Hop To
Page 52 of 66 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 65 66
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by 673

Hmmm, if I read that right.......If the EA fails in the house then that may trigger a non confidence motion, leading to an election?

I think a non-confidence motion only relates to proposed legislation, not a motion with respect to legislation already in effect.

But it is an interesting question. The ideal way for this to play out is for his own caucus to vote it down, and then he’d be forced to call a vote on his continued leadership of the party. Unfortunately, MP’s are greedy sonsabitches and they aren’t about to vote themselves out of a job because the next election would not go well for the Liberals.

Yes his caucus is , for the most part, as greasy as he is . No way they will vote against. Would be sweet though....

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by ribka

progressive liberals steal girls flag

Not sure who I am more ashamed of, the flag thief, or the nutless guy that let it happen, while he was putting his hands on him several times.

Wow!

That had me so pissed I was shaking.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lorne;
Afternoon to you sir, hope you're well.

The cracks are getting big enough to shove a cat through today.

Looks like "somebody" has convinced Skidoo Doug that he's stepped in it big time.

Is this the same guy we listened to 2 days ago? Yesterday?

Listen to his voice - it's not measured and even - he's spooked or something...

Couldn't happen to a nicer batch of folks truly.

Until next time.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BC30cal

That and I'm going to try out for the NBA....

Best.

Dwayne

Sucker punch shaq in the nuts for us !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Dwayne

Good day to you sir , hopefully things are well with the exclusion of this feces show.

It really is hard to imagine the whole "Omigod guns, protest, Couts, insurrection" wasn't manufactured isn't it ? Timing seems a little coincidental.........but that is likely just me

Having said that I fear we will see worse

My understanding is the EA goes into affect immediately. A vote must occur within 7 days per our Charter of Rights (you know the thing that the Sock prince has been wiping his butt with).

My understanding is that the PM issues it although in 'consultation' with the premiers. Of course it is consult only , I really don't believe the premiers have any real say.

That is my understanding ....but then I'm a knuckle dragger from Saskatchewan with 'unacceptable views' smile

One bright event in my/our life yesterday was a grandson became engaged to a really great gal. have to focus on the positive or would likely go crazy(er)

All the best
Lorne

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Lorne;

Looks like "somebody" has convinced Skidoo Doug that he's stepped in it big time.

Until next time.

Dwayne

Dwayne

Good day to you again

I fear someone has kidnapped Doug Ford because THAT is a long ways from what he was saying.

Distracted for sure , possibly struggling with that chemical dependency thing again....

Or maybe the prince offered him something for his support then pulled it and he's afraid that he doesn't have a chair when the music stops.

Its impossible to make this up

Take care
Lorne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lorne;
Thanks for the reply sir, I appreciate it.

Congrats to the young couple from a former Saskatchewan resident and current BC backwoods redneck.

Indeed it's my grown kids and the next shift like you've shared with us that we need to be thinking of.

While I'm still firm in my faith that God is in control here, there's every reason to expect extremely poor behavior from folks who've enjoyed getting their way for most of their lives. In fact they may view it as their birthright in some instances, so no, I don't expect this will be smooth or easy.

Still that's pretty cool news about your grandson and I'll take good news where I can get it.

All the best.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

That and I'm going to try out for the NBA....

Best.

Dwayne

Sucker punch shaq in the nuts for us !

New 2 99s;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope you and your fine family are well today.

Actually if I was to walk up to someone of that height, if I were to punch straight out, that's about where it'd land...

Hadn't considered that before, you know?

All the best to you all out east my friend.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lorne
Lorne;

Until next time.

Dwayne

Dwayne

Good day to you again

I fear someone has kidnapped Doug Ford because THAT is a long ways from what he was saying.

Distracted for sure , possibly struggling with that chemical dependency thing again....

Or maybe the prince offered him something for his support then pulled it and he's afraid that he doesn't have a chair when the music stops.

Its impossible to make this up

Take care
Lorne

Lorne;
Thanks for the reply and the chuckle.

"He's afraid he doesn't have a chair when the music stops" laugh laugh laugh

As mentioned I suffer no allusion that this is over by any stretch.

