Print Thread
Hop To
Page 39 of 619 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 618 619
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha. A picture of the Un-Fraudulently elected Real, legal POTUS saying it. Why did he say it?

Because it is Constitutional Federal Law.

Also Federal Law: "Any law made that is repugnant to the Constitution is automatically null and void." Use guys should know that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I cant figure this one out. Maybe some one else like an antiQuber can explain it.

Que dropped indictments/arrests on Aug 17, 2020.

Clinesmith is hit Aug 19, 2020. No biggie.

But how about Sussmann and Danchenko hit by Durham well over a year later in 2021?

As Stevie Wanderer would say, "Ust a lucky Quincidence". Right. Its a Quincidence for the clueless who cant connect dots. wink

That “Q” drop has been photoshopped/embellished. Q never mentioned Danchenko. Don’t trust Q. Proven liar.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The thing is, Q was, y’know, wrong.

Let that sink in a minute. Lol

Youre wrong. The DNC will soon be a dark stain in Americas History.

And Trump will soon be back in the WH.

And Facebook and Twitter will go under or be made into pubic utilities.

And Kilry and Zero and Piglosi and Schumer and Nadless and Schietfy will all go down to GITMO
Except for those who will do the world a favor and take the easy way out on suicide weekend.

There will be another "Shot heard round the world".

There will be a Red Wave this fall that Que predicted years ago.

Big Pharma will go down.

We will get great cures for cancer as Que said Big Pharma has kept hidden from us as Que said in 2018 or 2019 and as Trump repeated in 2020.

Big Pharma chose to go down with the ship.

And your hero crew wont be able to walk the streets.

The Military will be required to move forward, either through actions of Military force or through Military Tribunals or both.

Que has said your Cabal's NWO pukes stepped in the trap in the The Biggest Sting in History.

Your NWO buds in the cabal wont be able to steal Fed Elections after 2020 according to Que.

Remember, Que reminded us the FISA investigations can cut both ways.

Remember that 3 -4 years ago Que clued us into Trump getting his on platform. Ha, its happening the latter part of this coming March.
Que predicted Trump would get audits of members of Congress and their immediate family members years ago. Its coming.

All these predictions are from Que and he will be much more accurate than ever were you.

You have nothing but mouth and the BS that comes out of it.

Too bad your brain is too drug fried to be able to connect the dots by deciphering the info provided in Ques drops.

You don't have the brains to play this game. You had all the trouble you could handle trying to open a box of bullets.

Saved that one. Whole pile of crazy like that deserves to be archived. crazy

I’m gonna bookmark it so I can cram it up your butt at some future date. I’d offer to bet you that that’s a buncha BS, but we’ve all seen how that goes. whistle

Ha. Youre always thinking of glory holes and ramming something up someones butt. Day Dreaming again.

Well, this time it didnt take long for you to see you were stupid and once again wrong.

Read it and weep. BEEP BEEP.

https://search.nih.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=nih&query=ivermectin+and+cancer&commit=Search

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/15/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Que was right in that the truth would be coming out.

People are being led from dark to light. There will be a Red Wave. Dan Scovino agreed and posted a pic depicting it.

Trump said he would be the 47th POTUS.

The pukes heros are going down. This one too.

Remember, Que told us years ago Trump would get 4 SC Justices. Hes nearly there.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
I cant figure this one out. Maybe some one else like an antiQuber can explain it.

Que dropped indictments/arrests on Aug 17, 2020.

Clinesmith is hit Aug 19, 2020. No biggie.

But how about Sussmann and Danchenko hit by Durham well over a year later in 2021?

As Stevie Wanderer would say, "Ust a lucky Quincidence". Right. Its a Quincidence for the clueless who cant connect dots. wink

That “Q” drop has been photoshopped/embellished. Q never mentioned Danchenko. Don’t trust Q. Proven liar.

If someone photoshopped a Que post and embellished it, how does it make Que the liar?

The MSM is dedicated to destroying Trump and Que and Flynn and now Mike Lindell has gone underground to survive the lefts deep state assets.

Is it impossible to connect the dots that those cabal assets wouldn't do what they could to also work to disparage Que?

They did the same with Trump un the WH.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Here’s why they won’t stand behind the accounting statements: because the Trump crime family provided fraudulent figures.

Does the rule of law apply to your King Trump, jag? Betcha it does! wink

Oh wait.... jag... bets... welcher.... d’oh! Never mind.

Ha. As if that will determine if Que is right. Youre too stupid to have a conversation with.

3 federal investigations and then the SP Mueller investigation which backfired on the dimocommies and revealed the FISA illegalities that will take many of your dimocommies down and you still think Trump was guilty of being in Putins back pocket even though it was Bidet who gave Russia the Europen pipeline deal. UFR.

Well, you prove Que correct again.

