Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 50 of 66 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 65 66
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Killing commies is the only way to get rid of them.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

progressive liberals steal girls flag

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, looks like Ottawa Police Chief Peter Sloly, has resigned. Maybe he didn't wanna go bust up a peaceful protest for the globalists.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka

KAREN on Steroids[alcohol]

FJB & FJT
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Not sure who I am more ashamed of, the flag thief, or the nutless guy that let it happen, while he was putting his hands on him several times.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by BC30cal
rost495;
Morning again my friend, I remain hopeful that you're well.

Since you've quoted my post I'll attempt an answer, though as always you're acutely aware I have no inside scoop or special knowledge.

When Prince Hide 'n Ski first refused to meet with the convoy and when he spoke of them framed them as racist, misogynists white supremacists he planted himself in a corner from which no compromise or mediation could take place.

Why he did that is the question without a clear answer.

Some have said that behind the scenes he's an extremely controlling and manipulative personality, with a huge ego which does not allow him to view any of his own actions as wrong - ever.

Other have said that he's not bright enough to have arrived there on his own - a classic post turtle if you will - and that he's following orders - for .... reasons...

Both stances make a lot of sense when viewed as objectively as is possible, in my opinion.

In summary then IF you were coming from a position of strength that allowed you to be wrong and learn from it, then there would be no logical reason you could not stop everything as of now. For that matter, even if you weren't that, you would still be able to find enough "experts" who had "settled science" that would allow you to stop it right now. That's pretty clear too at this juncture.

And yet, here we are.

Again we appreciate all the prayers you or anyone care to send our way.

All the best.

Dwayne

You can stop a mandate like this instantly. Speak the words. Its over. But odds are its the word may coming into play as you have noted from arrogance etc...
A verbal mandate is so simple. No need to phase out. Just never mind. No masks. No shot requirements. We won't enforce a single thing like that from the moment it leaves my lips.

There is NO other issue.

As you well know.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
These developments have accelerated the clarification of my worst fears about the designed future of both countries. There now exists zero doubt, zero reason for minutest optimism.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Sunny blue skies and warming up throughout the day. We started at about -12C this morning.

9am a crowd of 150-200 people or so gathered at the, shut off, eternal flame on parliament hill for the fifth day of the Jericho March. The March ended with some prayers on the hill.
Thursday will be the last day of the March with everyone walking around parliament and the Supreme Court seven times, starting at 7am, before lighting up the air with the sounds of every horn and shofar we can muster (world wide) which is scheduled for around 1:05-1:15 eastern time.

We returned to the trailer to catch up on some news. Interestingly the Ottawa police captain resigned, perhaps he didn’t want to enforce a political directive? We also received some more news about the 2000+ firearms stolen from a yard just a couple hours away. Many are convinced Gerald Butts and his antifa goons are behind the thefts and are expecting a “miraculous” find within the blockade of these stolen (planted) firearms. This would give justification of force should the area be raided.

We will remain on alert for suspicious activity and we will stay calm and peaceful as we have done the entire time.

Not much else going on today. Some more rigs made it up in front of parliament yesterday.

There are still people coming in from the west to join our peaceful fight. Spirits remain high and everyone is giving their all to this cause. This is “the hill to die on” in everyone’s hearts and minds. Hopefully every Canadian will feel this call to (metaphorical) arms.

We will continue to hold the line.

Last edited by Nashville; 02/15/22.

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AGL4now
These developments have accelerated the clarification of my worst fears about the designed future of both countries. There now exists zero doubt, zero reason for minutest optimism.

I have to disagree, at least somewhat. Sometimes the bad guys have to be so overconfident that they play out enough rope to hang themselves (in the eyes of the people). These crooked elites are showing a bit too much of what's behind the mask, and who is actually wearing one. People are paying attention......

Now with even more aplomb
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks for update. Tens of millions of Americans appreciate your perseverance and strength. Any update where now can donate? Give send go still good?

Weird that a large number of firearms were stolen near the rally

God speed

Originally Posted by Nashville
Sunny blue skies and warming up throughout the day. We started at about -12C this morning.

