Print Thread
Hop To
Page 55 of 619 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 618 619
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. The reluctant rat has become the compliant rat.

You think someone had the goods on Ratsinaburger and put his balls in a vise? It didnt take long to get him turning flips for Trump.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/28/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hahaha. The reluctant rat has become the compliant rat.

You think someone had the goods on Ratsinaburger and put his balls in a vise? It didnt take long to get him turning flips for Trump.

Lol.... that’s not what you think it is, nor will it turn out the way you think it’s gonna.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just a few dots to add to your pile, jag.

Federal judge just put it in writing that Trump himself likely committed a felony obstructing the function of Congress. This is important on multiple levels, but for the moment, it wipes out attorney-client privilege between Trump and Eastman, because that privilege cannot he used to knowingly shield a crime. And that’s important because of what the soon to be un-shielded document will show- which has already been summarized by the judge. Juicy, juicy, juicy.

Next dot. There’s a 7-hour gap in the WH phone logs on Jan6. We know for certain Trump made calls during that time because of other phone records (from the recipients). So, either the log was falsified, or else your clown show President was using a burner phone like a common criminal. Which he of course is.

Next dot. McCarthy threatened telecom companies with retribution if they release legally subpoena’d records, and the R’s retake the House in ‘22.

If I were a conspiracy guy I might be going, hmmmm!

Your thoughts?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Is it strange that at this time Hillary will be starring in a play about a giant who dies? Let's hope she takes the easy way out soon.

https://apnews.com/article/hillary-clinton-into-the-woods-giant-7f613f3d61b716a2ede047f7fd1d9027

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, I, like your MSM guys always do, think it's a "nothing butger".

Do you think this is a nothing burger?

Devin Nunes puts a pic on Truth Social of a guy standing on a stove burner with a # 265 lb fish.

Q Intel drop #265 had a pic of John Podesta with the sign of a fish in his left palm.

Now what list might we be needing to update? Hopefully the suicide list.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/30/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Just a few dots to add to your pile, jag.

Federal judge just put it in writing that Trump himself likely committed a felony obstructing the function of Congress.

If I were a conspiracy guy I might be going, hmmmm!

Your thoughts?

No 1. Waiting on the link to the judge. Vindemann, Hill, Yovanovitch, and hundreds of other traitors also said Trump lied. They all, along with the MSM and Schietfy said Trump colluded with Putin to allow him to steal the 2016 election. Zero initially said there was no way for Russia to interfere before the election. Guaranteed it.
Then later said it could be stolen.
4 Govt investigations could find no evidence.
Then Biden says he and Zero worked out the best vote rigging scheme in history.
He supposedly won in 2020.
He said there was no fraud.
Investigations have proved otherwise.
Biden said there was no way he won by fraud. Couldnt have happened.
Then several weeks ago when build back better didnt pass with his crooked vote rigging scheme in it, he said this falls election would be fraudulent.

Your fuggers lie so much they dont know whether they are coming or going.

Where do you think they are going?

The Patriots and I know where they are going.

They are going to 1. Lose, 2, GITMO or Jail. 3. Hell

No 2. You're too stupid to be any more of a conspiracy guy other than to believe the actual conspiracy perpetrators like the DNC, Killery and the MSM.

They all criminally conspired to lie about Trump and infiltrate Trumps campaign to prevent his election.

Then they all treasonously conspired to infiltrate and subvert his presidency. They were the ones who conspired with Russians to destroy Trump.

Youre too stupid to see that the DNC has adopted the communist plan outlined in Rules for Radicals and misdirect suckers like you by accusing others of what they themselves are doing. You see them do it over and over and are too stupid to learn even that. That is why you're a dimocrap.

You thought all this was ok. You lied. Q told the truth saying it would all come out.

You lied indicating Trump would go down for Russian collusion and that the Ds did no wrong

Q told the truth saying your traitorous criminal real conspirators would pay and that none would walk away from this.

I'd recommend you kiss your treasonous scum buddies and the lying MSM good bye and grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. Its the greatest show on earth about the greatest sting in history.

I know you cant do that because you arent smart enough to know what the left had planned for us and because birds of a feather flock together.

You are a sucker, a snowflake, a useful idiot for the NWO deep state cabal, but a useful idiot is an idiot, nonetheless.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/30/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Tell us how you and your buds are loving it, sucker.

What will you and your buds do when there is nothing to spend your food stamps on.

https://rumble.com/vy5vp1-title-pending-fitc.html

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did you ever explain why you support Putin when Q said he was in bed with the cabal?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Good morning golee. Get someone to PM me when you grow up and drop the MSM/DNC BS and I'll take you off ignore.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Don't hold you breath goalie. Ol Jag answers no questions!

Q

The plan.

Everything that happens...Q!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Q

The plan.

Oh, I know.

It's just kinda funny to see.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie

Q

The plan.

Oh, I know.

You guys just aren't smart enough to get a clue. Do your research, and then post up some fuzzy screen shots.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Ignore dots…

Last edited by Springcove; 03/30/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Can Jag connect all those Dots?!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Copied and paseted to promote an interesting perspective not far from one of my hypothesis.

