Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Rose colored glasses, the US has done worse.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blanket
... the US has done worse.

Most definitely.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigNate
Where do you guys get your information?

There is so much more to what's going on than you'll get watching corporate news. Anyone wonder about the biohaz labs? Do you question how the Ukrainian government officials got elected? It hasn't crossed your mind that several Democrat kids are all paid consultants for energy companies in the Ukraine? How many millions have they funneled into the Bidens coffers?

By the way Taiwan is next.

A-[bleep]-men.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigNate
Where do you guys get your information?

There is so much more to what's going on than you'll get watching corporate news. Anyone wonder about the biohaz labs? Do you question how the Ukrainian government officials got elected? It hasn't crossed your mind that several Democrat kids are all paid consultants for energy companies in the Ukraine? How many millions have they funneled into the Bidens coffers?

By the way Taiwan is next.

Agree, Xi will be busy soon. The recent power interruptions were a test.

GOA
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by add
Yeah, I'll bet that's George Soro's sock puppet account here to sway the Camp Fire.

Good spot.

In hind sight though you would think GS's SP account would not be skeptical of all sides? Seems kind off brand.

Any how it must be nice that some have a side they can believe in and isn't lying to manipulate.

Oh to be young and gullible again but that ship has past.

... is this some sort of long-winded, sort of endorsement?

It's litterally 5 sentences.

Skip books if thats a problem. Lots of sentences and even many pages.

Read it again but try not to mouth out the words.

Litterally?

And leupold pays you to write reviews and peddle their wares?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that I'd aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

I won't argue he is a dictator, but the U.S.A. has supported dictators throughout the years....

What about looking for the interests of our country? How about putting America first in this [bleep] show? F*ck you for siding with Putin and not the US.
Has our gov put America 1st? fuq YOU FOR NOT SEEING IT, Lets see,,, America is an has been in a downward death spiral since George the 1st left office , thru [bleep] clinton years, the abusurd george the second years, OBAMA? people started getting a clue , a respite where we got almost leveled out with DJT,and now Biden,,, All the while Russia has built back a strong nation from the ashes of a brokedick communist empire,,,, If he is against SOROS,Biden and company an the NWO its not a bad thing ! WAKE the fuQ up

F*ck you for siding with Putin and not America!

He's one of the most open anti-Americans on these forums.
Wave a American flag in his face and he flips out.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Yeah, I'll bet that's George Soro's sock puppet account here to sway the Camp Fire.

Good spot.

In hind sight though you would think GS's SP account would not be skeptical of all sides? Seems kind off brand.

Any how it must be nice that some have a side they can believe in and isn't lying to manipulate.

Litterally?

Rick could quit being a cheap skate and add a spell checker for you anal girls.

I am much to busy getting my brilliant thought down to worry about spelling.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
... Beaverton, OR.

Gettin' their money's worth!

[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Good spot.

Litterally?

Rick could quit being a cheap skate and add a spell checker for you anal girls.

I am much to busy getting my brilliant thought down to worry about spelling.

Is this a phone-a friend or a lifeline desperation?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is play to shift the worlds reserve currency from the West to the East..... and they may damn well be successful

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is a reason Putin is so hated and reviled by the international left and the neocon "right". It is NOT because he is a "dictator", or "evil", or a "really mean guy". There's LOT of those everywhere, and they get zero press. They don't even really complain about Xi whats-his-name... in fact, they freakin' love everything he's doing..... But Putin is #1 on the Most Wanted list because he is acting as a nationalist... and THAT is the most unforgiveable sin today (you White goyim are NOT allowed to be nationalists!). He also doesn't like feminists or pheggots or purple-haired nitwits that self-identify as unicorns. This is why they think Putin must be stopped. They don't give a schidt about Ukraine.... or anywhere else. It's all about the global agenda.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
This is play to shift the worlds reserve currency from the West to the East..... and they may damn well be successful

You should do a deep dive into the schitt show that is ChiCom currency. Both of them. Internal and External

We (USA) are not exactly angels but damn the ChiComs play money games that burn every one not a Han and plenty of Han get burned.

The Russians trying to play ChiCom money games are going to get a haircut that bleeds.

The Dollar looks like the winner in this game.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by hosfly
Yes. He is a dictator of a second rate power trying to resurrect some past that he somehow thinks is glorious and beneficial to his homeland. Our own race to mediocrity is based upon an altruistic, albeit misguided, ideology

Or is he looking out for the interests of his Country? Biolabs in a neighboring country that I'd aspiring to join nato which is openly hostile towards his country?I know we (the U.S. are spineless) but would we allow mexico......or Cuba to do the same with say....china?

