Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 51 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 50 51
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Raeford
His called multiple folk in that thread LIARS is priceless!

1 - I made an honest mistake when spelling raeferman, and accidentally left off the "man".

2 - Both of your names are similar, and when you stated you didn't demand I post anything, I went looking back through the postings in a hurry, because I'd remembered raeferman telling me to just post a pic, and with both of your names being close, I didn't notice it was someone else who said it when I grabbed his post to place in my response.

At least I have the BALLS to admit when I made a mistake, unlike the mentally deranged cyber stalkers here.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
The, absolute consensus is, that you are a very poor judge of what an elk would score, by 20+% !

I guessed 335-345.

335 - 300 = 35

35/300 = 10%

See, you're nothing but a pathological liar. It's 10%, not the 20% lie you just made.

Only a complete idiot would have posted such a weak lie that can be refuted so easily with hard proof, like I just did.

You're a mentally deranged cyber stalker simply regurgitating continual lies.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Funny!

Most of those guesses were in the 270-280 range.

345-280=65 difference.

345-270=75 difference

335-280=55 difference

335-270=65 difference

elkslayer91 no matter what you're way off on that score. Why don't you admit that you are wrong?

Last edited by elkhunternm; 02/15/22.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by renegade50
ELKYNUTTS Theme song..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Elkynutts got himself the Daffy Duck Chronic masturbator prozac pez dispenser.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Lmao!!!

Here is all the evidence you need, to prove how pathetically mentally sick CHL is when his very first post of the day is to continue his cyber stalking of me. Free entertainment though, that it is.

6:45AM in the morning, jumps to the thread he is cyber stalking me in, and his very FIRST POST OF THE DAY is him cyber stalking.

61ish years old, and spends all day on the internet cyber stalking.........winning.....you go girl.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Funny!

345-280=65 difference.

345-270=75 difference

335-280=55 difference

335-270=65 difference

elkslayer91 no matter what you're way off on that score. Why don't you admit that you are wrong?

I guessed 335-345.

335 - 300 = 35

35/300 = 10%

The fact you ignore several who stated he could go 300, shows how pathetically dishonest you are, while you cyber stalkers continually use the low range numbers in your pathetic attempt to make your case from a picture of a bull that hasn't even been "truly" scored.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

1 - I made an honest mistake when spelling raeferman, and accidentally left off the "man".

2 - Both of your names are similar, and when you stated you didn't demand I post anything, I went looking back through the postings in a hurry, because I'd remembered raeferman telling me to just post a pic, and with both of your names being close, I didn't notice it was someone else who said it when I grabbed his post to place in my response.

At least I have the BALLS to admit when I made a mistake, unlike the mentally deranged cyber stalkers here.

But why would you need to spell Raeferman ? It was suposedly, an unedited quote !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
ELKYNUTTS Theme song..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Elkynutts got himself the Daffy Duck Chronic masturbator prozac pez dispenser.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Lmao!!!

Here is all the evidence you need, to prove how pathetically mentally sick CHL is when his very first post of the day is to continue his cyber stalking of me. Free entertainment though, that it is.

6:45AM in the morning, jumps to the thread he is cyber stalking me in, and his very FIRST POST OF THE DAY is him cyber stalking.

61ish years old, and spends all day on the internet cyber stalking.........winning.....you go girl.

Lmao !
Living in your pointy little head and pea brain Rent Free!
While laughing my ass off at your feeble attempts to be relevant here. Nobody believes or buys your Bullschitt
They’re all laughing their asses off at the Window Licking Retard.

The sad part is you’re to Delusional to grasp it.
Guess the Docs don’t have a psychotropic drug strong enough for your degree of Schizophrenia.
I’d suggest a Lobotomy. Hope your surgeon has a microscope so he can find what little brain you have left.
Of course, he’ll have to remove it from your Ass first.

Now run along Scooter, before you strain that delusional pea brain. Again. 🤪🤪🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

But why would you need to spell Raeferman ? It was suposedly, an unedited quote !

He’s making up schitt as per usual. It’s all he knows.
Cronic Liars can’t tell the truth. Even to themselves. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The, absolute consensus is, that you are a very poor judge of what an elk would score, by 20+% !

I guessed 335-345.

335 - 300 = 35

35/300 = 10%

See, you're nothing but a pathological liar. It's 10%, not the 20% lie you just made.

Only a complete idiot would have posted such a weak lie that can be refuted so easily with hard proof, like I just did.

