Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Can any one verify this?
Any employees here?
Supposedly hung in break rooms and given to employees?
If true, they don't know when to stop !!
Must not have learned anything from last "wokening" or there was no pushback.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you're allowed to go into the break room at Home Depot is that "employee privilege"?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F them.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me say this about the so-called Whites going to college privilege............if you are a Black kid and want to go to college, you can go regardless of your grades or finances, as the admission standards are lowered to let them in, and the tuition is usually free for people of color.

Whites do not have that privilege.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They have been giving unqualified blacks priority in college admissions for 40 years.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
We need a famine to come and reduce our population by at least half. We’ve simply had it too good for too long.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The Post has an article about it.

Canada Homeless Despot apparently.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tag.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
ha ha i start there fri morning. w my views and sharp tongue i might not make through the shift

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wtf is cisgender?

Companies can’t step on their d!ck fast enough to get woke…
But that looks shady.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Hell, all the way back in '66, I had a college class (required) where a couple of blacks only showed up once a week, skipped tests and midterm and when I asked them if they'd made the tests up laughed at me. "Sheet, man, we come once an week and get a " c"". "We plays basketball".
My introduction to affirmative action and the first chink in my level of tolerance.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I would truly enjoy a F2F with anyone... anywhere on this topic.

And I mean anyone.

Why the CEO of HD does not employ a team of quadriplegics to stack lumber?

Why management at the shipyard does not employ team of 76 pound Miss Chileos to lift 120 pound stringers 12 hours a day?

Why the Navy does not send 380 pound Brutus in a torpedo tube to make a delicate welding repairs?

Why the top tier cardiologists in America are shunned as surgeons if they suddenly loose their arms in a shark attack?

Why pilots cannot fly just because they are blind?

Privilege is everywhere... why the NBA does not hire me at 59 and mostly white is pure racism and ageism. Bastards!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Claiming ANYONE has "privilege" is EXACTLY the definition of claiming yourself as a "Victim".

Victims do not exist in nature... it is not possible.

A wolf that looses a foot (in a trap or however) either carries on as a wolf... or dies.

Being a "Victim" is tantamount to being a black hole/vacuum... consuming everything.

I abhor anyone that fails to try... with whatever gifts his creator granted him.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I took the Covid checks (wife and I received)... and DID NOT buy a new Apple phone

NOR did I buy some Nikes...

NOR a 186" color TV...

I used the money wisely to make various investments (approximate value today in real time is $23,000).

If that "privilege"?

...or failure to not be stupid?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CMB76
ha ha i start there fri morning. w my views and sharp tongue i might not make through the shift

laugh laugh I hear ya !! I would have the same problem.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
A Canadian branch of Home Depot sparked outrage after it posted a notice to employees about the benefits of “white privilege” and included a checklist for those who are “white, male, Christian, cisgender, able-bodied, and heterosexual.”

The notice, which is titled “Leading Practices — Unpacking privilege,” was posted in an employee lounge at a Home Depot in Calgary, Alberta.

A spokeswoman from Home Depot’s US headquarters confirmed to The Post that the white privilege notice was material from its Canadian division. She said it hadn’t been approved by the company’s diversity and inclusion department. The flyer had a Home Depot logo at the top.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bernard Marcus

From Wikipedia; owner Home Depot

Born May 12, 1929 (age 92)[1]
Newark, New Jersey, U.S.
Education Rutgers University, New Brunswick (BS)

Bernard "Bernie" Marcus is an American billionaire businessman. He co-founded The Home Depot and was the company's first CEO, and chairman until retiring in 2002.
Early life and education
Bernard Marcus was born to Russian Jewish immigrant parents in Newark, New Jersey.[3] He grew up in a tenement and graduated from South Side High School in 1947.[4]

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The Post has an article about it.

Canada Homeless Despot apparently.

I wondered about the use of the word colour.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
From HD Hq., 2years ago.
Doesn't say a thing about "non black" community assistance. Or even recognize any.

Message from Craig Menear – Racial Equality & Justice for All
June 01, 2020

We are all confronting deep pain and anguish over the senseless killing of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery and other unarmed Black men and women in our country. We cannot ignore that their deaths are part of a pattern of racism and reflect the harsh reality that as a nation we are much too far from fulfilling the promise of equal justice for all. We must stand with all who are committed to change that will bring us closer to realizing an end to discrimination and hatred.

To promote actionable change, The Home Depot is contributing $1 million to the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law in support of its vital work to secure civil rights and equal justice for all. Its mission is especially critical now as we work to build a more inclusive society.

Over our company’s history, we have built an environment where we take care of each other, build strong relationships and value respect for all people. As I did in my note on Saturday, I want to thank our 400,000-plus associates for helping to uphold our values. Diversity and respect for all people are core to who we are as an Orange-Blooded family. We do not support discrimination in any form, period.

We are all hurting, but none more acutely than those in our African American communities. Please know that you are not alone. We must work together and more urgently. To that end, I have begun working with our associate resource groups to facilitate internal town halls to share experiences and create better understanding among us all.

We are dedicated to supporting you and our communities during this time with the goal of emerging more united than ever.

Oddly, they seem to be be fairly supportive of veterans, and veterans groups.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Bernard Marcus

From Wikipedia; owner Home Depot

Born May 12, 1929 (age 92)[1]
Newark, New Jersey, U.S.
Education Rutgers University, New Brunswick (BS)

Bernard "Bernie" Marcus is an American billionaire businessman. He co-founded The Home Depot and was the company's first CEO, and chairman until retiring in 2002.
Early life and education
Bernard Marcus was born to Russian Jewish immigrant parents in Newark, New Jersey.[3] He grew up in a tenement and graduated from South Side High School in 1947.[4]

Damn! I'm 26 mins late apparently lol. Another Cohen-cidence!

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

308 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 29aholic, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 42 invisible), 3,104 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,641
Posts18,533,608
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.