I won't argue he is a dictator, but the U.S.A. has supported dictators throughout the years....

What about looking for the interests of our country? How about putting America first in this [bleep] show? F*ck you for siding with Putin and not the US.
Has our gov put America 1st? fuq YOU FOR NOT SEEING IT, Lets see,,, America is an has been in a downward death spiral since George the 1st left office , thru [bleep] clinton years, the abusurd george the second years, OBAMA? people started getting a clue , a respite where we got almost leveled out with DJT,and now Biden,,, All the while Russia has built back a strong nation from the ashes of a brokedick communist empire,,,, If he is against SOROS,Biden and company an the NWO its not a bad thing ! WAKE the fuQ up

F*ck you for siding with Putin and not America!

He's one of the most open anti-Americans on these forums.
Wave a American flag in his face and he flips out.
Wrong, I have Ol Glory waving proudly in the yard and a fk joe biden flag by the hiway,, One day yall will wake up and see the train we are on is on the wrong track,Ukraine and Russia and the whole country over there can sort it out their self,, Biden an MSM are doing nothing but changing the talking points so we Americans dont see them selling us out, and seeing how they fail in everything they touch,, yall swallow it if you want,, but I will respect this Nation,Just not the snakes we have leading it at the moment

I AM AMERICA!
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by fshaw
I have no dog in this fight but it amuses me how many here who profess to hate Communists are siding with the Communists on this issue. Putin is Communist KGB through and through and is no friend of America, never has been. I did spend a career on active duty (Fast Attack Submarine Navy) during the Cold War so I guess I’m a bit jaded on this. I have a visceral disdain for the Russian oligarchs and power elite, including Putin. Not saying that the Ukrainian elite are any better but I don’t see the Russians as anything different than they’ve always been. But as I already said, I’m likely jaded.

lol. your knowledge of history and politics is very impressive. So Russian still remains a communist country? Putin was never a communist in his heart if you knew about his background. He is a nationalist and a populist. He's power hungry and evil , like Obama and Biden and Bush, but he is no communist.

Never said that Russia is still Communist. Putin was never a loyal, believing Communist? OK, sure. You guys kill me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There are a lot of bad guys and they all share a common trait.

Greed.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We liked Russia for about 25 years, we even turned a blind eye during the Chechnyan wars for two years. We stopped liking Russia after one specific event about 7 years ago. That being the media told us too. No more compelling a reason needed.

One day the media started saying Russians are bad, and anyone with an IQ under about 105 was saying it before the news report was finished. Much like when the media also said China was bad about 2 years later.

People really look too deep into meanings for stuff. All you need to worry about is when the media gives you an instruction, it needs to be followed, and pesky past memories of events or even your own opinions can be forgotten .

Most of you have succeeded. Well done.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Could it be Putin is fighting the fight against Globalization that we on the US really ought to be waging?
I refuse to watch the nightly news, and avoid even the local news as much as I can and still keep abreast of the weather.
Was talking to Wifey, telling her what I’ve read of Ukraine being headquarters for the NWO and Globalization. I also remember reading a few years ago about him Putin has done everything possible to keep Russia out of the mad rush towards Globalization, and trying to protect his people from it.
It’s plain as the nose on your face that the Democrats, and a helluva lotta RINOs have sold out to globalization. They’re trading away America’s progress, her economic power, and the lifestyle and stability of her people to this false god of climate change and green energy.
They’re deliberately sacrificing Americas future with man made climate change, while ignoring the brazen fact that the CCP and China are the world’s leaders in releasing carbon into the atmosphere!
Ukraine and 21st Century Globalism
I’m not buying into the Putin is a madman bent on world domination.
As I said in a previous post, what I regard as the biggest (by far) threat to myself, my family and my wellbeing comes directly from Washington DC.
Putin and Russia don’t even enter the equation.
7mm

It pays to remember past History even when it is not so distant.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1502340352480624660

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
That “We” doesn’t include me. I remember when the first high ranking Russian came aboard a nuclear attack submarine. Made me wonder if I’d woken up on a different planet. Certainly woke up in a different reality.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Someone said, "30 million cell phones in Ukraine, where's all the raw footage?"

......of all the salient points made in this thread, This seems to have gone unnoticed .

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

.... like tears in the rain
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

The U.S.isn't being attacked.

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (22250rem, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 1,794 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,104
Posts18,522,417
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.