Hop To
Page 49 of 51 1 2 47 48 49 50 51
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I like this one mo betta...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by renegade50
You all wanta know how we can really fuuck up this Bill Stallings sock puppet persona?

And it's gonna take disciplines on our part.
No matter how fun it is and tempting to mess with his mind.
No matter how much the rest of the members who veiw for comedy at elkybillnutts exspense have to go without.

Just shun him..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Turn our backs on him.
Never reply to him for the attention he craves.

Think about that for a minute and the effect it will have on him

He will wither on the vine in this sockpuppet persona.
We are the only ones have interact with him on the entire website.
We are all he has on here when you think about it.

I'm gonna give it a go.
A group effort dudes.
Try it and lets see what hapoens

Just shun this mentally ill fugg it will drive him bonkers.

That's the pure simplicity of it.
Just shun the dumbazz.....
He don't exist.
Will drive him bonkers starting threads or comments trying to draw any of us out to post followed by unabomber you guys lie post from him.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I wanta fugg with his other sockpuppet persona Crappy Hanster anyways when the time is right.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀘🀘🀘😁😁😁

The illustrious leader of the Diabolical Cyberstalkers here gave a huge motivating speech to his FELLOW Low I.Q. idiot Cyberstalkers. Asked them to have discipline. Asked to shun elky. Told his followers he was going to give it a go, group effort. Just Shun him. Just shun him.......

AND THEN RENEGADE50 FALLS ON HIS OWN SWORD,

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [breath] BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...984231/re-where-is-slumlord#Post16984231

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...984266/re-where-is-slumlord#Post16984266

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...984304/re-where-is-slumlord#Post16984304

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...984312/re-where-is-slumlord#Post16984312

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...984321/re-where-is-slumlord#Post16984321

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence”

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Fugg him and the other worthless trolls and suck puppets here…..

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by renegade50
You all wanta know how we can really fuuck up this Bill Stallings sock puppet persona?

And it's gonna take disciplines on our part.
No matter how fun it is and tempting to mess with his mind.
No matter how much the rest of the members who veiw for comedy at elkybillnutts exspense have to go without.

Just shun him..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Turn our backs on him.
Never reply to him for the attention he craves.

Think about that for a minute and the effect it will have on him

He will wither on the vine in this sockpuppet persona.
We are the only ones have interact with him on the entire website.
We are all he has on here when you think about it.

I'm gonna give it a go.
A group effort dudes.
Try it and lets see what hapoens

Just shun this mentally ill fugg it will drive him bonkers.

That's the pure simplicity of it.
Just shun the dumbazz.....
He don't exist.
Will drive him bonkers starting threads or comments trying to draw any of us out to post followed by unabomber you guys lie post from him.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I wanta fugg with his other sockpuppet persona Crappy Hanster anyways when the time is right.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀘🀘🀘😁😁😁

This is how your CODE RED ends.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Someone panties are in a wad! laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Someone's panties are in a wad! laugh

Of course they are... dancing clowns always have wadded panties.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

WWP53D
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LMFAO!!!

Stallings your little house of sickpuppet cards is laying flat all over your table now....
Years of sickpuppets you created down the toliet bowl...
All that effort for naught....
I,m rent free tap dancing with golf spikes on your brain.

All I gotta do is set up simple online traps and you stroll right into them all the time totally fugging aloof of how they are gonna blow up on you.
Or just drop a juicy little irresistible nugget on you.

Nothing you do works on me......
TFF...

#yougettriggeredeventually

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WWP53D
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by SKane

Oddly enough, that one is more disturbing than the clown.

οΏ½Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.οΏ½
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elky really is bad at this internet thing, isn't he?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie

He pretty much sucks at everything he does including his truck stop whoring job.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by goalie

He pretty much sucks at everything he does including his truck stop whoring job.

....and killing Elk [but I believe that's well established here]

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Wow.....
Just got this outta the blue via PM from a member.
Kinda puts me back on the fence about the Masar theory/ Elkynutts.

Bonus!!!!!!!

Get a 2 fer outta this from a sickpuppet doxing done long before I was a member.
Jason Cardonez or what the fugg ever his name is = Masar.
Awesome!!!!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/1418757/interesting-facts-about-maser

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Maser is a preacher, too.

Jason Cardenas.

Our very own Maser. King of Trolls here for years and years.