He said, "These people are stupid."

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by add
Ralph is good people.

Ol don’t pay your bet, always drunk jag

Hahaha. There is a reason you are calledumb.

Drunk as a skunk. 5 shots, 5 hogs. Where is your pic you gutless POS corcksucking biotch?grin

Lol

I kill hogs with a hammer

Got any pics of these you killed with a hammer?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here’s why they won’t stand behind the accounting statements: because the Trump crime family provided fraudulent figures.

Does the rule of law apply to your King Trump, jag? Betcha it does! wink

Oh wait.... jag... bets... welcher.... d’oh! Never mind.

Ha. As if that will determine if Que is right. Youre too stupid to have a conversation with.

3 federal investigations and then the SP Mueller investigation which backfired on the dimocommies and revealed the FISA illegalities that will take many of your dimocommies down and you still think Trump was guilty of being in Putins back pocket even though it was Bidet who gave Russia the Europen pipeline deal. UFR.

Well, you prove Que correct again.

He said, "These people are stupid."

Mueller DID show collusion. He didn’t find criminal conspiracy; likely because of criminal obstruction.

Trump is a crook and has been for decades. When he became a .gov employee, his exposure to consequences went up exponentially. He didn’t realize this because he was drunk on the power of presidential immunity to prosecution, and the ability to pardon his fellow crooks. Towards the end of his single term in office, it sunk in that if he lost, the party was over. That’s one reason he became so utterly desperate to “win” the 2020 election at any cost: because it would run the clock out on a whole buncha crookin’. So, he planned a strategy in advance to subvert the ejection and then executed it, in typical Trump clown-show fashion. He telegraphed (as in, literally SAID) this in advance because the 2-digit IQ numbnuts cannot keep his mouth shut.

This is all documented and is part of the public record.

Now, the poor sods who starred in the clown show are facing consequences (Giullianni, Powell, Pillow Boy, etc) and are being forced to flat come out and say it was all bullshït to sway the weak-minded.

Like you.

To clarify. RaferMan is the glory-hole seeker because he seeks blow jobs from other men. Maybe you missed that. He said it, not me. However, yes, it’s me who bookmarked your most recent list of crazy a couple days ago and will figuratively ram it up your ass at a future date when, as it will, it’s shown to be delusional. Not in a gay way- oh no. In a fück YOU way for trying to steal my country and advocating for my literal destruction, you un-American piece of conspiracy-added trash.

By then you’ll have moved the goalposts (again) and be on to new realms of cra-cra. But it’ll still be amusing. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Thank you, Chickenschiett Jell0 for changing the title of my thread. This is an example of what cluless corksuckers consider a serious discussion and intellectual superiority. Its like your cheating lying fraudster dimocommies were thrilled with their mental superiority for figuring out how to cheat the normal, decent, honest folks out of their Constitutional right to one vote per person to legally elect the POTUS. Your puke traitors cant subsist buy abiding within the normal laws and rules set up, even by Dimocrap Congressmen, for civilized society.

Of course, the folks on the Fire have learned that about you and, as Que said, there will be a Great Awakening and the folks of the nation will learn that about the lawless, amoral Dimocommies and their Treasonous DNC.

Some proof is that the 30th POS commie dimocrap, Kathleen Rice has announced she wont run in Nov. Why? Shes smarter than you and sees the Red Wavecoming. She, wiser than you, realizes that, as Que said, Nothing can stop what is coming.

She knows, as Que said, the Patriots are in control.

Hopefully your idiotic thread title will suck more fools like you in to this thread.

The silence will be deafening when your commie DNC soon becomes dead. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/16/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Y
Thank you, Chickenschiett Jell0 for changing the title of my thread. This is an example of what cluless corksuckers consider a serious discussion and intellectual superiority. Its like your cheating lying fraudster dimocommies were thrilled with their mental superiority for figuring out how to cheat the normal, decent, honest folks out of their Constitutional right to one vote per person to legally elect the POTUS. Your puke traitors cant subsist buy abiding within the normal laws and rules set up, even by Dimocrap Congressmen, for civilized society.

Of course, the folks on the Fire have learned that about you and, as Que said, there will be a Great Awakening and the folks of the nation will learn that about the lawless, amoral Dimocommies and their Treasonous DNC.

Some proof is that the 30th POS commie dimocrap, Kathleen Rice has announced she wont run in Nov. Why? Shes smarter than you and sees the Red Wavecoming. She, wiser than you, realizes that, as Que said, Nothing can stop what is coming.

She knows, as Que said, the Patriots are in control.

Hopefully your idiotic thread title will suck more fools like you in to this thread.

