Page 59 of 66 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 65 66
673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Nashville
Hey Guys,

We are still here. New developments have happens on our end. We pulled the truck out last night for multiple reasons. One being, we have press passes and we can no longer “support” in a protest. We must remain neutral as news. The great part is that we should now be able to cover this as legal media.

Busy day, so I’ll see how often I can report to you guys right now.

There are still freedom protestors holding the line.

Is that like selling out? Or sucking a Willie for a dollar? I figured you two would of been jailed or killed fighting for everyone's rights.

WTF??

GB1

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Hey Guys,

We are still here. New developments have happens on our end. We pulled the truck out last night for multiple reasons. One being, we have press passes and we can no longer “support” in a protest. We must remain neutral as news. The great part is that we should now be able to cover this as legal media.

Is that like selling out? Or sucking a Willie for a dollar? I figured you two would of been jailed or killed fighting for everyone's rights.

We had no choice as we do not own the truck we came in, the owners of the vehicle had everything they own threatened and asked us to pull out. Should we have risked someone else’s future to make a grand stand for ourselves!??
The press passes now get us right to the front of everything and we can participate in press releases. Passes mean nothing to the riot police and they are threatening everyone in the “red zone”. Those being arrested are held for a few hours and then told to get out of town. Us getting arrested doesn’t serve much purpose when we could stay and document what’s happening. Killed? No one here is being killed, this is not an armed revolution. No matter how abusive police forces are, the people stay peaceful.

Pitter Patter!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BC30cal
TrueGrit;
Good evening, I trust life in Middle Georgia is more settled than up here across the medicine line.

To be clear, I don't know Nashville or his BIL other than my interactions here, so can only judge them on their communication to us - in the same manner anyone else can judge me or for that matter you, correct?

I'd suggest that we who are not there cannot begin to know what the best course of action might be in a very fluid situation.

Try as I might to get more clarity, even Canadian politicians past and present, as well as some decent legal minds commenting on what's going on especially with the Emergencies Act happening don't really know the full extent of the situation on several levels.

Taking all that into account then, I'll personally trust the folks who are there to do what they think is the prudent course of action.

Thanks for your continued interest in the situation and again if you're so inclined, I'd ask for prayer or positive thoughts for all involved.

Have a good weekend.

Dwayne

Concur...

If you boys need anything we can help with... please ask.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
We teamed up with an independent journalist and through our connections we got us all press passes and have now become official citizen reporters. I’m not getting much filmed on my phone anymore so the best way to continue following is follow “The crackpot farmer” check out Davespaper.com or follow “TAKM CINEMA” on Facebook or YouTube.

Pitter Patter!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks Nashville, you guys take care of yourself.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cash;
Good evening my friend, I hope the week behaved for you folks and you're all well.

Thanks again for the continued interest, I can say I appreciate it and doubt I'm alone in that.

To me, the greatest thing the Ottawa occupation did was to shed light on a number of really vital issues here in Canada.

In no particular order, it showed the true colors of the Green and NDP parties, so I'm hoping that folks who might have cast votes for them in the past will consider not doing so anymore.

It showed that the legacy media is all too often in lock step with the left/Liberal political machine which again a lot of folks didn't see prior but now seem to be awake or awakening to.

We got a new leader in the party of the center or slightly right of center - not a moment too soon by the look of it either.

Try as they might spin it otherwise, the mandates fell provincially like 500lb boulders after the trucks rolled west. Again "they" can spin however they want, but even the legacy news has now miraculously found "experts" who support dropping the mandates. Amazing is it not?

As an aside, the province a few of us reside in BC seems to be all over the place, but they're feeling pressure now as well.

Maybe most important Cash, it brought Canadians from across the country together in a way I personally did not believe possible. The money raised alone has to have the major political parties doing some major soul searching as it far outstripped the fundraising for all the parties last election - in a week.....

They have to know there's tremendous potential there that's just below the surface.

On a spiritual level Cash, things have happened which if one is a Believer make sense and if one isn't are so coincidental as to defy mathematics, but suffice to say on that front alone it's been a sea change - I believe.

Anyways sir, having the Dark Face Prince attempt to invoke the Emergency Measures Act wasn't actually a surprise to me sad to say. as I knew they - those who've held power for so long - are not going to go gently into that good night on any level.