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Happy Camper unmasked.

Elkless, and Barnabus, and many others are very simply the most prolific troll ever seen here at the Fire...

Maser. Jason Cardenas. 10-01-89

Here's the good Reverend Jason Cardenas... Maser, Happy Camper, Elkslayer91, Barnabus... and on and on..

He's been revealed here before.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/1421103/1

Jason Cardenas has MULTIPLE FB accounts, listing both Texas and California as residences. I mean like 20 different accounts there. Why?

Yeah, he's a Man of God, alright. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LMAO, those links went to point out what the INTERNATIONAL LAWS ARE you idiot, not any "terrorist doctrine"
International Law is not "terrorist doctrine".....ROFLMAO BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Links to International law is now considered discussing "terrorist doctrine". Holy crap your mind is twisted.
You're losing the debate with your pathological lying, and twisting of the facts.

So you still claim Texas was annexed illegally?

Funny. That's what the Republic of Texas terrorist group preaches...

rockinbbar steady pushing the terrorist theme in his FAILED attempts to label me a part of a terrorist group , when that group references International Law to obtain their viewpoints, and watch this "fact" closely, so do legal scholars who have reviewed the International Law and the facts of the case.

So, Diabolical Cyberstalker, rockinbbar, "refuses" to acknowledge the facts on the situation, INTERNATIONAL LAW, after I have repeated the facts several times, and instead uses the commie site WIKI.

Got that? rockinbbar is using a commie run site to paint me as a member of a terrorist group. This is how pathetically mentally sick this man is. That is also known as using a strawman argument to GASLIGHT your opponent you are intentionally cyberstalking.

Pretty pathetic huh? Nothing but cold hard evidence coming from me, and nothing but lies coming from rockinbbar as he 100% ignores the facts when placed at his feet.

Look at the above rockinbbar comment. Looks exactly like what the commie mass media news does. They outright lie.

How can a organization be a terrorist group when they are simply following INTERNATIONAL LAW to guide their opinion, which is "clearly" shown on their website? The FBI says they are(based on zero facts, because they want people controlled), and we know all about the FBI, and how trustworthy they are.

So rockinbbar wants to stand behind the FBI organization that created the false flag on January 6, where those people's lives are being ruined. Yeah, think about that for a minute. I stand behind the law, as do multiple legal scholars and even state representatives who have brought up the topic. I guess those Republican state representatives are terrorists too, according to rockinbbar's viewpoint.

According to rockinbbar, if you talk about freedom while having the law to back up your opinion, you are a terrorist.

Remember, our founders were labeled traitors / terrorists too.................

So rockinbbar lied when he said I copied and pasted material from a terrorist group in my postings in that linked thread, which I proved was a lie. I only posted a link to their site referencing International law.

After losing that attempt to paint me a terrorist again, rockinbbar moved the goal post, and lied again when he said I talked about their doctrine, which was another lie, being all I referenced was International Law, which is terrorist doctrine now, according to rockinbbar.

Here's what all of this is, it is another thread of mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalkers continuing with their FAILED attempts to label me a sock puppet, liar, troll, anything they feel might stick after throwing it up against the wall. They are presently trying to get their Copy and Paste Artist smear campaign to stick, but have failed, because their accusations I have plagiarized material has not been proven, and they can't prove it when it never was plagiarized.

Rockinbbar gets his azz handed to him in the above posting of mine, proving he is a pathological liar, so he goes FULL TILT, says he’ll ignore me from now on and runs from this thread, where he was getting his azz handed to him and retracts back to his original thesis that I am this maser person.

Rockinbbar sent PM’s to β€˜ole renegade50, and convinced him too, which means as soon as renegade50 switched away from his statement, where he was 99.9% sure Elkslayer91 is happy camper, renegade50 LOST all credibility at that point, but the low I.Q. cyberstalkers will stay in his pack and support his bi-polar decision switching, because that’s how stupid these cyberstalkers are.

Ok, I just proved renengade50 was 99.999% stupid, like I stated elsewhere, now for the big big biggie.

Here’s what is really going on here. You have two of the biggest Narcissists on this site pushing each other off the center podium(1st PLACE), because both want to be the single β€œKing Narcissist” who was single handedly responsible for the downfall of Elkslayer91.