To recap on the relevant part of the movie for this. In the movie, the final plan that Ramius and the Americans decided on (and the best plan if it were to work) was to have Ramius defect to the USA with the Red October submarine while convincing the Soviets that the Red October had been sunk and destroyed.

Ramius had an option to get off of the Red October along with the rest of his crew when he engineered the nuclear problem (see Part I).

However, he did not choose this option. Let’s imagine the chain of events had he taken this option. Moscow had asked the USA to intervene and shoot down the Red October on the premise that Ramius went rogue and wanted to fire nukes at the USA.

If Ramius had successfully defected to the USA and Moscow knew about it, Moscow would not be able to save face. Both the Soviets and the USA would know about the “caterpillar” technology the Soviets developed with the purpose of having nuclear warheads reach American shores undetected.
Moscow would then feel equally unsafe about the Red October being in the hands of the Americans. Nuclear tensions between the two countries would have gone through the roof and diplomatic relations could have broken down.

The consequences would have been incalculable. Ramius plan to remain inside the Red October to stage a “false flag” sinking of his own sub would have been the highest “yield” solution for both countries and for himself.

So how does this relate to Zelensky, Putin, Trump and the war in Ukraine right now?

My hypothesis is based on the premise that the current war is according to the plans of Trump and that Zelensky is not who he seems to be.
If you are of the view that Zelensky if simply a hypocrite or a defender of the deep state and are unwilling to entertain another possibility, then you should read no further.

First, the background of Zelensky. He was born and raised in Kryvyi Rih as a Russian speaker. He only learned Ukrainian and English afterwards.

His grandfather fought in the Red Army against the Nazis in the Second World War. His grandfather’s three other brothers all died by the Nazis.

Zelensky’s main platform for winning the election was to bring about a peace deal in Eastern Ukraine or the Donbass region.

Now let’s assume Zelensky genuinely wants peace in Donbass. When he came to power, what would have stopped him if he just wanted to make a straight deal with the Russians for peace?

The answer is very public now but it wasn’t so obvious back then to everybody in the West. The Nazis, Azov battalion, other rogue fighter groups, extremists in Ukraine financed by the US Deep State essentially would hold a legitimate Ukrainian government hostage.

Why couldn’t Trump just solve the problem himself you might ask?

Root out the evils in Ukraine while he was still in office and had power. Think about how dangerous that would have been for Trump had the current story not fully come out?

Kolomoisky and Soros funding of the Nazis would have done their best to push Russia into action in Ukraine. What could Trump do at that point? Bioweapons released for false flag attacks by the Russians, the media screaming Russian collusion.

It would be a horrible situation to be in. It had to be this way. Trump had to step away to let the Deep State reveal itself.

Now that we have the context of the whole situation in view, what can we begin to see?

We can begin to see what we need to get from this Ukraine war in the big picture of things.

We need to reveal the extent of Biden and Deep State corruption in the Ukraine.

We need to destroy the Nazi army occupation in the Ukraine.

We need to neutralize the biolabs in Ukraine to prevent false flags and another pandemic from happening.

There’s probably more that we cannot see, but what we can see is more than enough to paint the picture.

The evil that resides in Ukraine is our Red October.

Hence, Zelensky or Putin can fill the role of Ramius in our story.

Remember the posts that Zelensky was actually communicating with Putin in telling him exactly where to bomb?

Of course, none of this can be confirmed. There are things that will never be revealed to the public. But I have a feeling that by the time this war is over, Zelensky, Putin and Trump will have all achieved exactly what they wanted in the very beginning.

Zelensky will rid his country of the Nazi battalions that have essentially overthrown the regular army.

There will be peace in Donbass via a treaty with Putin.

Putin will have achieved a purge of all the US biolabs in Ukraine, secured a neutral Ukraine and peace in the Donbass region.

Trump will have shown the American people just how far Biden was willing to go to protect his corrupt dealings with Ukraine.

If you can see the big picture, you will see that it had to be this way and that the best is yet to come.

Edited for spacing

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

Q

The plan.

Oh, I know.

You guys just aren't smart enough to get a clue. Do your research, and then post up some fuzzy screen shots.

When someone is wrong as much as Q, I stop having faith in their predictions and start requiring evidence.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Q

The plan.

Oh, I know.

With the sign of the fish....someone is going down!!!! Bill must be around someplace...And then Hillary is going to take them all down with them...Wait for it!!!!

Then Trump will walk in with the Army and kick Biden out....

Last edited by battue; 03/30/22.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue

Q

The plan.

Oh, I know.

With the sign of the fish....someone is going down!!!! Bill must be around someplace...And then Hillary is going to take them all down with them...Wait for it!!!!

Then Trump will walk in with the Army and kick Biden out....

Yup. Based on the servers that special ops guys got in Germany.

TRUST THE PLAN!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Did you ever explain why you support Putin when Q said he was in bed with the cabal?

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good morning golee. Get someone to PM me when you grow up and drop the MSM/DNC BS and I'll take you off ignore.

How do you see someones post, that is on ignore?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 55 of 619 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,338 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,592
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.