I and again likely we very much appreciate the prayers and frankly you all wanting to know the truth of the situation.

We'll pray for us and for you all too for sure Cash, as honestly we're very much intertwined, perhaps more than we previously knew.

All the best until next time.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nashville;
Thanks for the evening update, I appreciate it.

Again, when I was ice fishing this morning and praying for you both - the fish were not biting so I had time.... wink

Anyways I was struck with the thought to pray for an extra helping of wisdom for you all and as I said, the thought that you all should "go with your gut" was prevalent.

I'm glad to read you followed that.

God bless and all the best until next time.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
TrueGrit;
Good evening, I trust life in Middle Georgia is more settled than up here across the medicine line.

To be clear, I don't know Nashville or his BIL other than my interactions here, so can only judge them on their communication to us - in the same manner anyone else can judge me or for that matter you, correct?

I'd suggest that we who are not there cannot begin to know what the best course of action might be in a very fluid situation.

Try as I might to get more clarity, even Canadian politicians past and present, as well as some decent legal minds commenting on what's going on especially with the Emergencies Act happening don't really know the full extent of the situation on several levels.

Taking all that into account then, I'll personally trust the folks who are there to do what they think is the prudent course of action.

Thanks for your continued interest in the situation and again if you're so inclined, I'd ask for prayer or positive thoughts for all involved.

Have a good weekend.

Dwayne

Maybe this is an eye opener for the conservative Canadians. I feel there's only one way out of this mess for US. And come November 8th 2022, I'll know for sure. Best of luck to y'all up there and God bless.

Life is good live it while you can.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by CashisKing
TrueGrit;

Have a good weekend.

Dwayne

Concur...

If you boys need anything we can help with... please ask.

No end to the mule train big L. You've got my number, let me know what the "guys like us" can do to help

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Makes you wonder if they had been ordered to stand them up against the wall and shoot them, would they? Not much of a stretch!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by keith
Makes you wonder if they had been ordered to stand them up against the wall and shoot them, would they? Not much of a stretch!

I’ve said many times in the past year

“it has been made very clear who would hide Anne Frank and who would turn her in to the Nazis for the greater good “

Same analysis here

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Hey Guys,

Nah. Selling out is liking Jimmy Carter and letting the same stain in your brain axe out forty years later.....

Go Georgia commies.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Heading to Ottawa.

Hold the line.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Georgia is Biden country.........nuff explained.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Lorne

“it has been made very clear who would hide Anne Frank and who would turn her in to the Nazis for the greater good “

Same analysis here

Spot on!

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Fack!!

Slavyanka insisted I take a sip of holy water before I left.

Left home, serious blowing snow. Drove 3 km to the 401 and got on, 2 lanes clear. Went 2 km and hit the worst whiteout I’ve ever seen. 20km/hr and could barely see the centre divider and the flashing lights of the truck ahead. Friggin’ whiteout was 4 km till it cleared, then road was a mess.

Hit a chunk of snow and it tore the lower cowling on the car loose and jammed in front wheel. Managed to find a place to pull off and tore off the chunk that was rubbing but no way to check for further damage to be able to drive 550 km.

I’m not superstitious but someone or something is trying to send me a message, so I turned back. Good luck guys.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UpTop
Georgia is Biden country.........nuff explained.

Pull up your drawers and give your mouth a chance, dumbazz. The hell it is.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Fack!!

Slavyanka insisted I take a sip of holy water before I left.

Left home, serious blowing snow. Drove 3 km to the 401 and got on, 2 lanes clear. Went 2 km and hit the worst whiteout I’ve ever seen. 20km/hr and could barely see the centre divider and the flashing lights of the truck ahead. Friggin’ whiteout was 4 km till it cleared, then road was a mess.

Hit a chunk of snow and it tore the lower cowling on the car loose and jammed in front wheel. Managed to find a place to pull off and tore off the chunk that was rubbing but no way to check for further damage to be able to drive 550 km.

I’m not superstitious but someone or something is trying to send me a message, so I turned back. Good luck guys.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It may be a sign.....that's too bad.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Lorne

Same analysis here

As Steve said last year listen to your trusted govt bureaucrats and turn her in. It’s for the greater good.

Last edited by ribka; 02/19/22.
Page 59 of 66 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 53 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,901
Posts18,518,483
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.