Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
After watching a week and a half of the self-righteous talking heads droning on about the atrocities being committed by evil Putin in poor Ukraine, I am wondering how they square up what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan?

The Saudis were clearly behind 911, yet we invaded two countries and killed hundreds of thousands of folks in a blind, misguided rage. So now we're supposed to ignore all that and be offended by what is happening in Ukraine which is more of a civil war than anything we have fought in the past 157 years.

Anyone else see a smidgen of hypocrisy here?

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Maybe a bit too thorny...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
You act like your doing it..
Relax..
Resistance is Futile…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
After watching a week and a half of the self-righteous talking heads droning on about the atrocities being committed by evil Putin in poor Ukraine, I am wondering how they square up what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan?

The Saudis were clearly behind 911, yet we invaded two countries and killed hundreds of thousands of folks in a blind, misguided rage. So now we're supposed to ignore all that and be offended by what is happening in Ukraine which is more of a civil war than anything we have fought in the past 157 years.

Anyone else see a smidgen of hypocrisy here?

You've gone too far, this time......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Preserve the Union, dammit!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I asked this same question to that Tyler clown on another thread a couple days ago.... he didn't answer, he simply called me names, I figured I struck a nerve... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Preserve the Union, dammit!

St. Abraham sez "Thank you" laugh

https://www.abbevilleinstitute.org/...eId=92d82584-f981-4895-86a6-a10ed651515a

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

NO. I asked the same question on here to those calling for a war with Russia over the invasion

The past 30 years the US invaded and bombed and killed over 200,000 innocent civilians in the former Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan.

I guess we should boycott ourselves now

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Greatest Speech ever given by Junta Installed President..
That Better..😁

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Which of the founding fathers advised against needless entanglement with other nations? Those guys were taught some hard life lessons and gave us a wonderful framework based on that. Jefferson started a westward expansion that has kept us protected by keeping others of our doorstep.

Continued entangling only sets the stage for more hypocrisy. We need to reverse course. We have the potential, resources and power. It’s time for us to let other countries kill themselves off if that’s what they want. Considering all of our great endeavors to save Europe it’s headed down the crapper. Lives and wealth wasted. They have squandered what our blood and riches bought them.

IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by IZH27
Which of the founding fathers advised against needless entanglement with other nations? Those guys were taught some hard life lessons and gave us a wonderful framework based on that. Jefferson started a westward expansion that has kept us protected by keeping others of our doorstep.

Continued entangling only sets the stage for more hypocrisy. We need to reverse course. We have the potential, resources and power. It’s time for us to let other countries kill themselves off if that’s what they want. Considering all of our great endeavors to save Europe it’s headed down the crapper. Lives and wealth wasted. They have squandered what our blood and riches bought them.

It was Georgie Washington!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Thanks kaywoodie

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Exactly what Trump was talking about with his America First policy.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The hypocricy is outstanding. We killed lots of civilians in Iraq, for nothing. Just 2 months ago Uncle Joe did a drone strike on an "ISIS terrorist" in his car. Turned out,it was the wrong car. Killed an innocent man and his family of four. And America said "Oops! Sorry!"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The real conundrum is how long will it take before we do something about it and run these idiots off? Their goal is to destroy America as it was founded and they're doing a pretty good job of it. The Republicans are helping and they always have. They are pretty tepid about it, but they agree to extend deadlines and continuing resolutions of radical spending. They agree with agencies taxing and regulating America to death. They confirmed a known mental case as prsident knowing full well and having proof of the stolen election. They are all on board for persecuting the Jan. 6 people that are being tortured and held in confinement that wouldn't even pass the Geneva Convention.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The real conundrum is how long will it take before we do something about it and run these idiots off? Their goal is to destroy America as it was founded and they're doing a pretty good job of it. The Republicans are helping and they always have. They are pretty tepid about it, but they agree to extend deadlines and continuing resolutions of radical spending. They agree with agencies taxing and regulating America to death. They confirmed a known mental case as prsident knowing full well and having proof of the stolen election. They are all on board for persecuting the Jan. 6 people that are being tortured and held in confinement that wouldn't even pass the Geneva Convention.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

NO. I asked the same question on here to those calling for a war with Russia over the invasion

The past 30 years the US invaded and bombed and killed over 200,000 innocent civilians in the former Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan.

I guess we should boycott ourselves now

Don't forget Libya! So a conduit could be opened for the africanization of Europe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
I asked this same question to that Tyler clown on another thread a couple days ago.... he didn't answer, he simply called me names, I figured I struck a nerve... smile

That what he does. Hes a know it all, smarter than everyone else, douchebag

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
In 1950, Truman discovered that he could call a war a 'police action' and send in our troops without a constitutionally required declaration of war by congress. It was illegal but no one stopped him. Since then we've had Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the others, all illegal undeclared wars. Now we're looking at a possible war in Ukraine. You know Biden won't bother getting congressional approval. His EO's will be totally illegal and no one will stop him.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
But we have to do something!

Haven't you seen the polls?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (17Fan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,318
Posts18,487,346
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.