-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't think he's a hero, but thinking WTF are we doing? Russia is too small population-wise and too geographically handicapped to be much of a threat, but would be perfect for helping box in China. Russia hasn't been Communist for 30 years, why the hate?

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Even a cursory, sixth grade level course on Russian history will answer the question. I am however amazed (but not surprised there is a Putin hero-worship clique here)...

This one of the 4 billionaires that run Ukraine, He funded the comedian Zelensky's election. and provided millions in bribes to the Bidens.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/c...steel-plant-ukraine/stories/202202200063

Last edited by ribka; 03/03/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

From what I've read, when Putin was a KGB operative he only served outside of Russia once and that was in former communists East Germany, so evidently it's doubtful that he was one of their super sleuth level KGB agents.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Putin is no worse, and probably better than the murderous bastards in charge of us.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by hosfly
I ask myself what would i do if some thugs Moved in bordering my place, dealing drugs,stolen shiet an mean dogs that like to bite, kids cattle an horses,,

Just curious.. What would you do if a guy tried to rub a paper sack of Shjt in your Face ..

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Even a cursory, sixth grade level course on Russian history will answer the question. I am however amazed (but not surprised there is a Putin hero-worship clique here)...

Ah. But what about the Cuba thing? How far off am I from that.

Its been YEARS since history classes so I may well have forgotten that.

And military folks may be so brainwashed to hate Russia period that the answer may be in between.

Of course a non answer is as good as many of the other guesses.

PRetty good, albeit not 100 equal analogy. We had (and promptly ignored) the Monroe Doctrine. The SALT Treaty precluded our us of short-med range nukes in Europe. The issue with the Russian paranoia (mostly justified) goes back over 600 years. They've always been obsessed with that buffer. I've said it previously, but it was a mistake to expand NATO. Hell, I can even make an argument it's outlived it;s usefulness as far as the US national interests go

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/03/22.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Russian territory proper lacks geographical barriers. I think that's were the paranoia stems from and why they try to conquer into areas that have those.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
NATO at this point is a detriment to world peace. It is an entangling alliance that needlessly increases tensions.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by Rhodes
Somebody tell me why Putin is so paranoid about NATO? If he really sees the US leadership so weak that he is bold enough to grab land without fear of serious backlash, why should he be afraid of NATO that can't do anything, and I mean anything without the US military and agreement from all the puzzy Western European leaders?

As our doofus President says "Come on, man!" Who's Putin more likely to have a border war with, NATO or China? This looks like an excuse for Putin to pull the Hitler Rhineland/Anschluss/ Sudetenland redux.

It dont look like he is scared of nato or the US , as a matter of fact the US should consider the same action with Mexico an crush out the cartels there ! IMO

So you think the US should bomb/invade Mexico?

I think they should stop Mexico from invading us and stop china's new opium war coming through Mexico. Even if it means using our military to do it.

I also think Obama Biden and soros created this problem in the Ukraine with their 2014 meddling there. I'm not a poohtin fan and don't know exactly what's going on but I do know there's is more involved then we are being told.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 03/03/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I honestly believe our bastards are more evil than their bastards.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Whether Zelensky is a bad actor and not elected I cannot say but it was Poroshinko that was in power when the Biden deals were being made. Zelensky did make a video explaining who did what in the oil and gas fiasco that Hunter Biden played out. The “Big Guy” Vice Pest Joe Biden went there and threatened Poroschonko with withholding aid if he didn’t fire the prosecutor that was hot on the trail of corruption so it would make sense that Zelensky is bad.
I’m no fan of Russia but Kennedy was murdered partly because of the Cubian missile crisis. We don’t like perceived enemies arming close to our border and apparently Russia doesn’t either.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Noticed that Tom Cruise finally found someone shorter than he. He was talking to Zelensky and he stood quote a bit over him. Unless of course Tom was on a box to make him look bigger.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Putin did this so the West would place sanctions upon Russia. Why would he do that you may ask?
Well this is a play to destroy the petro dollar. The U.S. has had an unfair economic advantage with the dollar being the reserve currency. Russia has suffered the most from it.
Russia has energy, oil, gas, coal etc.... the US has dollars... worthless fiat dollars.
Putin has been planning this for a long time, he has sold his US treasury bonds, stock piled gold and arraigned trade agreements with China.
Putin will soon only sell his energy tp countries willing to pay with gold. This will collapse the USD ponzi scheme... China is in on it.
As for invading Ukraine it serves the purpose of us imposing sanctions therefore giving Putin & China the green light to circumvent the USD.
Also Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe, think of it as Europe's California.... this plays into China, Russia and Belarus entering into agreement not to export potash... no potash no fertilizer.. no nat gas , no fertilizer.
Putin is playing chess against the Davo's crew and Biden is playing checkers....
Inflation will finish off the USD...
Buckle up boys & girls...
Oh and don't fall for the propaganda.... don't be stupid....
Seems everyone is right back to believing the press and deep state... wtf