LMAO, Rene50 had the trophy in his hand. He had everyone convinced, with his 99.9% (PIE IN THE SKY) accusation that I was happy camper, but rockinbbar couldn’t stand someone else getting the glory, and his narcissism wouldn’t allow him to stand back and not be the center of attention.

So rockinbbar moved in, and switched the game back to accusing me of being maser(SNATCHED THE TROPHY OUT OF RENE50’S HANDS), so he could relish and brag he has always been right, that Elkslayer91 is maser.

Enjoy it, folks. It’s is fun watching these clowns go FULL TILT, and have zero evidence to support their pathological lying while these Diabolical Cyberstalkers do what they do best on here, 24/7 cyberstalk to feed their narcissism.

Rockinbbar posting the same in THREE different threads to take his victory lap, after snatching the trophy out of rene’s hands…..BWHAHAHAHAHAHA [breath] BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [breath] BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rockinbbar lies and says β€œES91 wants SOOOO bad to be a part of the good β€˜ole boys here”. LMAO Look at this mentally deranged Diabolical Narcissist feed his narcissism. LMAO

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-or-believe-on-jesus-christ#Post16985268

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...teresting-facts-about-maser#Post16985280

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16985283

Renegade50 providing further proof he’s 99.999% stupid.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...teresting-facts-about-maser#Post16985833

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...teresting-facts-about-maser#Post16985945

And remember, renegade50 was the illustrious leader in his above post telling everyone to ignore me, and it will drive me mentally insane.

Sure looks like I was the one who drove them mentally insane today, looking at how hard they’ve been working, behind the scene, to keep their cyberstalking skills nice and sharp.

Renegade50 let rockinbbar move in, and steal his trophy. LMAO You said I was HC 99.9%.........LMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [breath] [cough] [breath]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stole his trophy BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watching two narcissists eat each other for champeen cyberstalker of ElkSlayer91……WINNING.

Ignore elk…..everyone says, β€œI’m in”.

Two days later…..ELKSLAYER91 IS MASER, get your latest edition, read all about it.

ROFLMAO.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep picking that banjo boys………

All these brain trusts on 24HCF had a board meeting, and they all came out and literally fell on their swords…….LMAO……remember, they were going to ignore me.

ROFLMAO

LMAO

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You writing a book Elky?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LMAO, those links went to point out what the INTERNATIONAL LAWS ARE you idiot, not any "terrorist doctrine"
International Law is not "terrorist doctrine".....ROFLMAO BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Links to International law is now considered discussing "terrorist doctrine". Holy crap your mind is twisted.
You're losing the debate with your pathological lying, and twisting of the facts.

So you still claim Texas was annexed illegally?

rockinbbar steady pushing the terrorist theme in his FAILED attempts to label me a part of a terrorist group , when that group references International Law to obtain their viewpoints, and watch this "fact" closely, so do legal scholars who have reviewed the International Law and the facts of the case.

So, Diabolical Cyberstalker, rockinbbar, "refuses" to acknowledge the facts on the situation, INTERNATIONAL LAW, after I have repeated the facts several times, and instead uses the commie site WIKI.

Got that? rockinbbar is using a commie run site to paint me as a member of a terrorist group. This is how pathetically mentally sick this man is. That is also known as using a strawman argument to GASLIGHT your opponent you are intentionally cyberstalking.

Pretty pathetic huh? Nothing but cold hard evidence coming from me, and nothing but lies coming from rockinbbar as he 100% ignores the facts when placed at his feet.

Look at the above rockinbbar comment. Looks exactly like what the commie mass media news does. They outright lie.

How can a organization be a terrorist group when they are simply following INTERNATIONAL LAW to guide their opinion, which is "clearly" shown on their website? The FBI says they are(based on zero facts, because they want people controlled), and we know all about the FBI, and how trustworthy they are.

So rockinbbar wants to stand behind the FBI organization that created the false flag on January 6, where those people's lives are being ruined. Yeah, think about that for a minute. I stand behind the law, as do multiple legal scholars and even state representatives who have brought up the topic. I guess those Republican state representatives are terrorists too, according to rockinbbar's viewpoint.

According to rockinbbar, if you talk about freedom while having the law to back up your opinion, you are a terrorist.

Remember, our founders were labeled traitors / terrorists too.................