That said, in a time where the politicos seem to govern via the phone poll, it might be that Skidoo Doug was outside and smelled a roofing tar pot boiling and thought, "Hey it's too cold for roofing, now why would the gentle villagers be heating up tar?" and at the same time seen them all holding pillows... and it's not yet time for a nap. wink

Once again to be clear, I don't wish ill on anyone in power currently, but there's a few that need to be gone from their positions and the sooner the better so as to limit the damage they're doing.

Oh, lastly I see that Prince Hide 'n Scoot has left the Parliament again in a huff - think that's every day this week.

For him my verse of the day is Psalm 109: 9-11

"May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership.
May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow.
May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven [4] from their ruined homes.
May a creditor seize all he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor."

Best.

Dwayne

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
Getting a chuckle watching this house of commons stuff lol, the speaker just read everyone the rules on masks in the house.
They are all masked, he said the rules are you can take them off inside the house, and put them on when you go out to the hallway.
It took about 2 seconds for most of the Conservatives to take theirs off, the Liberals kept theirs on and were incensed, it was hilarious laugh

You know of a link where I can watch that? Love to see it.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Wind up at Coutts --- nice to see

Looks like alot of folks while wearing different clothes are on the same side.

https://twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1493633988052889606?s=20&t=liJ8ghHT156m8qHor9cwug

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hugh;
Thanks much for that sir.

Here's a chunk of it on YouTube.

Good to see that for sure.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by 673
Getting a chuckle watching this house of commons stuff lol, the speaker just read everyone the rules on masks in the house.
They are all masked, he said the rules are you can take them off inside the house, and put them on when you go out to the hallway.
It took about 2 seconds for most of the Conservatives to take theirs off, the Liberals kept theirs on and were incensed, it was hilarious laugh

Hi Steve, I'm watching it on Sat TV here, the channel is CPAC, and its entertaining for sure. I think highlight video's are put up on youtube sometimes, I am unaware of livestreaming or other, but I'm not usually watching these guys do their thing.
If I find the video I will let you know.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by 673

Hmmm, if I read that right.......If the EA fails in the house then that may trigger a non confidence motion, leading to an election?

I think a non-confidence motion only relates to proposed legislation, not a motion with respect to legislation already in effect.

But it is an interesting question. The ideal way for this to play out is for his own caucus to vote it down, and then he’d be forced to call a vote on his continued leadership of the party. Unfortunately, MP’s are greedy sonsabitches and they aren’t about to vote themselves out of a job because the next election would not go well for the Liberals.

I have only seen a non confidence vote one time previous that I can recall. I was just focusing on the last two paragraphs in the link, but yeah thanks for that bit of insight.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

If you snoop around here you will find what you are looking for I think, the good stuff is from 8am-1pm pst, question period is popcorn time and usually when the turd gets pummeled. When the mask thing comes up the Liberals are talking, it may show up elsewhere on youtube.
https://www.ourcommons.ca/en/home

Last edited by 673; 02/15/22.
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Here is one I watched earlier when the turd walks out of the house, I think I saw him do that three times now lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Hi Steve, I'm watching it on Sat TV here, the channel is CPAC, and its entertaining for sure. I think highlight video's are put up on youtube sometimes, I am unaware of livestreaming or other, but I'm not usually watching these guys do their thing.
If I find the video I will let you know.

Thanks. I was poking around on www.ourcommons.ca but didn't see an archive of today's session. I'll poke around some more.

Hang in there guys! We're rooting for you!

Last edited by Steve; 02/15/22.

Carpe' Scrotum
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Every Canadian had a bounty put on their heads:

https://twitter.com/randyhillier/status/1493226961241796617

https://twitter.com/randyhillier/status/1493251471558721538

https://twitter.com/GraduatedBen/status/1492955418372579333

Turdeau had purchased 10 shots for each Canadian, as I had posted several pages back.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

AD0LF TRUDEAU REACTS TO CANADIAN TRUCKERS

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 52 of 66 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (1lessdog, 1234, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 37 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,856
Posts18,517,676
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.