Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 38 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 37 38
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen(s),

Your Raging Uncontrollable Estrogen Torrents and High Pitched Nasal Whines,sure are fhuqking soothin'...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Sadly,I've never seen a 6.5 Kreedmire. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

At least you gals can "afford" to read about,gawk Splendid Pixels and groove upon Excellent Footage it,as you "live" vicariously and that's gotta be some SWEET "Satisfaction" for you and your ilk. Perhaps conjoin "power" and start saving for a down payment?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for the Imagination to summons the Pretend,that "you could too". Pardon that which is IMPOSSIBLE for you,simply being blasse' for me. Google as you MUST,if only because it's free and within your "means"s.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The 6.5 CM is, IMO, a medium game cartrudge,

Medium game is pretty easy to kill if you put aa properly constructed bullet into or through the heart, lungs, or CNS.

The relatively low recoil can be an advantage and is certailnly not an impediment.

What's not to like?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The 6.5 CM is, IMO, a medium game cartrudge,

Medium game is pretty easy to kill if you put aa properly constructed bullet into or through the heart, lungs, or CNS.

The relatively low recoil can be an advantage and is certailnly not an impediment.

What's not to like?

If you don't have odd fixations on homosexuality?

Not much lol

But I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier,
The last of Barrett's Privateers
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Not really a switch to but aquired a Tika T3 in 6.5 Creedmoor just in time to sight in and use for this past deer season. I only had one day to do load work up (the Saturday before the season opener on Monday).

The only bullets I could obtain were 140 grain Speer hot core summer tips. I used the sharpie method to find the seating depth to the lands, and settled on a length to put the bullet .010" off of the lands.

From the experience of those on the fire, and a couple of buddies, I went with H4350, and stopped at the max listed in the Speer manual. Velocity of the top load was 2574 fps. Definitely not a screamer load but it was all that I had time for.

Shot an eight point at about 120 yards, it did the humped up, stumbling run for 25 yards or so and was done. The shot was tight behind the shoulders, and had about a two inch exit wound. The top of the heart and the lungs were soup.

I like the cartridge, and I like the T3, though it is about 6 1/2" longer than the 7mm-08 Encore I usually use. I think I'll keep it. Not getting rid of the Encore though.

I guess I'll have to let my hair grow and get myself bunned up.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's the the stupid gundummy creediots that surround the cartridge is what turns people off and creates the distaste & comedy

A bunch of experienced shooters are creeding it effectively in
various competitions out to 1k and beyond .... but what "tinks the sink" at 1k is drastically different in killing power on big game ....
how many creednuts actually studied the ballistics other than glossy wHorenady pr hype & hearsay from the Spurtsmans Whorehouse gun counter imbeciles ?
Most Creediots can't accept the reality of energy on target and keep sqealing about "shot placement" and the equally as stupid "recoil" to justify their stupidity .....

A mediocre performing cartridge is what it is .... many like it 100 years before the current infection ....

any fit sane adult male that brings up recoil .... as an argument .. automatically loses their man card and is suspect of sissy ghey tendencies .....

"Recoil" doesn NOT become a concern until you reach .416 caliber magnum cartridges ....

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Blue Haired Crying Karen Cat Ladies,fixate all things which do not matter and are incapable of discussing that which is(projectile selection)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Them Whining Clueless Kchunts,can't even punctuate for themselves and the only things they "shoot" are their mouths and Imagination. Their annual "round count",wouldn't fill the bottom of a TicTac dispenser. Nothing is fhuqking funnier than Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude and there is always slack on the rope,so be SURE to grab all you "think" you can "handle". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING so hard.

Perhaps fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report,while holding your breath,as you are doing "GREAT!".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swamplord
It's the the stupid gundummy creediots that surround the cartridge is what turns people off and creates the distaste & comedy

various competitions out to 1k and beyond .... but what "tinks the sink" at 1k is drastically different in killing power on big game ....
how many creednuts actually studied the ballistics other than glossy wHorenady pr hype & hearsay from the Spurtsmans Whorehouse gun counter imbeciles ?
Most Creediots can't accept the reality of energy on target and keep sqealing about "shot placement" and the equally as stupid "recoil" to justify their stupidity .....