So rockinbbar lied when he said I copied and pasted material from a terrorist group in my postings in that linked thread, which I proved was a lie. I only posted a link to their site referencing International law.

After losing that attempt to paint me a terrorist again, rockinbbar moved the goal post, and lied again when he said I talked about their doctrine, which was another lie, being all I referenced was International Law, which is terrorist doctrine now, according to rockinbbar.

Here's what all of this is, it is another thread of mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalkers continuing with their FAILED attempts to label me a sock puppet, liar, troll, anything they feel might stick after throwing it up against the wall. They are presently trying to get their Copy and Paste Artist smear campaign to stick, but have failed, because their accusations I have plagiarized material has not been proven, and they can't prove it when it never was plagiarized.

Rockinbbar gets his azz handed to him in the above posting of mine, proving he is a pathological liar, so he goes FULL TILT, says he’ll ignore me from now on and runs from this thread, where he was getting his azz handed to him and retracts back to his original thesis that I am this maser person.

Rockinbbar sent PM’s to β€˜ole renegade50, and convinced him too, which means as soon as renegade50 switched away from his statement, where he was 99.9% sure Elkslayer91 is happy camper, renegade50 LOST all credibility at that point, but the low I.Q. cyberstalkers will stay in his pack and support his bi-polar decision switching, because that’s how stupid these cyberstalkers are.

Ok, I just proved renengade50 was 99.999% stupid, like I stated elsewhere, now for the big big biggie.

Here’s what is really going on here. You have two of the biggest Narcissists on this site pushing each other off the center podium(1st PLACE), because both want to be the single β€œKing Narcissist” who was single handedly responsible for the downfall of Elkslayer91.

LMAO, Rene50 had the trophy in his hand. He had everyone convinced, with his 99.9% (PIE IN THE SKY) accusation that I was happy camper, but rockinbbar couldn’t stand someone else getting the glory, and his narcissism wouldn’t allow him to stand back and not be the center of attention.

So rockinbbar moved in, and switched the game back to accusing me of being maser(SNATCHED THE TROPHY OUT OF RENE50’S HANDS), so he could relish and brag he has always been right, that Elkslayer91 is maser.

Enjoy it, folks. It’s is fun watching these clowns go FULL TILT, and have zero evidence to support their pathological lying while these Diabolical Cyberstalkers do what they do best on here, 24/7 cyberstalk to feed their narcissism.

Rockinbbar posting the same in THREE different threads to take his victory lap, after snatching the trophy out of rene’s hands…..BWHAHAHAHAHAHA [breath] BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [breath] BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rockinbbar lies and says β€œES91 wants SOOOO bad to be a part of the good β€˜ole boys here”. LMAO Look at this mentally deranged Diabolical Narcissist feed his narcissism. LMAO

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-or-believe-on-jesus-christ#Post16985268

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...teresting-facts-about-maser#Post16985280

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16985283

Renegade50 providing further proof he’s 99.999% stupid.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...teresting-facts-about-maser#Post16985833

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...teresting-facts-about-maser#Post16985945

And remember, renegade50 was the illustrious leader in his above post telling everyone to ignore me, and it will drive me mentally insane.

Sure looks like I was the one who drove them mentally insane today, looking at how hard they’ve been working, behind the scene, to keep their cyberstalking skills nice and sharp.

Renegade50 let rockinbbar move in, and steal his trophy. LMAO You said I was HC 99.9%.........LMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [breath] [cough] [breath]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stole his trophy BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watching two narcissists eat each other for champeen cyberstalker of ElkSlayer91……WINNING.

Ignore elk…..everyone says, β€œI’m in”.

Two days later…..ELKSLAYER91 IS MASER, get your latest edition, read all about it.

ROFLMAO.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep picking that banjo boys………

All these brain trusts on 24HCF had a board meeting, and they all came out and literally fell on their swords…….LMAO……remember, they were going to ignore me.

ROFLMAO

LMAO

Easy solution. Just post a picture of you with a few elk and a note saying elkslayer91… Any elk they don’t need to be B&C book. If you can do it everyone else can eat crow. If you can’t you’re probably the goofy red haired freak that a lot people say you are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

ROFLMAO

LMAO

My plate is ready and garnished - just need the crow.

WWP53D
Page 49 of 51 1 2 47 48 49 50 51

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,380
Posts18,488,556
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.