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I substantially agree with you, irfubar.

H
hosfly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Intelligent post sir

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Insightful post, irfubar.

"Many observers speculate that Putin invaded Ukraine because he wanted to prevent NATO from expanding to Russia’s border. He felt increasingly threatened by a Ukrainian government formed in the aftermath of a 2014 Obama-backed coup. It is highly unlikely that Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine without first receiving the approval of China’s Xi Jinping."

"In other words, Russia and China may have not only predicted this outcome, but they may have wanted this exact outcome to transpire because their ultimate goal wasn’t simply to annex Ukraine. Their ultimate goal has always been to displace the U.S. at the apex of the global pyramid, and therefore, to end the role of the dollar as the global reserve currency."

Link

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I am not sure the dollar will stop being the reserve, especially against the RUble. About 8 yrs ago the Russians deiced to give that a try and it didnt work so well. Now, the RUble is worth less than a penny. China has enough problems too. We could darn near starve China . They cant feed themselves and Russia is going to have a hard time supplying China with the oil it needs cause quite a few oil companies are going to bail on Russia. This is turning out much different than I thought it would.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ihookem
I am not sure the dollar will stop being the reserve, especially against the RUble. About 8 yrs ago the Russians deiced to give that a try and it didnt work so well. Now, the RUble is worth less than a penny. China has enough problems too. We could darn near starve China . They cant feed themselves and Russia is going to have a hard time supplying China with the oil it needs cause quite a few oil companies are going to bail on Russia. This is turning out much different than I thought it would.

The Ruble will never be a reserve currency.... they will roll out a new currency backed by gold, this will be China & Russia doing this.
Think of Canada freezing truckers bank accounts, our sanctions and threat of sanctions are the same thing.... well the Canadians pull their money out of the bank, the rest of the world outside of the western banking monopoly will pull out of the system that's rigged against them.
Our biggest export is inflated USD, they are tired of providing us with goods and services for cut rate prices.... a reckoning is coming.
We abused Bretton Woods and replaced it with the petro dollar, now we have corrupted that. Inflation will hasten the demise of the USD

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by ihookem

The Ruble will never be a reserve currency.... they will roll out a new currency backed by gold, this will be China & Russia doing this.
Think of Canada freezing truckers bank accounts, our sanctions and threat of sanctions are the same thing.... well the Canadians pull their money out of the bank, the rest of the world outside of the western banking monopoly will pull out of the system that's rigged against them.
Our biggest export is inflated USD, they are tired of providing us with goods and services for cut rate prices.... a reckoning is coming.
We abused Bretton Woods and replaced it with the petro dollar, now we have corrupted that. Inflation will hasten the demise of the USD

WELL FINE ! I WILL GO BUY ANOTHER GUN, IF YOU INSIST! GUNS HHOD VALUE RIGHT!?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 325wsm1, 35, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 13,723 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,003
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.