The silence will be deafening when your commie DNC soon becomes dead. grin

Biden won, Trump lost, and in a landslide. I know that chaps your ass but there it is. He lost because voter turnout was high, which is why y’all are now scrambling to to make voting harder. If more people vote, you lose, not because of fraud but because you hold minority opinions and positions. And THAT chaps your ass, so you thrash around looking for anything- anything but the obvious truth- to rescue you. It’s not coming. We in the rational world see you for what you are, jag.

A midterm “red wave” would be business as usual in American politics. It’s the only of your predictions that isn’t bonkers. What might could screw that up, is YOU. Real Americans, such as myself, ain’t buying what you’re selling, and frankly you taint everything you touch at this point. Since I would personally prefer to have a healthy, functional “Right” to counter the Left, I wish the crazy wing of the Right would just stuff it back in your pants, stop the crazy talk, and stop with the lying and misinformation. It didn’t work; Trump lost. It’s not GOING to work. It’s just pushing folks who believe in actual reality away. Truth.

Here’s a quote from Marc Racicot, a former RNC head and 2-term governor of that bastion of liberalism, Montana. He’s right. Those of us in the rational Center are pretty sick of your crap.

”Although it is ever so neat and tidy to blame the defeat of the former president on the existence of decisive and widespread fraud, there is not even a scintilla of evidence, anywhere, to support such piffle. The former president didn't experience defeat in 2020 because of fraud. The truth is quite the opposite. The defeat of the former president is explained by the fact that legions of responsible citizens, part of that Great Middle of America, voted the way they did because they embraced the very fidelity to their country and its Constitution that the RNC claims to embrace in its Party Platform."

I’m part of the Great Middle, jag. WE are the rock at the center of America, the immovable object. WE are the ones currently defending America, and the Constitution, from the likes of you. You aren’t an unstoppable force; that was ably demonstrated in the last election. You’re just a mentally-ill fringe nutjob with a screen addiction.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

So you figure no states will decertify there 2020 EC votes, right?

You think believing the MSM and sold out and compromised Rinos is proof, right?

When have you ever been right before? Never, and you know what, you're too stupid to realize it.

You're too stupid to know that many counties in blue and swing states had more votes cast than they have legal voters. You know why you dont know that? It's because you listen to MSNBC and CNN.

Heres a clue for you, Que said they are going to be destroyed.

You know why, they supported Kilerys and Bidens treason by colluding against Trump with them and the DNC.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Jeff’s old horse Biden didn’t win anything. The election was stolen for him and he’s destroying our nation as we speak. You must have a horrific hat built up in you for America.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
Jeff’s old horse Biden didn’t win anything. The election was stolen for him and he’s destroying our nation as we speak. You must have a horrific hat built up in you for America.

I think Bidet won a spot in GITMO and then Hell, for committing treason by working with foreign assets to overthrow the top of the US Govt and acting as an enemy (enemies foreign and DOMESTIC) belligerant WH occupier.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/17/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
This is too far above for Jell0s pay grade for him to have a clue.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jag, if the numbers in that cartoon were accurate, that would indeed be fugged up. But they're not.

Unless you want to tell me you've got a source for the numbers. I won't hold my breath.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep. Im guessing that’s a Fact.
But ole Jello and CalledScum aren’t interested in Facts.
Don’t worry Doc.
Every one on the Campfire know they’re both nothing more than Lying Libertard Obama Butt Licking Scum.

And Jello claiming he’s “defending the Constitution” is priceless. Cowards like him and his Ilk will be hiding in Mommy’s Basement when the real Civil War begins. Shaking like a Chihuahua schitting a peach seed.
Folks are gonna enjoy hunting those POS’s down like the Rabid dogs that they are.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/17/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. Im guessing that’s a Fact.
But ole Jello and CalledScum aren’t interested in Facts.
Don’t worry Doc.
Every one on the Campfire know they’re both nothing more than Lying Libertard Obama Butt Licking Scum.

And Jello claiming he’s “defending the Constitution” is priceless. Cowards like him and his Ilk will be hiding in Mommy’s Basement when the real Civil War begins. Shaking like a Chihuahua schitting a peach seed.
Folks are gonna enjoy hunting those POS’s down like the Rabid dogs that they are.

He must be a commie trolling us conservatives on the Fire. He cant be stupid enough to post his embicilic schiett.

He will be happy to see this good news. Hunters Ukraine business buds are spilling their guts.

The news that will soon be coming out from Durham will make Jell0 and Twirler go even more nuts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-jury-investigating-murky-finances.html

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
The dumbfughk Jell0 is too stupid to know, the Mueller investigation cleared Trump and threw the noose that caught the FISA criminals.

As Que said: "These people are stupid". Ha, he must have been thinking of Jell0.

The Mueller report hung the commies. Remember what Que said about it, "FISA cuts both ways."

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Here is some good news.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 39 of 619 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

238 members (204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 300_savage, 17Fan, 33 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,078
Posts18,501,577
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.