Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 66 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 65 66
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
We sent cash, trace that you scum eating Communists.

GB1

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I did see that the trailer was moving away from us though it’s still only a few hours away. It’s something everyone here on the hill is wary for anyway.

The interview ended after the firearms question as no one in the room would entertain CTV(??) with an answer. Apparently they did not like that snuff.

Cash is good of course and at the very least, cheques could be cashed at a later date as they have a few months before expiring. It may not be a bad thing for people to cash them later anyway, one at a time. Of course it’s also best to write cheques out for random amounts with cents added.

I’m not sure what the legalities are around gifted money and tax claims?

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I happened to catch Question period today, Quebec, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba don't consent for the EA to be implemented. The turd didn't hang around long, he never does, he leaves the house when they are still asking him questions lol, he never answers any of them.
He looked to me like he was having trouble and was looked unsure of himself regarding the act being passed, I have my doubts too.

The firearms stolen, that's too bad.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Anyone else hearing that Irving Oil dropped 'vaccine' requirements for their employees today ?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Nashville
The interview ended after the firearms question as no one in the room would entertain CTV(??) with an answer. Apparently they did not like that snuff.

He was a commie reporter, instructed by his commie superiors, to ask the question in the hope of getting an answer they could spin into labeling the protest as an armed Coup to overthrow the government just like 06JAN21 in the USA was branded.

I don't know your specific laws on whether you can legally have guns in your protest situaton, but if you can, The elder leader could have used the opportunity to expose the reporter as a commie by simply stating, "These truckers have traveled thousands of miles from all points in the country, and have the legal right to carry while traveling. Everyone who respects our laws, and these trucker's rights, should not be questioning their rights, but I see you in the media and this tyranny government, both of you, oppose the citizen's rights outlined in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. You in the media, and now this tyranny government, want no rights for the citizens, while the citizens just want to be left alone to live free as all humans have a right to on this planet."

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
There is a specific section of our criminal code that makes it an offence to take a firearm to a protest.

The first day or two of the protest an Army vet with PTSD was jacked up because he brought a handgun to Ottawa and was waving it around. He'd have been jacked up even if there wasn't a protest, but that's beside the point.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I did see that the trailer was moving away from us though it’s still only a few hours away. It’s something everyone here on the hill is wary for anyway.

Cash is good of course and at the very least, cheques could be cashed at a later date as they have a few months before expiring. It may not be a bad thing for people to cash them later anyway, one at a time. Of course it’s also best to write cheques out for random amounts with cents added.

I’m not sure what the legalities are around gifted money and tax claims?

venmo?

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I’m not sure what Venmo is?

Pitter Patter!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
There is a specific section of our criminal code that makes it an offence to take a firearm to a protest.

The first day or two of the protest an Army vet with PTSD was jacked up because he brought a handgun to Ottawa and was waving it around. He'd have been jacked up even if there wasn't a protest, but that's beside the point.

Thanks for the specifics. That needs to be changed. It doesn't matter where you are, a human has a right to have the means to defend themselves.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m not sure what Venmo is?

It's another payment platform, but it looks like the government is shutting down all sources for the protest to receive funds.

"He is far from Stupid"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Hmmm, if I read that right.......If the EA fails in the house then that may trigger a non confidence motion, leading to an election?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Death is the only answer.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mike78

We supposed to off ourselves now?

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Getting a chuckle watching this house of commons stuff lol, the speaker just read everyone the rules on masks in the house.
They are all masked, he said the rules are you can take them off inside the house, and put them on when you go out to the hallway.
It took about 2 seconds for most of the Conservatives to take theirs off, the Liberals kept theirs on and were incensed, it was hilarious laugh

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 673

Hmmm, if I read that right.......If the EA fails in the house then that may trigger a non confidence motion, leading to an election?

I think a non-confidence motion only relates to proposed legislation, not a motion with respect to legislation already in effect.

But it is an interesting question. The ideal way for this to play out is for his own caucus to vote it down, and then he’d be forced to call a vote on his continued leadership of the party. Unfortunately, MP’s are greedy sonsabitches and they aren’t about to vote themselves out of a job because the next election would not go well for the Liberals.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Good afternoon my friend, thanks for the update once more, I appreciate it.

It's good to get some unfiltered info from you.

As you can imagine the rumor mill has had a blower put onto it as well as twin turbos.

On the CCFR forum this morning it seems like the consensus is the truckload of guns from Peterborough was from the Savage factory, so they'd be rimfires if I'm not wrong.

I want to say it was stolen out of a locked compound where it was parked overnight.

Anyways sir, as always I'm continuing to pray for you and your BIL.

Until next time.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

We supposed to off ourselves now?

673;
Afternoon sir, I hope you all are getting some sun up north.

Good to read about the new masking rules in the HOC and funny to read of the false indignation from the Libs. As if they're masked when there's no camera on them....

From yesterday it seemed like the BQ and 4 provincial premiers are a hard no on the EMA and then it gets bumped to the House and Senate, but somehow does go into effect in the meantime???

Not sure.

Do you think it's okay if we try not to off ourselves until after we have a coffee sometime? Hope so anyways.

Death will come to us all, that's sure. I figure I'm going to have to answer for myself on the other side, so I'm trying to take that into account too, you know?

Until next time.

Dwayne

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by ribka

progressive liberals steal girls flag

I didn't think Steve R lived in Ottawa

Probably did a road trip.....you know to help the government out because they know whats best for us .......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Afternoon once more.

From a reasonably reliable source on that BC forum you and I were texting about.

Regarding the arms seized at Coutts.

"The RCMP have now admitted that 8 of those arrested, and all but two of the firearms seized were taken from 2 private residences in Coutts. As in not actually at the blockage as they originally insinuated. The two others were hunting rifles (coyote season is in full swing there) taken from a local they deemed was headed towards the protest area".

Man I wish I wasn't right to think something was fishy about the entire story, you know?

Oh well, we'll see a huge correction on all the legacy media news tonight on the evening news.

That and I'm going to try out for the NBA....

Best.

Dwayne

Page 51 of 66 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1badf350, 257Bob, 260Remguy, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 56 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,528
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.