Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 619 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 618 619
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
And more of Laras logic. Includes Vindemann puke.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump is doing like Q said. He got some popcorn to enjoy the show. Humm, in 3 D, as in Chess?

Funny photoshop. Depicting truths?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And Trump says they are just getting started. MAGA

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/21/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dayom. Seems I heard this from some conspiracy theorist on the Campfire.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-will-cause-millions-deaths-evil-enough/

Ukraine seems to be their "Hail Mary" play to stay in power. Nancy Pelosi has 9 more months to push across any legislation to keep the democRATS viable and protected. They have 7 months until the election. Just because they get their a$$es handed to them in the election will not stop her and the criminal democRATs to keep shoving legislation down our conservative throats. She is going to do it until the very last opportunity has been exhausted. If they can get 40 million illegals the right to vote, the democRATs are saved.

Ukraine is required to take our eyes off of Joe, Kamala and the Congress and what they will do next.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/21/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Why did PUTIN ARREST his own FSB intelligence branch (MSM is not telling the TRUTH/nor Alex Jones who have millions invested in Russia)....

PUTIN not only arrested his own FSB INTELLIGENCE HEAD ..> but also several other GENERALS> Bankers> corporation executives and government officials in a large 2 week OPERATIONS< The ARRESTs and current SANCTIONS ON [ DS] ARE CONNECTED

THATS THE REASON RUSSIA HIT BIDEN. BLICKEN , Hillary Clinton, the former Democratic presidential nominee, as well as Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo and national security adviser Jake Sullivan ( these are they only names MSM shared.... The list longer with several U.S. corporations and industries CEOs )///...

*When PUTIN did mass Arrests in Russia (current) and SACTIONED top [ DS] U.S. Officials... He closed OFF their BANKING ACCOUNTS connected to subsidiary investors/ bankers/money laundering ops/ ( the payments the FSB was taking from the U.S. world deep state )//
>PUTIN HAS NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THEIR ASSETS/MONEY IN RUSSIA AND MARKETS CONNECTED TO UKRAINE, MIDDLE EAST<

THE SANCTIONS PUTIN IMPOSED IS > SEIZING < ALL BACK ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO DEEP STATE BIDENS/HUNTER BIDEN/ CLINTONS/OBAMA/SOROS /subsidiary companies and ghost investment holdings through RUSSIA.....//) The FSB and many organization in RUSSIA were still being payed by the DEEP STATE
///>>> Attempted COUP FAILED<

PUTIN NOW HOLDS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS/EUROS CONNECTED TO EUROPE> ALFA. BILLIONSAIRS BANK AND DEUTCHE BANK> CONNECTED TO SWITZERLAND BANKS....> THAT WERE FUNNELING MONEY THROUGH RUSSIA MARKETS AND COMPANIES for the BIDEN, HRC, Obama, UN. DAVOS groups ECT ECT ECT ECT ect.....>>>>>

!!!!!!!ASSETS SEIZED!!!!!!!!
______
Now you should began to understand the PLAN

SAUDI ARABIA ( BIN SALMAN) going GOLD Backing CHINA ( XI) RUSSIA( PUTIN) >>ALL who have broken off the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM!! AND BEING BACKED BY INDIA ( MODI)<

(White HATS in CHINAs next move is also to put SANCTIONS on U.S. officials. Corporations companies and ceo's and SIEZE THEIR MONEY AND ASSETS....<
This_EVENT WILL come after the TAIWAN EVENT)////

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY U.S. UN. EU IS PUSHING SO HARD FOR FUNDING FOR UKRAINE.>>> THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM THEIR CITIZENS AND THE MONEY ISN'T REACHING UKRAINE<
_______
TRUMP is smiling..... Watching the PLAN of the ALLIANCE unfold 😉

Q.You have more than you know
Q.Trust the Plan

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just a reminder, our country is seriously going to [bleep]. It is doing so largely because of generations of effort by the Russian government promoting marxist bullshit.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020

Ukraine seems to be their "Hail Mary" play to stay in power. Nancy Pelosi has 9 more months to push across any legislation to keep the democRATS viable and protected. They have 7 months until the election. Just because they get their a$$es handed to them in the election will not stop her and the criminal democRATs to keep shoving legislation down our conservative throats. She is going to do it until the very last opportunity has been exhausted. If they can get 40 million illegals the right to vote, the democRATs are saved.

