Print Thread
Hop To
Page 54 of 66 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 65 66
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 673
Trudeau accuses a Conservative member of standing with the Nazi flag, she is Jewish. He was asked 3 times to apologize later by MP Dane Lloyd, he never did. His true colors. This short clip is him speaking very poorly of a Woman in the house and those who have been rallying for freedom.

This was not a good display of Statesmanship. This is Tyranny(Hitler) rising, ending in Dictatorship.

This is why you have guns. It is the only key back to freedom when tyranny has been allowed to establish a beachhead within the borders of a nation.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 673
For those who just can't get enough of the turd getting pounded for his racist remarks, shameful.

The winner in the end will be on offense, not defense.

He's showed the citizens where he stands, as if they did not already know. For decades these communist drilled into everyone's heads, in all nations, "we need to meet at the table to discuss", "Our democracy....." it's all been a lie.

They've wanted this all along, and too many Useful Idiots didn't have the backbone to stand on the side of freedom.

It is hard to fathom this is happening right before our eyes, when society has had "their" messaging drilled into everyone's heads, co-exist, together, etc......when it has been only "their" way all along to be accepted / workable. The level of ignorance of the people to sit back, and allow it to happen across the world is mind boggling, yet here we are and it is live, not Memorex.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I've not read this whole thread, but have been following along on the you tube videos from Canadian citizens.

I just watched the videos posted above and it sickens me to watch that PM you Canadians have there.

I fully stand with the truckers and anyone else holding the line for FREEDOM!

That said, I have a couple questions...

Who is Pat King? I've seen his videos .

If I can get a Canadian flag to fly here in the US, which way should I fly it? Right side up or upside down?

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Pat king is a wild card. He’s emotionally volatile and quite egotistical. Due to his unpredictable nature, most of us want nothing to do with him including the “Freedom convoy” organizers. He would be my top pick for first person to cause trouble if provoked by police.

I believe the flag should be flown right side up now. We were a nation divided and in distress when we first left our homes. As we drove across the nation from all directions and met in Ottawa we started to see a unification of the people. We have now seen the world starting to heal and unify in a common cause. I have seen videos of our flag been flown around the world and because of this we have reason to fly our flag right side up now. We still have a long way to go in our healing process not only as Canadians but of all citizens of this world. I believe this is now a Freedom celebration along with a peaceful protest. The convoy ended when we parked.

Ultimately you as an individual need to make the decision of which way you believe the flag should be flown. Are we still in distress or do we turn it right side up as we celebrate taking back our freedom?

Pitter Patter!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Turdbeau seems totally oblivious and callous to the real situation. The mark in my opinion of some doing what they are told to do.

Plus he seems really "over the top" narcissistic.

Godspeed to you Canadiens, praying for ya'll.

Last edited by Featherweight6555; 02/16/22.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Nashville, thanks for your thoughts.

For me, the flag is being flown upside down now to draw attention to Castreau’s declaration of war on freedom of speech, freedom of association and freedom of assembly. Until the Emergency Measures Act is revoked, I’ll continue this. But as you say, it’s an individual decision.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Good evening my friend, thanks very much for your take on the situation.

As always I appreciate hearing from you and your BIL both.

You both have a gift for calm assessment and clear articulation of that assessment. That's actually quite rare these days.

Thanks again - you're both still in my prayers of course - and have a good night.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Nashville,
Thank you for the insight on PK. I've watched many different people's videos ,but always noticed PK standing out. I didn't know if he was someone or just a drama queen.

Hoping to procure a flag this weekend ,if there are any locally available. I will fly it right side up and proudly do so.

Sick of our own government here in the US, especially Biden and his cronies.

Hold the line and be safe everyone!

God bless

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Hey guys,

I believe parliament will be voting on the emergencies act tomorrow afternoon?? If you haven’t already, an email or phone call into your MP would be great.

Some points of fact in relation to the EA.
-The Coutts firearms related arrests were not members of the convoy but were in a nearby residence, this was confirmed by the RCMP, the mayor of Coutts and many first hand witnesses. The Coutts protestors disbanded to distance themselves from those criminals. RCMP had nothing to do with the convoy dispersing there.
-Parliamentary police along with all other forces in the area have allowed, without question, MPs to continue meeting at parliament in the west block. There is obviously no question of the safety of those on the grounds of parliament nor their travel in, out and through/past the protestors right outside the doors of the west block.
-I have personally met with one of our MPs in the midst of the protest and had a long conversation with him. He walks through the protest regularly without fear.

Tomorrow will be our last day of the Jericho march. The gathering will start at 6:50am at the, snuffed out, “eternal” flame for communion. The march will commence at 7am and we are hoping to have all seven laps completed for 1pm. From 1pm(EST)to 1:07pm(EST) we are asking every person throughout the world to honk their horns and make as much noise as possible for those seven minutes. You don’t have to believe in God we’re just hoping for your support if you’re able and to pass this on to everyone you can.

