Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Russian territory proper lacks geographical barriers. I think that's were the paranoia stems from and why they try to conquer into areas that have those.

tha'ts pretty much my take on it. it's not so much about rebuilding the soviet union because he loves all of those little [bleep] country as it is those little [bleep] countries become security barriers to Mother Russia

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
NATO at this point is a detriment to world peace. It is an entangling alliance that needlessly increases tensions.

And we U.S. Taxpayers get to pay for most of it.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Russian territory proper lacks geographical barriers. I think that's were the paranoia stems from and why they try to conquer into areas that have those.

tha'ts pretty much my take on it. it's not so much about rebuilding the soviet union because he loves all of those little [bleep] country as it is those little [bleep] countries become security barriers to Mother Russia

The NATO countries are a Bunch of Twinkies..
Putin Is looking for the Glory of Ole Russia..
He see a Sock Puppet in Washington as what he saw in The King Dong .. He pounced not wanting to miss another chance ..
The Old Thug was scared.. He said I ain’t gett’n any younger..
He Pounced.. That it ..
Believe me he’s Hungry for some Pussies ..

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've tried to see it through Poohtins perspective and understand that he doesn't want nato on his doorstep but that alone just doesn't payout well. Even if they were at his doorstep he's got plenty of nuclear deturance to make sure the nato boogy men don't come for him.

I think the main reason he doesn't want any more countries going nato is because it will interfere more with his goal to reclaim some countries and rebuild the old evil empire. He tells himself he's scared of nato to act principled about it and justify himself but the reality underneath it all is that he'd a totalitarian dictator thug that wants to take over countries out of his lust for power.

Russia is a corrupt oligarchy that's more fascist than communist these days and poohtins fragile ego and paranoia has him out to prove something. The comparisons between him and Hitler are fair.

I really tried hard to give him the benefit of the doubt because knowing soros and Biden and the clown show are against him automatically makes me want to think poohtin must be the good guy. However, the more I think it through nothing says they can't all be evil. I think poohtins main resistance to Ukraine going nato is because he's always planned on taking it back. Biden gave him all the excuses he needed to do it now and he knows Biden isn't going to stand up to him or he's already paid him off and they are all in on it.

Bb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.businessinsider.com/bol...to-withdraw-from-nato-in-2nd-term-2022-3

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton said on Friday that Russian President Vladimir Putin was waiting for former President Donald Trump to withdraw the United States from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization if he had won a second term.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Who remembers these news articles?
This has a whole bunch to do with what is going on between Putin, Xi Jinping, and the Deep State i.e. Ukraine.

https://www.blockchance.eu/trump-pu...global-blockchain-based-currency-system/
https://nicksintel.wordpress.com/2022/01/31/01-31-2022-banking-changes/

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (907brass, 7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 14,475 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,989
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.