Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
About the Ukraine war; who knows? Can I trust a world media that has been telling me that the election was fair? Can I trust a media that tells me that the January 6th protesters were insurrectionists? What the hell can I trust? Nothing from what I know.

GB1

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Talk about fake. 80% of those videos didn’t match his description of the events.

That crap is fake. And I’m not taking about the war.

I watched all 38 vids, twice.

While there are several that I can't prove that he was where he claimed, neither can I prove that he was not truthful.

You on the other hand claimed 80% or 30 of the 38 were incorrect.I'd like to ask how did you make that determination?

Somehow I doubt that you watched these vids.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
I never bought the covid hoax and I dont buy the Ukraine song and dance. Only a fool would believe what the media is saying.

Only a fool would ignore either….covid was NOT a hoax!!! I know several people who died from it… the most recent being just two weeks ago tomorrow…
Seems there’s a whole bunch of new members who signed up to the fire in 2021….I gotta wonder why???

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I have a friend who is over on the Ukraine/Poland border feeding refugees. It's real.

When your government runs a false flag operation and warns the population that war is coming and all people,except men, need to leave the country,then there would be refugees.

I no longer trust our government officials,especially our letter agencies,to tell us the truth.These letter agencies perpetrated a coup in Ukraine and installed their Bolshevik/actor president.They then ran billions of our tax dollars through that country and all involved became rich.They continue their scam until this day and when discovered,they start a war to obscure their corruption.There is nothing these Satanaist won't do to become rich, including killing millions of innocent people.

Did you forget the Covid 19 scam?

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Joined Oct. 2021

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DillyBixon
Barnum was right.....
There's one born every minute...... lol

Joined Feb. 2022

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

I have friends who live in Poland. The war is real and the people leaving the war zone are real.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I never bought the covid hoax and I dont buy the Ukraine song and dance. Only a fool would believe what the media is saying.

Joined 2021

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
utter and complete bullshit

Careful Sam your pacemaker may skip a beat.

On the other hand,if you don't tow the official government line, they may turn off your pacemaker.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Stophel
We know there are refugees. But the mayhem, death, and destruction? Where is it? Can any of the "information" coming from Ukraine be trusted?

Joined 2020…….anybody notice a pattern????
Connect the dots yet????

IC B3

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Only a fool would ignore either….covid was NOT a hoax!!! I know several people who died from it… the most recent being just two weeks ago tomorrow…
Seems there’s a whole bunch of new members who signed up to the fire in 2021….I gotta wonder why???

It was a scam.Unfortunately it harmed the most vulnerable,that is,people already suffering from pre-existing conditions.

They used this virus,which has a 99% survival rate, to close down our economy and financially damage this nation as a whole.This benefited the Demonrats,China,Big Pharma and all of America's enemies.The people who worked and colluded with these bad actors deserve a special place in hell.

The second part of this scam was to convince citizens to get injected with gene therapy disguised as a vaccine.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The next town over from here has the greatest Ukrainian ancestry population of any city in the USA.

The Ukraine war is real.

Waste of time to watch 38 videos about it. Hell, even Russia has admitted bombing the maternity hospital.

This has nothing to do with the media or with Covid or the election.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I see lunacy with these posts. To completely ignore whats happening in Ukraine, and label it a sham is lunacy! The covid, it's real, and overplayed by the government. But real! I be!ieve people came to the fire, during the apex of the pandemic, and really don't understand what kind of circus they joined! Or their looking to troll for their own gratification. My 2 cents.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel
We know there are refugees. But the mayhem, death, and destruction? Where is it? Can any of the "information" coming from Ukraine be trusted?

Joined 2020…….anybody notice a pattern????
Connect the dots yet????

So....what is the cutoff date? What date does one need to have joined this website in order to be considered "trustworthy"?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So the whole country is in on it? The family members here too?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I signed up (Found) the fire Feb. 2021 searching and reading reviews on Meopta Rifle Scopes liked what I saw and it's now my favorite place to hangout on the internet.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The next town over from here has the greatest Ukrainian ancestry population of any city in the USA.
The Ukraine war is real.
Waste of time to watch 38 videos about it. Hell, even Russia has admitted bombing the maternity hospital.

The Ukraine war is real.
Your claim that people who live in another town is proof of war is humorous at best. lol.
All the propaganda the Bolshevik/corporate/CIA controlled media is dumping is proof of nothing.Most thinking individuals don't believe this is an "either/or" event, that is, war or no war.Most smart people believe there are kinetic actions taking place but not in the amount the Fake News reports.Nor do we believe in the manufactured incidents that attempts to paint Zelenskyy,the puppet,as a hero ,while simultaneously painting Putin as the enemy of the world.Your simplistic and illogical conclusions are just what the international Bolshevik/corporate/CIA controlled media hopes to accomplish with their propaganda.

Waste of time to watch 38 videos about it.
You certainly wouldn't want to take into consideration an interested citizen's video evidence there are no kinetic actions taking place in the areas in which he visited.That would be lunacy.lol

Hell, even Russia has admitted bombing the maternity hospital.
Unfortunately this statement is provably false.

Incidents in this "brave new world' are not disconnected.There are reasons,beyond our immediate understanding,which could become clear if more people would keep an open mind.View all media with suspicion and skepticism.Understand they have an agenda, which is not in the interest of average citizens,especially conservative citizens.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The Ukraine war is real.

The Ukraine war is real.
Your claim that people who live in another town is proof of war is humorous at best. lol.
All the propaganda the Bolshevik/corporate/CIA controlled media is dumping is proof of nothing.Most thinking individuals don't believe this is an "either/or" event, that is, war or no war.Most smart people believe there are kinetic actions taking place but not in the amount the Fake News reports.Nor do we believe in the manufactured incidents that attempts to paint Zelenskyy,the puppet,as a hero ,while simultaneously painting Putin as the enemy of the world.Your simplistic and illogical conclusions are just what the international Bolshevik/corporate/CIA controlled media hopes to accomplish with their propaganda.

Waste of time to watch 38 videos about it.
You certainly wouldn't want to take into consideration an interested citizen's video evidence there are no kinetic actions taking place in the areas in which he visited.That would be lunacy.lol

Hell, even Russia has admitted bombing the maternity hospital.
Unfortunately this statement is provably false.

Incidents in this "brave new world' are not disconnected.There are reasons,beyond our immediate understanding,which could become clear if more people would keep an open mind.View all media with suspicion and skepticism.Understand they have an agenda, which is not in the interest of average citizens,especially conservative citizens.

Wow…..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Talk about fake. 80% of those videos didn’t match his description of the events.

That crap is fake. And I’m not taking about the war.

I watched all 38 vids, twice.

While there are several that I can't prove that he was where he claimed, neither can I prove that he was not truthful.

You on the other hand claimed 80% or 30 of the 38 were incorrect.I'd like to ask how did you make that determination?

Somehow I doubt that you watched these vids.

So you watched some internet videos and you now have it all figured out?

Okay.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1234, 67 invisible), 16,972 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,189
Posts18,543,388
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.