A mediocre performing cartridge is what it is .... many like it 100 years before the current infection ....

any fit sane adult male that brings up recoil .... as an argument .. automatically loses their man card and is suspect of sissy ghey tendencies .....

"Recoil" doesn NOT become a concern until you reach .416 caliber magnum cartridges ....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

😂😂😂 GFY.

What I find to be "idiotic" or "asinine" is a goon from Alaska that thinks he gets to decide what constitutes recoil and what does not for everybody.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You're just not a real man unless you're shooting an overgrown cartridge like a 6.5 Skulfuck or 338 Hamsplitter. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Still never heard a 6.5 Creedmoor shooter do all this overhyping or go off into ridiculous territory.

This, though, is such a strong emotional reaction that i really have to wonder what personal chords this cartridge strikes in you and why.

And again, the focus on other men and sexuality. Weird. But to each their own. How much time do you spend thinking about gay men every day, that you need to come here and complain about it and reaffirm your masculinity so much?

Last edited by Igloo; 02/13/22.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ky221

😂😂😂 GFY.

What I find to be "idiotic" or "asinine" is a goon from Alaska that thinks he gets to decide what constitutes recoil and what does not for everybody.

Unless the discussion on how "recoil doesn't matter" is going to involve an actual shooting trial with a much larger rifle vs a 6.5mm/7mm-08 etc from field positions to compare results? I really don't care. Its meaningless talk.

yes there are some people who will shoot one as well as the other, but very few and far between.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Those would be the real men. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LOL indeed

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Creedmoor Derangement Syndrome is real.

See way more that suffer CDS vs Creediots.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Big part of the reason I decide to try it. The guys who get their jimmies rustled by it seem like such a-holes it had to be doing something right, and I like being contrary lol

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Blue Haired Crying Karen Cat Ladies,fixate all things which do not matter and are incapable of discussing that which is(projectile selection)...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Them Whining Clueless Kchunts,can't even punctuate for themselves and the only things they "shoot" are their mouths and Imagination. Their annual "round count",wouldn't fill the bottom of a TicTac dispenser. Nothing is fhuqking funnier than Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude and there is always slack on the rope,so be SURE to grab all you "think" you can "handle". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING so hard.

Perhaps fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report,while holding your breath,as you are doing "GREAT!".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Isn’t there a family member of yours that that fits your first sentence there bacon throat?? Haha you’re so fuucking stupid it’s almost a plight… 😘👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mathman
You're just not a real man unless you're shooting an overgrown cartridge like a 6.5 Skulfuck or 338 Hamsplitter. grin

Haha god damn er!!! 😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’m still trying to figure out why all the hate?

Have the haters even shot it and spent some Time with the round? Have they never bought a cartridge in the past that was all new at the time it came out or read good things about it?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Dre
I’m still trying to figure out why all the hate?

Have the haters even shot it and spent some Time with the round? Have they never bought a cartridge in the past that was all new at the time it came out or read good things about it?

The "hate" comes in more than one flavor. For a couple of examples there are the derangement and the butthurt variants.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You gotta start by claiming that all the "Creediots" or "6.5 Needmore" or whatever else shooters all think they can slay any beast that walks the earth from a few time zones or zip codes over.

Even though we're not seeing it anywhere lol.

Something about how the gun media way overhyped the cartridge is good too.

After that you can go a couple different ways.

Its like super gay and its wimpy and it makes you feel dirty cause you think of other men...wait no! I mean real men like recoil! Hur huurrrr!

Oooor....

It only does what several other cartridges do anyway (as if thats not the case for just about any round out there)

I dunno. Its a frickin cartridge. Get over it.

Last edited by Igloo; 02/13/22.

Page 17 of 38 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

355 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 39 invisible), 1,898 guests, and 1,001 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,250
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.