Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This whole operation seems fugging "off".

yes it does. Very off.

And where is all the combat footage? Video of the fighting? Other than a couple of short videos of distant explosions, and views of armored vehicles rolling down the street, I've seen nothing. You would think, that in this day and age, you would be seeing a constant barrage of the atrocities of the invading Russian army. Gunfights, rockets, tank battles.... I've been looking, but haven't found hardly anything. I guess I'm looking in the wrong place, but you would think that it wouldn't be so hard to find. None of it seems quite right.

That's because it's being run as a SWAT call-out and not a war. This is about the liberation of the Donbass that's been under constant bombardment and engineered water shortages for 8 years. The upside for us is it puts democrap money laundering out of business. I think the Big Guy is about to lose his allowance for awhile.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by 5thShock
Does it seem to anyone that the Russians are acting rather unRussian? Where is the the pulverized carpet of rubble from cannons lined up wheel to wheel, the highway for the successive waves of shock infantry? They seem to be trying out the present American style of less destruction, fewer civilian casualties. Is the crude and brutal Russian tucking in his shirt?
This will be the death of him.

The next few weeks will be interesting.

For sure. When does Trump have the NWO Bolshevicks driven out of Chyna? whistle

English please

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Bro, why did Xi invite Trump to visit Chyna and give him a heros welcome and invite him a Melania to spend the night with him and his wife in the FORBIDDEN CITY?

Why is Gen Charles Flynn's 5 Fleets positioned off the east coast of Chyna?

Why did Trump say to watch what happens in Chyna after the Olympics?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Bro, why did Xi invite Trump to visit Chyna and give him a heros welcome and invite him a Melania to spend the night with him and his wife in the FORBIDDEN CITY?

my moneys says he was thinking foursome.

sorry, couldnt help m'self

.... like tears in the rain
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Off,? I kinda think that video from the dude in Kiev is legit.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I agree something does not add up. Where are the Russian regulars? Reports say captured Russian soldiers are "kids". Is Putin holding back now only to go whole hog later? That doesn't make sense. I cannot believe Putin would show the world he does not have the level of military power everyone thinks he has.

I sure hope he is not dependent on nukes to reach his goals.

Maybe we are just getting propaganda from Ukraine and the U.S. and Russia is really getting the upper hand. Too early to know what is really going down.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I told him not to name the operation, "Barbarossa",,,,,

I miss Baghdad Bob,

Nothing as it seems. We rooting for the right team again ?

Last edited by kenjs1; 02/27/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
The Russian effort to invade Ukraine appears to have been underfunded and under-equipped to handle the swift takeover that Russian President Vladimir Putin was hoping for.

Russia is "increasingly frustrated" by the lack of momentum in the invasion, particularly in the north of the country, a U.S. official said Saturday. Despite the months of planning and preparation, Russia has yet to achieve air superiority, and Ukraine retains command and control.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-russian-troops-underfunded-equipment-subpar

The cannon fodder. The real guys are next. It won't be long and they will be in Kiev.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The most intelligent Soldiers are on the Ground .. If they were the Bar Brawler the’d lost discipline and torn the Bar Apart..
The Bar Brawlers are coming next with their Thematic Ordinance and their Broken Beer Bottles ..

Intelligence hasn’t finished the on the ground assessment..
The Rumble is about to start..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 79S
The Russian effort to invade Ukraine appears to have been underfunded and under-equipped to handle the swift takeover that Russian President Vladimir Putin was hoping for.

Russia is "increasingly frustrated" by the lack of momentum in the invasion, particularly in the north of the country, a U.S. official said Saturday. Despite the months of planning and preparation, Russia has yet to achieve air superiority, and Ukraine retains command and control.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-russian-troops-underfunded-equipment-subpar

Nothing personal here 79S...but given the massive mis-information campaigns of the media the last 2 years and more...let's dig into the above..."appears" "underfunded" "under equipped"...note, no sources quoted. Next sentence "increasingly frustrated" by an unnamed US Official, is this someone from the US Postal Service? State Dept? "Yet to achieve air superiority" hmm, what were all the big kabooms reported the night before the kickoff? SAM sites? Big airport kabooms reported the night before the kickoff? "Ukraine retains command and control"...hmmm maybe, what are the huge thermobaric explosions reported by multiple sources? Russians blowing up high value targets like hospitals or McDonaldski's? My point is, after the clear red handed stream of lies from the Covid Plague to the Canadian Nazi Riots....should we not question EVERYTHING? Fox is not lily white either.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 79S

fauxnews?

that rocket launcher looks like its 50 years old. and just conveniently left next to a sign with Kharkiv to show where it is geographically

extreme lack of actual combat footage with millions of cell phones in Ukraine. instagram and tiki's Tok should be blowing up with footage. All we have is fake dog fights in the air taken from simulators

this all a hoax to sanction and destroy Russia it seems

Last edited by ribka; 02/27/22.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Little to no combat footage, and the Russian army cannot fight at night. They have very few NVG's for the individual solder. Mostly vehicle or aircraft NVG systems.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Yes,
Unlike the U.S the Russians are primarily a conscript force with few real volunteers.

As for their equipment, yes, the Russians keep everything. They still have APC's in inventory from the 1960's, and had late WWII tanks in inventory up into the 80's.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The Russians are in all the major cities of the Ukraine already. They do seem to be using mostly old equipment and cannon fodder conscripts. None of the Russians newest equipment and best trained troops. I’m sure they’re being used where they’re needed and you don’t have pictures of them burned out on a road somewhere because they simply crushed their opposition. The Russians are taking back part of greater Russia and they’re trying not to destroy what they consider their own territory. Basically the Russians have overrun the entire Ukraine , encircled all the large cities , and are now carefully working their way into those cities without destroying the cities. The Russians established air superiority on day one and its so complete our propaganda ministry faked a successful air hero the Ghost of Kyiv complete with fake video from a video game. The narrative that the Ukraine is putting up a real fight and grinding the Russian army to a standstill in absurd in the extreme.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
The smallest amount of research will show you the Russian conscript army is an absolute disaster.
They had to reduce the terms of service from 2 years to 1 because the guys that had been there a year terrorized the new people.
They have no professional NCO corps like we do in the U.S.
I posted a link to the web site of the Guards Brigade that had their Chief of Staff captured.
Conscripts are paid once a month, the C.O. hold their ATM cards, officers have to accompany troops to get money.
Another Russian disaster, well that's what you get from the alcoholic retards of the steppes.

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
^^^^Jeezus, is that true?^^^^ I posted a remark the other day about a friend who had gone to Siberia on a heli logging job, eventually with the idea of turning the job over to the Russians...it was a monumental clusterf.. and he quit and came home early. Roosian vay, best vay, only vay, alcoholism, absenteeism, theft...could it be as bad as they say?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (2500HD, 300_savage, 1973cb450, 338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 19 invisible), 1,752 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,050
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.