies EU Nat. Gas?

Who thinks the EU will start a major war that will cutoff their NG supply, during "Winter"?

Putin is dancing with Xiden on the world stage to give cover to Xiden for low ratings, bad economy, Covid19 facts coming out exposing the fraud. Xiden gets small ratings bump from the media spinning that we won, and Putin gets E. Ukraine., and Barry Soetoro and Vallery Jarrett get to humiliate the USA again on the world stage, being they are pulling the strings from Soetoro's house in D.C.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Putin and Xi are testing the ball less one

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I pick A. I'm hoping atleast. Don't think it would even be an issue if the evil orange guy was in in the Whitehouse, but the pussies were offended by tweets pushed him out and now running this country.

How's that working out?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
afraid your are right.MP whatever.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

You’re one pathetic dumbass.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

475 members (21, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 39 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,796
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.