9am a crowd of 150-200 people or so gathered at the, shut off, eternal flame on parliament hill for the fifth day of the Jericho March. The March ended with some prayers on the hill.
Thursday will be the last day of the March with everyone walking around parliament and the Supreme Court seven times, starting at 7am, before lighting up the air with the sounds of every horn and shofar we can muster (world wide) which is scheduled for around 1:05-1:15 eastern time.

We returned to the trailer to catch up on some news. Interestingly the Ottawa police captain resigned, perhaps he didn’t want to enforce a political directive? We also received some more news about the 2000+ firearms stolen from a yard just a couple hours away. Many are convinced Gerald Butts and his antifa goons are behind the thefts and are expecting a “miraculous” find within the blockade of these stolen (planted) firearms. This would give justification of force should the area be raided.

We will remain on alert for suspicious activity and we will stay calm and peaceful as we have done the entire time.

Not much else going on today. Some more rigs made it up in front of parliament yesterday.

There are still people coming in from the west to join our peaceful fight. Spirits remain high and everyone is giving their all to this cause. This is “the hill to die on” in everyone’s hearts and minds. Hopefully every Canadian will feel this call to (metaphorical) arms.

We will continue to hold the line.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks for the updates & insight NV

FJB & FJT
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Donations are going to be tough to get now, especially from the US. GSG is frozen on our side through the banks.
Cheque would probably be the best way and don’t tie it in to what’s happening. Accounts in Canada are being frozen for donating.

The stolen firearms are a little too convenient right now, especially the quantity.

Last edited by Nashville; 02/15/22.

Pitter Patter!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
GiveSendGo is back online......

https://www.givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
GiveSendGo is back online......

https://www.givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

thanks

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Nashville, we'll need an address to send cheques to. How do we distribute that info?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I didn't think Steve R lived in Ottawa

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
While GSG is open for donations, we have problems. As soon as that money crosses into a Canadian bank/account it’s immediately frozen. I do not recommend donating to it, especially after being hacked and having donors’ info made public.

Anyone donating within Canada can now have their accounts frozen as well.

I’m not entirely sure where to send cheques to at the moment as nothing central had been set up. Because this all happened yesterday, we’re trying to figure out the whole funds situation. Many of us are halfway across the country from our mailboxes right now so even cheques sent to us personally is a bit of a problem. I think there is a way to take a photo of your cheque though and cash it digitally?? I’ll have to do some more digging.

Consulting has become a booming occupation in the past couple weeks. ;D

Pitter Patter!
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Nashville, media reports are that the empty trailer that was transporting the guns was found in Brampton. That's going the opposite direction from you, so might help you breathe a bit easier.

Gonna be a bunch of sawed-off shotguns on the streets of Toronto this summer though.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
We also received some more news about the 2000+ firearms stolen from a yard just a couple hours away. Many are convinced Gerald Butts and his antifa goons are behind the thefts and are expecting a “miraculous” find within the blockade of these stolen (planted) firearms. This would give justification of force should the area be raided.

In that video I just posted, "We will hold the line", did you guys notice that reporter at the very end asking, loudly, do the protestors have guns? They ended the news conference right there.

After reading what Nashville wrote above, I wonder if that question he put out was to plant the seed for what is to come, raids under the guise to stop an armed insurrection by the protestors and them finding 1,000s of guns, and that lead to confiscating guns across the country eventually, as they will go after that pesky charter in their way, as 673 stated.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
While GSG is open for donations, we have problems. As soon as that money crosses into a Canadian bank/account it’s immediately frozen. I do not recommend donating to it, especially after being hacked and having donors’ info made public.

Anyone donating within Canada can now have their accounts frozen as well.

I’m not entirely sure where to send cheques to at the moment as nothing central had been set up. Because this all happened yesterday, we’re trying to figure out the whole funds situation. Many of us are halfway across the country from our mailboxes right now so even cheques sent to us personally is a bit of a problem. I think there is a way to take a photo of your cheque though and cash it digitally?? I’ll have to do some more digging.

Consulting has become a booming occupation in the past couple weeks. ;D

You can do a mobile deposit of the cheque, but it needs your account number and signature written on the back, which would not be very secure.

Page 50 of 66 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,859
Posts18,517,785
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.