Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Let's face it....we really don't know what is going on over there. There are too many politicians with ulterior motives on both sides running the narratives through the main stream, lap dog media. I doubt Putin will concede any time soon, with his ego, unless unrest in Russia forces him to. I doubt the Russians have the means to challenge him, but miracles have happened.

Last edited by reivertom; 03/26/22.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden's also pimping the green agenda on Europe LOL. You know, the very pie in the sky strategy that made Europe completely dependent on Russian fuel and financed the invasion. Can't make this schit up.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Biden's also pimping the green agenda on Europe LOL. You know, the very pie in the sky strategy that made Europe completely dependent on Russian fuel and financed the invasion. Can't make this schit up.

I honestly wonder if Biden isn't a complete Muppet.

There is no way, NO WAY, these are his original thoughts and priorities.

Me

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Think back a few years, The US chased the Taliban out in a month. The US destroyed the Iraqi military and govt in a spectacular display of combined forces capability in a matter of a few weeks.

Then the trouble began. We lost more troops and spent more billions after the initial victories than we did on winning the initial war.

Insurgencies favor the the occupied and the ukes seem to be pretty capable of a prolonged and bloody insurgency. National will is often the deciding factor. I wonder about the number of troops and rubles the russkies will be willing to expend on an opposed occupation.

A little knowledge of history is more valuable than depending on utube and msm pundits.

YMMV

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
A few days ago on another forum I saw this same thing, had a list
Of all Americans convicted of military contract fraud and a list of all Russians convicted of the same. There were zero Russians on the list

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal

There's no doubt about it. The true believers think that climate change is more of a threat than WWIII. Surprised they're not shaking their fists at Putin for not using EV tanks and solar missiles.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Yep, this is another big distraction and gullible Americans still have not learned. This is just the beginning and Biden war mongers will be clapping like seals at every war propaganda.

Why did Biden say American soldiers are being sent to fight a war in Ukraine, an incredibly corrupt country run by billionaires, to save democracy in America?

Most people with your proven piss poor track record would do less posting and more reading.

What would you say is your motivation that allows you to just keep on slogging?

Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 79S
The Russian effort to invade Ukraine appears to have been underfunded and under-equipped to handle the swift takeover that Russian President Vladimir Putin was hoping for.

Russia is "increasingly frustrated" by the lack of momentum in the invasion, particularly in the north of the country, a U.S. official said Saturday. Despite the months of planning and preparation, Russia has yet to achieve air superiority, and Ukraine retains command and control.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-russian-troops-underfunded-equipment-subpar
fauxnews?

that rocket launcher looks like its 50 years old. and just conveniently left next to a sign with Kharkiv to show where it is geographically

extreme lack of actual combat footage with millions of cell phones in Ukraine. instagram and tiki's Tok should be blowing up with footage. All we have is fake dog fights in the air taken from simulators

this all a hoax to sanction and destroy Russia it seems

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

There's no doubt about it. The true believers think that climate change is more of a threat than WWIII. Surprised they're not shaking their fists at Putin for not using EV tanks and solar missiles.

None pushing to can be true believers, they keep buying Waterfront property which goes against their "science".

It's damned weird.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden's call for regime change in Russia may have made things a lot worse.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
A cleanup crew behind every speech.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Trying to remember the last time a world leader called for regime change in the US in such clear terms.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this 8 days

No towel🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh dear

G2U

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

None pushing to can be true believers, they keep buying Waterfront property which goes against their "science".

It's damned weird.

I think there are 5 different types of people in the "green movement". First you have the true believers that actually think the world is going to come to an end in the next decade, and they've been saying that now for 3-4 decades. Then you have the people who are using the green movement to enrich themselves, like the best con men out there. Next are the people who just jump on any cause because they're weak and need a cause to champion to feel better about themselves. Then you have the sheep who will push any agenda solely because the Democrat Party promotes it, whether it's stupid or not. Last, and possibly the most dangerous, are the people who are using climate change as a cover story to promote their Marxist wealth redistribution and population control tactics.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trying to remember the last time a world leader called for regime change in the US in such clear terms.

I think the danger is WHEN he said it, as opposed to after things stabilize, he did it during instability.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
When the dust clears, and the Russians are 'defeated' they will have Donetzk, Luhansk and probably Kherson and it's port facilities....if you call that a win then we did win in the middle east eh?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I think the danger is WHEN he said it, as opposed to after things stabilize, he did it during instability.

Most definitely- I was talking about last time a German said America needed regime change - as example.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Putin should follow Biden's lead, cut and run tomorrow, and leave a few 100 billion worth of weapons behind. That, way, if there's every a need to go back in, it'll be 3 times harder.

M
MILES58 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

The bio lab attack narrative doesn't hold water, they're using the wrong troops the wrong way if that was their plan. Neither does timing or Trumps protection of them/Ukraine if he and Putin were set on taking out the NWO cabal.

I have very little doubt there are biolabs in Ukraine. For that matter BSL 4 labs are probably in most of countries with educated populations. We study all sorts of pathogens that require a BSL 4 lab to work on them. Crimean-Congo virus being just one of them. and just maybe one of the pathogens studied in one or more of Ukraine's bio labs since they might have a proprietary interest therein. There are no labs at higher BSL level than 4. That Ukraine may be studying BSL 4 pathogens and may have a few BSL 4 labs means nothing. Not like their neighbor who had a lot of labs dedicated to not just weaponizing pathogens, but also to manufacturing some of them like smallpox in mind boggling quantities, and have never offered anything other than a claim they got rid of it. Russia's credibility is a little more suspect after their claims they weren't going to invade Ukraine.

We have at least 4 BSL 4 labs in the US.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Think back a few years, The US chased the Taliban out in a month. The US destroyed the Iraqi military and govt in a spectacular display of combined forces capability in a matter of a few weeks.

Then the trouble began. We lost more troops and spent more billions after the initial victories than we did on winning the initial war.

Insurgencies favor the the occupied and the ukes seem to be pretty capable of a prolonged and bloody insurgency. National will is often the deciding factor. I wonder about the number of troops and rubles the russkies will be willing to expend on an opposed occupation.

A little knowledge of history is more valuable than depending on utube and msm pundits.

YMMV

mike r

Yep.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On the bio lab issue, when you're a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail. People are trying so hard to microanalyze and propagandize what's going on, when they come across some novel information, they try to force it to fit into their narrative.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (22250rem, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,863
Posts18,517,866
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.