R

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just your average Ukrainian war crime. They’d better hope they win. In today’s world the FSB probably already has the names and addresses of their meemaws and papaws.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Would not have happened if the Russians had stayed home. I have no sympathy for them.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It is good to see the people of Ukraine defend their land, homes, people liberty and freedom.

But even a rudimentary knowledge of political theory will clearly show that what Russia is today is under a far far right nationalistic leader and government.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
With the hodgepodge of uniforms, it's kind of hard to tell if they are actually Russian soldiers. What rights do members of the Chechen private army or Wagner Group have if they are taken prisoner. Just asking...

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I guess I’m one of the kind of guys that wouldn’t make a good interrogator. I’d not be able to murder prisoners that had their hands tied and had surrendered. I know that I’m likely capable of doing bad things if my blood is up or if I’m in retribution mode (something I’ve learned to control) but I’d have to be out of my mind to do the things I saw in the video. I’d have no problem killing a million men in combat but I couldn’t kill a single bound and disarmed prisoner.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by burrinho
It is good to see the people of Ukraine defend their land, homes, people liberty and freedom.

But even a rudimentary knowledge of political theory will clearly show that what Russia is today is under a far far right nationalistic leader and government.

Dam you are stupid. Why is it necessary to label a dictatorship as far right to you blithering idiots? Afraid Russia's communist roots will be offended somehow? Russia has always been nationalistic you stupid fuq!

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Would not have happened if the Russians had stayed home. I have no sympathy for them.

Same can be said for Americans beheaded and tortured in the Middle East.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I guess I’m one of the kind of guys that wouldn’t make a good interrogator. I’d not be able to murder prisoners that had their hands tied and had surrendered. I know that I’m likely capable of doing bad things if my blood is up or if I’m in retribution mode (something I’ve learned to control) but I’d have to be out of my mind to do the things I saw in the video. I’d have no problem killing a million men in combat but I couldn’t kill a single bound and disarmed prisoner.

Would be no problem for me especially after seeing the cities destroyed by standoff weapons and mass civilian deaths. As for the interrogations pretty sure the questions were just to annoy, no real information to garner.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
The Ukraine apologists will be along to claim it is justice served.

GOA
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
The Ukraine apologists will be along to claim it is justice served.

And the Russia apologists will be here to snivel.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Would be no problem for me especially after seeing the cities destroyed by standoff weapons and mass civilian deaths. As for the interrogations pretty sure the questions were just to annoy, no real information to garner.

Too bad the Germans didn’t do mass torture and execution of captured American bomber crews in WW II.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
fugg off ricky, i'm no Russian apologist, ya squid

GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
fugg off ricky, i'm no Russian apologist, ya squid

Go lick your pussy.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Too bad the Germans didn’t do mass torture and execution of captured American bomber crews in WW II.

Odd Germans were prominently figured in the Nuremberg trials or m I wrong?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
and the derail

GOA
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

You are truly stupid and historically illiterate.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm in that same school. A punch in the face or gut but I wouldn't shoot a walking soldier just to get a "confession". This is unacceptable. It's maybe time we stopped supporting the Ukrainians if this is their behavior. This video just gave the Russians permission to torture innocents and captured Ukrainians. It also has made the Russians more determined to win.
kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/27/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

You are truly stupid and historically illiterate.

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nuremberg-trials

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IMO, it's very difficult to decide who's leftist and who's not when it comes to European affairs. They're ALL way left of what we might consider the American ideal.

I still don't see this conflict as a left-right issue such as the Cold War was. I see it as a Nationalism vs. NWO conflict, but that might even be just a bit off target. The fact of the matter is, none of us truly know what's happening or WHY. All I am sure of is that the media is busily engaged in manipulating public opinion and telling us only what they want us to believe. I refuse to buy into any of it at the price of believing nothing.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 280Jeff, 270cowboy, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,120
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.