Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 66 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 65 66
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty easy to get them running again, then guard them.
I wouldn't be surprised if they show up at individuals homes with warrants obtained by fraudulent information.

GB1

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
RCMP sabotaging heavy equipment at Coutts. I guess taking them out of the equation if the truckers need more support.

https://www.rebelnews.com/police_sabotage_heavy_equipment_at_coutts

Makes the blood boil. Any cop who would do this is nothing but a paid thug and should be treated that way. People used to wonder how Hitler got so many soldiers to enforce his orders.....now we know.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Awesome bunch of doctors. I have been following them for months now, and they have been a great source of information that has been proven right over and over again. Dr Pierre Kory and the FLCCC along with Dr Zelenko have also been great sources of information.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I went to a meeting yesterday that was hosted in a rural community. I was quite interested in the topic and I see I wasn't the only one, the place was packed with over 300 people, I never saw a mask. The speakers were Constitutional experts, to organic farmers and everything in between.....there is a massive groundswell of people becoming "woke" to the tyranny trying to pry into every aspect of our lives, pay attention.

I am still processing what I took in. The query was posed to all, why are our children not taught the "Charter of rights" in school? If you give a shyte, provide your child with a copy of our Charter and read it yourself, you will see how we are being attacked through a loss of freedoms.
This Government have no intentions of restoring our freedoms to pre fake pandemic times, nope, and the truckers did something about it and messed the globalists plans for us, that is why they are fighting so hard.

The truckers have educated the populace of Canada more than any University in the Country.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Doug Ford is on the tele right now showing his true colors, defending only the Vaccinated, pure and simple, he just said...whatever the PM wants....is there anyone still confused??

IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau is about to call the "emergencies act", so there you have it, this Trudeau is pure evil, does not believe in the same creator who's principle this Country was founded upon.
"Just watch me" his Father was famous for saying, just watch him, is what I say........this is more important than dropping mandates.
Know who your neighbor is, know your friends and keep close track of your enemies.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Has Trudeau had ANY interaction with ANY of the truckers beyond the name calling from afar?

FJB & FJT
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
Trudeau is about to call the "emergencies act", so there you have it, this Trudeau is pure evil, does not believe in the same creator who's principle this Country was founded upon.
"Just watch me" his Father was famous for saying, just watch him, is what I say........this is more important than dropping mandates.
Know who your neighbor is, know your friends and keep close track of your enemies.

I figured he would do just that. He's taking orders from the WEF and they wont give in easily. I've thought for some time now that the USA is the real fly in the ointment. They havent been subjected to the mandates the way we have in most parts of the country anyway. How the WEF plans to deal with them I dont know, but it would escalate into a shooting war there before they could take over. Since the liberals only hold a minority government, isnt there some way an election can be forced??

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Saturday night was huge. A lot of people coming out despite it being a cold and windy day. Once again the hill was filled with families and grandparents taking part in another weekend of celebration. There is still no shortage of anything up here. Good food, hot drinks and endless smiles litter the streets. Music and passionate speeches filled the air well into the night. Some more small convoys arrived from all over Canada. While they won’t be able to make it up onto the hill to park they have found other places throughout the area and have come in to help bolster numbers and swap out with others that need to return home for a bit.

Yesterday morning I joined in with a group of about 150-200 people for day three of the Jericho march. The loop encompasses the three parliament buildings along with the Supreme Court. That seems fitting. After the march we stood in line for an hour waiting for a small pancake and two little sausages which was donated by the PPC. I think they well underestimated the amount of people that were going to show up. While Sunday’s are usually fairly quite as most people are travelling back home, yesterday was an exception. Several hundred people stayed for the day to listen to more speeches and continue the celebration. I didn’t stay too long on the hill. I took the rest of the afternoon off to relax. I ended up meeting some new friends who invited me for a coffee on them. We spent a few hours talking before they took off for home in Toronto. I went back to the trailer to lay down, I was soon informed that I wouldn’t have time. The BIL had made plans for us through our friends in Gatineau. Some of their friends had invited us over to watch the super bowl. It was a bit strange considering neither of us follows sports of any kind. Off we went and soon we found ourselves making friends once again. Quick showers before the game started helped us relax. The amount of food they had, I assumed that it was going to be a big party. It turned out the the two of us were the only guests. Ribs, chicken, potatoes, veggies, apple pie, tea and an endless supply of snacks filled us to the brim. We finished up the game and decided we would do out update from their place. BIL’s phone started acting up and wouldn’t let him film his update, saying there wasn’t enough storage left. We opened up some space on his phone, more than enough to record the video but his wouldn’t have it. We filmed on my phone but couldn’t figure out how to open the file on his phone. Apple and Android really do not like each other. It doesn’t help that neither of us are very tech savvy so we after an hour of trying we gave up. It turned out to be a good thing as new updates came in right away which would have countered some of the news we would have put out. Our hosts gave us a ride back to our trailer around midnight. As tired as I was it still took a while to fall asleep.

