Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Does anyone think the Russkies would line up 190,000 troops plus tanks, artillery and APC out in the open and vulnerable to superior air power (the only advantage we have) if they thought there was a chance the U.S. would get involved?

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Didn't Obama get rid of all the fightin generals ? Seems like they're mostly concerned about trannys and social justice these days.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Why does it serve any American interest???

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Put’s doesn’t wants to risk losing any of Military Machine it all Bluster..
His ability to replace is limited..
His economy is the size of Italy..
He’s just having Fun with the Pussies and Mocking the US for it’s Stupidity..

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I don't understand why we don't side with Russia and take over Europe. Man the unstoppable ass kicking pair the Ruskies and us could make. and think of all the resources and free labor we could get by nation conquering
I understand your remark was somewhat tongue in cheek, but really, what is our beef with Russia?

What is in it for us to protect western Europe?

no, my remark was not tounge in cheek. I do think russia would make a far better ally to su than say france or england

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by akrange
Put’s doesn’t wants to risk losing any of Military Machine it all Bluster..
His ability to replace is limited..
His economy is the size of Italy..
He’s just having Fun with the Pussies and Mocking the US for it’s Stupidity..

And keeping oil prices inflated.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't understand why we don't side with Russia and take over Europe. Man the unstoppable ass kicking pair the Ruskies and us could make. and think of all the resources and free labor we could get by nation conquering
I understand your remark was somewhat tongue in cheek, but really, what is our beef with Russia?

no, my remark was not tounge in cheek. I do think russia would make a far better ally to su than say france or england

I agree. But mostly we need to stay out of it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by blanket
Why does it serve any American interest???

We really...really wanted to sell compressed LNG to them.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I may be outdriving my headlights here but I'd not be shocked to learn the retired colonel is working in a consultant role for a lobbyist.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The French will finally love Americans . . . . smirk

Tres bien, non?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Does anyone think the Russkies would line up 190,000 troops plus tanks, artillery and APC out in the open and vulnerable to superior air power (the only advantage we have) if they thought there was a chance the U.S. would get involved?

That’s what I was thinking. Just one nuc in the middle would change things. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I agree. But mostly we need to stay out of it.

Na. i seriously think we should side with russia and go in partnership with nation conquering

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
That’s Fine.. We got a little problem at home with the Hybrid Russkey’s want’a be’s…
I’m not in favor of a 2 Front War..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

That’s what I was thinking. Just one nuc in the middle would change things. Hasbeen

Do you understand the implications of using one warhead????

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Not that Global Warming Ship Again..

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Do you understand the implications of using one warhead????
Obviously, he doesn't. For one thing, there's no such thing as "one nuke". You use one and there's mushroom clouds everywhere. I know some here think their hunting cabin back in the "holler" will be safe, but it won't.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The TITLE of the essay is completely accurate, even if I have some serious quibbles with his content and omissions.

(Just one teeny-tiny point: Supposedly 190K Russkie bodies and thousands of armored vehicles on the border. Where are the USA's heavy armored units of equivalent size? Assuming ideal conditions, how long until the USA's heavies in a position to have an impact on the outcome?)

Our globohomo ruling class keeps casting about for our Syracuse*. Thus far, none of the potential candidates have taken the bait. Eventually, someone with some grit and capability will take up globohomo's challenge.

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_Expedition

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
This discussion is all so subjective and problematic - the selected premises and suppositions to support these various scenarios do not paint the complete picture. By necessity, there's a great deal about friendly and opfor capabilities that remain classified - thank God. Having said that the current administration is about the worst prepared of any since the Carter days.

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
As Patrick J Buchnan wrote "the Soviet Empire is dead, the Soviet Union is dead, the spread of communism is dormant, the USSR has broken up into 15 countries. Why do we have to move our alliances right up to Russia's front door? "WOULD WE TOLERATE THIS"?

"an armed society is a polite society"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 13 invisible), 1,603 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.