Ukraine is required to take our eyes off of Joe, Kamala and the Congress and what they will do next.

kwg

Yes. They have to have nuclear war to be able to get their economic reset and take control.

Now, why did this news here just come out? Because, they have to get in front of what's coming.

The Patriots are fixing to release the big schiett on Hunter and maybe Pedo Joe. Like maybe Hunter banging his 14 yo neice and Joe knowing about it (and maybe more?).

Its probably going to drive Joek out of office PDQ.

I figure there is a good chance Durham is fixing to open the Grand Jury decision on Hunter. I expect Durham already has the goods on him from asswhole to appetite, including his and Joe's illegal kickback millions from money the US has been shipping Ukraine for years to keep their puppet regime in the Traitorous cals kickback money laundering scheme while having us taxpayers finance Soros and the Clinton Foundation and WEF and other NWO satanic pukes.

Like Q said, " Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show". "Its the greatest sting in history".

"Trust Trump". "Trust the Military". "The Military is the only way forward".

Proceeding to "Checkmate" and then "Game over".

Q once dropped, "Want to play a game?"

He will at sometime drop again, "Thank you for playing".

Trump is as Q said, "The Greatest Actor on Earth".

Trump truly is draining the swamp and he is MAGA.

WWG1WGA

AMEN.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

kwg

And if the Republicans have any stones at all, they can punt them right back over the wall.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

kwg

And if the Republicans have any stones at all, they can punt them right back over the wall.

Heck, we have 40 Rs wanting war with Putin to save the NWO. Including Sen Kennedy of La. UFR.

We have met the enemy. It's our government. It got flipped years ago and we just didnt know.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

kwg

Heck, we have 40 Rs wanting war with Putin to save the NWO. Including Sen Kennedy of La. UFR.

We have met the enemy. It's our government. It got flipped years ago and we just didnt know.

Couldn't agree more.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If the choice is the “new world order” vs. the “Q world order” then the choice isn’t really a choice at all. I’ve been telling you this in as many different ways as I can think of.

You’re gonna end up electoral cucks, irrelevant other than as spoilers, on the sidelines watching. This is a self-inflicted wound; you’re doing this to yourselves. The redneck half of my ass is not happy about this. You’re screwing up rational conservatism. YOU will be the reason the liberals win. I don’t want that! Do you?!

The Center wants nothing to do with your blatant misinformation-driven cra-cra. You’ll accomplish nothing without us. I’m just sayin.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Wait what, you voted for obammy if I recall.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, you better be glad that Q is a Larp.

From the info below it seems hes saying pics of your hero the Zero will be coming out and the fake news MSM will try to say they are fake dut but it isnt going to fly and to stop bad news from coming out the internet will be shut down.

Is the 173rd the group Q said would be the quick response guys Trump used to take down/out a bunch of dimocommie pukes when he has the military move things forward?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/23/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Raise your hand if you're stupid enough to believe the DOJ really accidentally released these names. Raise your hand dimocraps

I told you the truth would be coming out, as did Q. That Q is a lucky larp for sure. As his conspiracy ideas just Quincidently coming to fruition 3 and 4 years later. Dayom, kind of like with George Orwell, the prophet.

Declass is happening. I wonder when the pedo and worse schiett on Piglosi and Killery and Schietfy will hit?

MAGA

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey Jell0, your bud looks like a real corksucker, kind of like you, doesnt he?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Your MSM, who all along knew, glee and Jell0, will do just as Q said and act like they are surprised, just as they did with the recent arrest of the Disney pedophile employees.

Q : why did M Eisner step down.

Q: when does Tom Hanks, the child rapist of red hankie fame get taken down?

Just more Quincidences.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Candice has been making the rounds as a typical dumbass telling the world what's really going down in Ukraine (sorry John and golee).

So the NYT asked her where she was getting her ideas from. Tff. She told them she could out 2 and 2 together from their old prewar info they had put out. She then proceeded to show them the links of them previously reporting about how Ukraine was corrupt and stories about what a POS Zelinsky was before they were told to change the narrative.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 47 of 619 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,687
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.