Print Thread
Hop To
Page 56 of 66 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 65 66
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Apparently organizer Tamara Lich has just been arrested. Organizer Chris Barber was arrested earlier today.

Heard from a friend that 3 people he knows have had their accounts frozen for donations they made weeks ago! Waiting to see about my own accounts. We’ve apparently reached the point that government can now make things illegal post facto.

I called my bank today and asked them how long to get my money if I withdrew it all. The lady was angry when I told her why, she read a statement from the bank regarding the EA and told me it was no big deal.

This about 5 minutes after I listened to Christia Freeland tell us we were fugged.

I told the bank lady what I heard Christa say, she said something and hung up on me lol.

Last edited by 673; 02/17/22.
GB1

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I also know someone who was sent an email with their name along with 22 names with email addys, telling them that they were contributing to an insurrection group or whatever.
I just figured it was either the government or globalist scum, or both lol, cowards.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Apparently organizer Tamara Lich has just been arrested. Organizer Chris Barber was arrested earlier today.

Heard from a friend that 3 people he knows have had their accounts frozen for donations they made weeks ago! Waiting to see about my own accounts. We’ve apparently reached the point that government can now make things illegal post facto.

I called my bank today and asked them how long to get my money if I withdrew it all. The lady was angry when I told her why, she read a statement from the bank regarding the EA and told me it was no big deal.

This about 5 minutes after I listened to Christia Freeland tell us we were fugged.

I told the bank lady what I heard Christa say, she said something and hung up on me lol.

Go get it all tomorrow. You are following this, and know what the truth is. This is spirralling down fast.

All of you go clear your bank accounts out before you get it taken from you. They have the means to see your postings here and anywhere online, and label you as terrorists.

Do not talk to them for any reason other than give me my money, in cash.

You DO NOT have to APPLY to get "your" money.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 673
Trudeau has no intention of lifting mandates, that is why he is so vague, won't answer any questions directly or indirectly, and just blithers about things that have nothing to do with mandates.

After listening to the Liberals and their commie friends, the NDP and the Greens (shudder) they haven't once made mention of the unvaccinated. I suspect they were only somewhat lifting mandates for the Vaccinated, whether it be Federal or Provincial, the language is he same.

I have also noted, there seems to be some kind of insinuation that the vaccinated have suffered greatly, and more so than the unvaccinated. The ones who took the jab are the one's who have had limited access to things that the unvaccinated haven't. It sounds like they want to punish the unvaccinated as routine in their future plans, as if the vaccine worked LOL.

Its not a Vaccine, we all know that.

The purebloods are the "control" group. They are attempting to destroy the control group by forcing everyone to have the shot, so there can not be any evidence(PUREBLOODS) for the damage the shots create.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Trudeau's Justice Minister on convoy supporters

“If you are a member of a pro-Trump movement who's donating... you ought to be worried” about your bank account being frozen."

https://rumble.com/vv5xqx-trudeaus-justice-minister-on-convoy-supporters.html

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Exclusive: whistleblower has just sent in a leaked document from the Canadian Immunization Registry.

Look at how much and what data they collect on people: crime, finances, civil litigation, DUIs, active owing, credit score, credit accounts, bankruptcies

https://twitter.com/margareta_matis/status/1462943847588282368

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Unvaccinated truckers delivering vaccines, COVID devices exempt from border rules

https://globalnews.ca/news/8626881/unvaccinated-truckers-exempt-border-rules/

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Banks have started to freeze accounts linked to the protests, Freeland says

The law also allows banks to target for account closure donors to the GoFundMe and the GiveSendGo fundraising campaigns that fueled this protest. Freeland said she wouldn't get into the "specifics of whose accounts are being frozen."

Citing terrorist financing laws, the government has forced crowdfunding websites and payment providers to register with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), the government's financial intelligence unit.

In a final warning to the assembled protesters, Freeland said those who have their big rigs on Ottawa's streets will see their insurance cancelled and their corporate accounts suspended a move that could make it difficult for these drivers to ever work again.[/b]

https://rumble.com/vv748v-canada-freezes-convoy-bank-and-crypto-accounts.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-protests-frozen-bank-accounts-1.6355396

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

"I've received confirmation that approximately 200 tractors will be arriving in Ottawa shortly. The emergency act is not deterring the thirst for freedom."

https://twitter.com/randyhillier/status/1494412066115014662

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

OMG the Tow Trucks Arrived

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Chris Barber, a key organizer of the Canadian trucker “freedom convoy,” has been arrested and is in custody. He is expected to face charges as the convoy protest continues its third week.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...er-protest-organizer-chris-barber-video/

ETA: Tamara, one of the organizers, was also arrested tonight.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 02/17/22.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Chrystia Freeland’s granddad was indeed a Nazi collaborator – so much for Russian disinformation

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/nati...rator-so-much-for-russian-disinformation

Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freeland's Grandfather, Was a Nazi and She Admires George Soros. Its No Surprise Shes Labeling Freedom-Loving Canadians Terrorists...

The gatewaypundit:
The Trudeau regime is being led by Trudeau and by the granddaughter of a high level Nazi under Hitler. Chrystia Freelands family has Nazi connections. Her grandfather was a high level Nazi who was being sought after the war by Polish authorities.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02...errorists/

Why was the gatewaypundit link removed from the internet, and nowhere to be found through search efforts? Yeah, I think they are getting too close to the truth........

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Ottawa Attorneys "calling on Police to stand with the People" Feb.17, 2022

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
56 second video discussing Trudeau Foundation owning 40% of Acuitas. They make the Mechanic Lipids for Pfizer shots.

https://rumble.com/embed/vshdgu/?pub=1lmfr

Hey Elk, Dr. Malone is open about his past with the CIA, you think he's still on the payroll?

All I know is he, as the inventor of mRNA technology, is helping to expose the truth, the deaths, permanent injuries, and potential long-term death/injury that won't be known for years.

"He is far from Stupid"

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Curious to see the story about the background of Freeland, she seems bent on carrying on the tradition.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 673
Curious to see the story about the background of Freeland, she seems bent on carrying on the tradition.

Call them Tyrants. Call them NAZIs. Call them Communists.

They are all members of one party, "Against Freedom" Party.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Coincidence? 5 major banks go off line at the same time? Maybe someone wanted new 'features' installed in their respective SW?

Canada's major banks go offline in mysterious hours-long outage

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Or maybe there was a run on the banks that someone wanted to stop?

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The truckers that stand up for freedom and subsequently lose their license and jobs are exactly the type of people I would want to hire as a business owner. They will not have any trouble finding employment unless all businesses become government owned and operated.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by White_Bear
The truckers that stand up for freedom and subsequently lose their license and jobs are exactly the type of people I would want to hire as a business owner. They will not have any trouble finding employment unless all businesses become government owned and operated.

It's worse than that. Under the Emergencies Act, the government can force you to work if your job is classified as critical to keep the economy going. If you wanted to sit at home and continue this protest and not work, you'd have some serious decision making to carry out at that point.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 56 of 66 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,732 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,927
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.