Take care all, Nash

Pitter Patter!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by mibowhunter
Nashville,
Thank you for the insight on PK. I've watched many different people's videos ,but always noticed PK standing out. I didn't know if he was someone or just a drama queen.

Hoping to procure a flag this weekend ,if there are any locally available. I will fly it right side up and proudly do so.

God bless

Yes. Fly your banner upright and proud. It is not your country at fault nor is it the fault of those who have fought, bled, and died under your colors; those who made the ultimate sacrifice that you might enjoy the freedoms you now seek to recover. Your true country is honorable, made up of those who, like you, value freedom over peaceful existence. For we do not fight for peace, we fight for that freedom the flag represents. So fly it high and with respect for that flag does not represent dishonor. It represents a nation of free people. My prayers for you all will continue. May God bless your efforts.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Nashville
Hey guys,

I believe parliament will be voting on the emergencies act tomorrow afternoon?? If you haven’t already, an email or phone call into your MP would be great.

Some points of fact in relation to the EA.
-The Coutts firearms related arrests were not members of the convoy but were in a nearby residence, this was confirmed by the RCMP, the mayor of Coutts and many first hand witnesses. The Coutts protestors disbanded to distance themselves from those criminals. RCMP had nothing to do with the convoy dispersing there.
-Parliamentary police along with all other forces in the area have allowed, without question, MPs to continue meeting at parliament in the west block. There is obviously no question of the safety of those on the grounds of parliament nor their travel in, out and through/past the protestors right outside the doors of the west block.
-I have personally met with one of our MPs in the midst of the protest and had a long conversation with him. He walks through the protest regularly without fear.

Tomorrow will be our last day of the Jericho march. The gathering will start at 6:50am at the, snuffed out, “eternal” flame for communion. The march will commence at 7am and we are hoping to have all seven laps completed for 1pm. From 1pm(EST)to 1:07pm(EST) we are asking every person throughout the world to honk their horns and make as much noise as possible for those seven minutes. You don’t have to believe in God we’re just hoping for your support if you’re able and to pass this on to everyone you can.

Take care all, Nash

Stay classy, Canada! 👍

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I think it is the Senate that votes tomorrow, but I don't know it is so confusing. They still need to debate the act and from what I saw today.......the Conservatives never got the skinny on the Liberals plan to prepare for a debate.
It looks to me the only one that wants this act is Trudeau and a handful of misfits,,,,,even the Bloc embarrasses everyone but the cons....impressed with the Blocs response thus far,,,

The Liberal party looks like they are a mess.

See what you did Nashville and friends grin

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by mibowhunter
Nashville,

God bless

Yes. Fly your banner upright and proud. It is not your country at fault nor is it the fault of those who have fought, bled, and died under your colors; those who made the ultimate sacrifice that you might enjoy the freedoms you now seek to recover. Your true country is honorable, made up of those who, like you, value freedom over peaceful existence. For we do not fight for peace, we fight for that freedom the flag represents. So fly it high and with respect for that flag does not represent dishonor. It represents a nation of free people. My prayers for you all will continue. May God bless your efforts.

Thanks shootem.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 02/17/22.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You might need a PK at some stage. be careful of any organisers too. The whole reason the world is in this mess is people blindly following leaders. Put faith in leaders sure, just not blind faith. The powers that be will be working all the standard angles they learned from interfering in 3rd world dictatorships the last 50 years. Bully, cajole, force, blackmail, befriend, infiltrate, pay-offs, any angle to get their own guys in your team or someone on their payroll. When dictators cant muzzle a rebel leader , they try and arrange a better rebel leader smile

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
56 second video discussing Trudeau Foundation owning 40% of Acuitas. They make the Mechanic Lipids for Pfizer shots.

https://rumble.com/embed/vshdgu/?pub=1lmfr

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This bears repeating.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
56 second video discussing Trudeau Foundation owning 40% of Acuitas. They make the Mechanic Lipids for Pfizer shots.

https://rumble.com/embed/vshdgu/?pub=1lmfr

Hey Elk, Dr. Malone is open about his past with the CIA, you think he's still on the payroll?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Today they would like you to believe we are a threat. They have decided to double up on the fencing around parliament.
😂

All the MPs will be travelling to and from work through the protest today as they have done all week…. Sounds like PPS have decided we’re definitely a threat😁

Last edited by Nashville; 02/17/22.

Pitter Patter!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"Tomorrow will be our last day of the Jericho march. The gathering will start at 6:50am at the, snuffed out, “eternal” flame for communion. The march will commence at 7am and we are hoping to have all seven laps completed for 1pm. From 1pm(EST)to 1:07pm(EST) we are asking every person throughout the world to honk their horns and make as much noise as possible for those seven minutes. You don’t have to believe in God we’re just hoping for your support if you’re able and to pass this on to everyone you can."

Take care all, Nash

Will make it a point to be 'out and about' at 1pm

Thanks for all of your updates and stay safe!

FJB & FJT
Page 54 of 66 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (2500HD, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 63 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,909
Posts18,518,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.