This morning I decided to sleep in. I ended up missing the Jericho march but the BIL made it out. I can hear music outside from here in the trailer so there must be some people arriving on the hill. It’s another cold day here but it’s blue skies on sun. I’ll probably relax here in the trailer for a while longer. There has been more social interaction in the past three weeks than I usually get in a year I think, it’s surprisingly exhausting.

Pitter Patter!
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Raeford
Has Trudeau had ANY interaction with ANY of the truckers beyond the name calling from afar?

No. He's a dictator in every sense of the word. A dangerous one at that.

IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

No

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Thanks for the update once again.

Was thinking about you both and of course continuing to pray for you too.

For all of us for sure, but for you both as you're not at home like I am, you know?

Thanks again.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by 673

I figured he would do just that. He's taking orders from the WEF and they wont give in easily. I've thought for some time now that the USA is the real fly in the ointment. They havent been subjected to the mandates the way we have in most parts of the country anyway. How the WEF plans to deal with them I dont know, but it would escalate into a shooting war there before they could take over. Since the liberals only hold a minority government, isnt there some way an election can be forced??

Both sides of government are playing good cop, bad cop, evil is present on both sides. I would encourage all to watch CPAC today and see how the house of commons vote go's to end mandates. That is about to begin shortly.

All levels of government are thick with the evil that got us here in the first place. Busy beavers trying to hide their trail of deception, and it looks like the brown shirts are beginning to take shape outside of our parliamentary elected.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
RCMP sabotaging heavy equipment at Coutts. I guess taking them out of the equation if the truckers need more support.

https://www.rebelnews.com/police_sabotage_heavy_equipment_at_coutts

Showing their colors. This has the potential to escalate. What happened to "Protect and Serve"?

Hitler's Useful Idiot Brown Shirts protected and served.......just for the wrong side.

Remember, this is a "peaceful" protest, and they won't resist.

How do you STOP tyranny, if you don't resist tyranny?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Pierre Trudeau was seen by many eyewitnesses to have adorned a Nazi swastika either on his arm or on his back.
I recently learned of this, but couldn't find a pic, I am still looking and it would be great to find something.

What is Trudeau jr trying to hide?? ............what is the end game for his gun laws? did you vote for him?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Awesome bunch of doctors. I have been following them for months now, and they have been a great source of information that has been proven right over and over again. Dr Pierre Kory and the FLCCC along with Dr Zelenko have also been great sources of information.

Hi friend. I hope you're doing well. It's gone steady down hill, hasn't it?

Keep the faith.

"He is far from Stupid"

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

Hi friend. I hope you're doing well. It's has gone steady down hill, hasn't it?

Keep the faith.

We have survived yes, but its gone downhill faster than I would have ever believed possible. When they started closing churches and so few had any problem with that I knew we were in trouble.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 673

No

For the people[that agree with his stance]

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
It's obvious the tyrant, or any part of the government, is not about to "give" any sovereign body right" back to the truckers. NAZI/Communist never give back the freedoms they steal, and no time in history has freedom been won by asking, 99% of the time.

With that being said, to win the war, sometimes you have to regroup from a battle. I'm wondering if sitting there with your assets available to be taken right out from under you, If it'd be better for everyone to just go home, and let the NATL sit in begin from the truckers, farmers, ALL trades and whoever else could just bring the whole economy to an absolute shutdown. They can't force you to work, and the government would collapse at that point.

Like stated in above posts, the people have a good grasp on the fraud now all over the world, and that was the most difficult part, actually, getting people educated with the truth. The leaders could still control the movement, and call the shots, just from the homes.

I know the leadership has military and ex police running the war/game plan, but I really don't think you have anything to gain any longer by staying. Talk of war powers just risks you getting hurt where you won't be able to stay in the fight for the long haul. You're sitting ducks with no fire power.

A national sit in will kill it, and break their backs. The entire nation would rise up when shelves are empty. With JIT inventory, it goes parabolic in 3 days

There are enough truckers, farmers, and all trades alone could accomplish this.

Hell, just the trades staying home would shut it all down.

That really is the next logical step, before taking it hot, which everyone wants to avoid.

I wish I could talk to the leaders, and float a few suggestions.

One of my best friends in from Toronto, been here about 20 years and a top level marketing guy, from running fortune 500 INC marketing campaigns, and it "is" about marketing the right message until they won't listen to anything. When all options have been depleted, that's when the time comes all men have to face, if not now, when?

Where is the military on this as far as where you think they would stand?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Hi friend. I hope you're doing well. It's has gone steady down hill, hasn't it?

Keep the faith.

We have survived yes, but its gone downhill faster than I would have ever believed possible. When they started closing churches and so few had any problem with that I knew we were in trouble.

Yes, society is so morally broke now. The founding principles......what's that to today's society? What is integrity, and on and on.....and that is the reason the world is where it is.......the media has won the brainwashing campaign.

Some youth will wake up, because their parents are being forced to wake up, but that takes time, and there really isn't any time for education in this scenario, not even a Cliff Notes version. It takes time to convert those you can save from the endless brainwashing.

But empty shelves with no food in 3 days has a way of forcing your opponents hand, and putting them on defense.

Remember, you can only win your freedom from an offense stance. Defense never wins.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 47 of 66 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,292
Posts18,525,751
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.