You're a mentally deranged cyber stalker simply regurgitating continual lies.

But it's not 300" either, Idiot, lol !

Consensus is 270, maybe 275", so 20% out in your "experienced guides" guesstimate !!

TFF

I don't think you are, anywhere near as smart, as you & Doc Rocket think you are.

I have decided that Doc was playing mindfucks with you !!!

grin

Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Funny!

345-280=65 difference.

345-270=75 difference

335-280=55 difference

335-270=65 difference

I guessed 335-345.

335 - 300 = 35

35/300 = 10%

The fact you ignore several who stated he could go 300, shows how pathetically dishonest you are, while you cyber stalkers continually use the low range numbers in your pathetic attempt to make your case from a picture of a bull that hasn't even been "truly" scored.

Ah, fark !!!

Several out of 97 !!!

Boom coming !

Paul.

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Funny!

345-280=65 difference.

345-270=75 difference

335-280=55 difference

335-270=65 difference

I guessed 335-345.

335 - 300 = 35

35/300 = 10%

Most were in the 270-280 range. You ignore the lower guesses and only cherry pick the higher ones to stroke your ego.

You are way off in your guesstimate and full of yourself to accept the obvious.... you cannot guess accurately the score of bull elk!

If I were your client and you told me that bull was 335-345 and it later scored 55-75" less. I would be PISSED and your azz would be on the chopping block!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Funny!

345-280=65 difference.

345-270=75 difference

335-280=55 difference

335-270=65 difference

I guessed 335-345.

335 - 300 = 35

35/300 = 10%

And then Elknojudger91 you continually use your low range number in your pathetic attempt to make your case.

It shows how pathetically dishonest you are.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Lol, That's because you're the only one who's wrong! LMAO!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, That's because you're the only one who's wrong! LMAO!!

Is mentally deranged the same as “psycho” ?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Is mentally deranged the same as “psycho” ?

Pretty much, yes.

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Since you're too damn dumb to figure it out, I'll explain it for entertainment factor alone.

1 - To save time from having to click on "quote" and grab the original, you copy the wording "only" in the posting, and paste it onto a word doc.

2 - Then you write "[quote = raeferman]" on your word document in front of the verbiage.

3 - Then you write "[/quote]" at the end, and then you have replicated the original posting.

Of course you're too damn dumb to figure that out, being you're nothing but a pathetic mentally deranged cyber stalker.

"He is far from Stupid"

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Why carry on like this? What good does it do?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
And then Elknojudger91 you continually use your low range number in your pathetic attempt to make your case.
It shows how pathetically dishonest you are.

Ah, we finally get cyber stalker / closet lib to jam his shoe in his mouth, and expose himself as the hypocrite these libs are.

You pathetic mentally deranged cyber stalkers can pick the lower range numbers to create your "high" separation to make your point(Liberals laws for you, and not for us), but if I (A conservative Christian) use the "same" tactic to go the opposite direction, YOU DO NOT allow that, because you commie bastards think you can overrule and control everyone who doesn't go along with your commie group think. ROFLMAO Hypocrites. LMAO

Thanks for exposing you bastards for what you truly are, but then your continual cyber stalking of me with your constant lies has proven to anyone with a brain what and who you are.

You clowns are no different than a pack of thugs in South Chicago(LIBS) the way you all form a pack, an lie your azzes off. 100% what scum libs do every single day, and your cyber stalking postings against me here prove you duplicate the extreme mental sickness libs are afflicted with also.

It never fails. You let a commie run his mouth long enough, and they expose their hypocrite azz every single time, just like 'ole CHL making his thread to watch the commie NFL......ROFLMAO

Thanks for proving my point.......damn great entertainment.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The sad part is you’re to Delusional to grasp it.

ROFLMAO

TOO damn funny. Holy crap that is funny.

'Ole CHL, with a college degree mind you, finally learns how to use "you're" correctly at 61ish years old. LMAO

BUT, as you can see, he still needs to go back to GRADE SCHOOL spelling class, but he's still a dumbazz, and that isn't a typo above. Proof is in hundreds of his postings.

You keep going girl. As acesNeights told 'ole smokepole, "You're always good for a laugh".

LMAO

"He is far from Stupid"

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
All of that name calling isn’t very Christian-like behavior Elky

Page 10 of 51 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 50 51

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 308xray, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 25 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,116
Posts18,483,457
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.