Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 56 of 619 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 618 619
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by goalie
Did you ever explain why you support Putin when Q said he was in bed with the cabal?

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Good morning golee. Get someone to PM me when you grow up and drop the MSM/DNC BS and I'll take you off ignore.

How do you see someones post, that is on ignore?

Like Q, his ignore isn't real.

It's an excuse to ignore questions about the mental gymnastics required to, at this point, "believe" in Q.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did you ever explain why you support Putin when Q said he was in bed with the cabal?

I’ts not hard.

Jag’s Storm is, essentially, “Russia”. Jag wants America to be a right-wing caucasian ethno-state where liberties are few, dissent is crushed, his political enemies are vanquished to camps (or killed), and the leader doesn’t have to fuss around with actual democracy where he could, y’know, lose.

He dresses up the pig in all manner of smokescreen mumbo-jumbo but that’s the nut of it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I’ts not hard.

Jag’s Storm is, essentially, “Russia”. Jag wants America to be a right-wing caucasian ethno-state where liberties are few, dissent is crushed, his political enemies are vanquished to camps (or killed), and the leader doesn’t have to fuss around with actual democracy where he could, y’know, lose.

He dresses up the pig in all manner of smokescreen mumbo-jumbo but that’s the nut of it.

Hush JeffO.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The lengths that you alt.snowflakes will go to twist everything around so that’s it’s all a vast conspiracy about you you YOU are just comical.

Trump lost a fücking election. That’s a feature, not a bug. Y’all going full-retard is insuring that you will lose many more because you are splintering the Right into reality-believers and fantasy-believers. I do not want this because I want RATIONAL conservatism as a counterbalance to the Left. But here we are.

The really cute part? When it turns out I’m right, you Qtards and likeminded conspiracy-mongers are likely to pitch the mother of all fits. To hear you tell it, people will die.

Freaking Boomers, always making everything all about them. Now we get to suffer through an era when you all get paranoid and senile. Oh wait.....

Originally Posted by high_country_
Copied and paseted to promote an interesting perspective not far from one of my hypothesis.

To recap on the relevant part of the movie for this. In the movie, the final plan that Ramius and the Americans decided on (and the best plan if it were to work) was to have Ramius defect to the USA with the Red October submarine while convincing the Soviets that the Red October had been sunk and destroyed.

Ramius had an option to get off of the Red October along with the rest of his crew when he engineered the nuclear problem (see Part I).

However, he did not choose this option. Let’s imagine the chain of events had he taken this option. Moscow had asked the USA to intervene and shoot down the Red October on the premise that Ramius went rogue and wanted to fire nukes at the USA.

If Ramius had successfully defected to the USA and Moscow knew about it, Moscow would not be able to save face. Both the Soviets and the USA would know about the “caterpillar” technology the Soviets developed with the purpose of having nuclear warheads reach American shores undetected.
Moscow would then feel equally unsafe about the Red October being in the hands of the Americans. Nuclear tensions between the two countries would have gone through the roof and diplomatic relations could have broken down.

The consequences would have been incalculable. Ramius plan to remain inside the Red October to stage a “false flag” sinking of his own sub would have been the highest “yield” solution for both countries and for himself.

So how does this relate to Zelensky, Putin, Trump and the war in Ukraine right now?

My hypothesis is based on the premise that the current war is according to the plans of Trump and that Zelensky is not who he seems to be.
If you are of the view that Zelensky if simply a hypocrite or a defender of the deep state and are unwilling to entertain another possibility, then you should read no further.

First, the background of Zelensky. He was born and raised in Kryvyi Rih as a Russian speaker. He only learned Ukrainian and English afterwards.

His grandfather fought in the Red Army against the Nazis in the Second World War. His grandfather’s three other brothers all died by the Nazis.

Zelensky’s main platform for winning the election was to bring about a peace deal in Eastern Ukraine or the Donbass region.

Now let’s assume Zelensky genuinely wants peace in Donbass. When he came to power, what would have stopped him if he just wanted to make a straight deal with the Russians for peace?

The answer is very public now but it wasn’t so obvious back then to everybody in the West. The Nazis, Azov battalion, other rogue fighter groups, extremists in Ukraine financed by the US Deep State essentially would hold a legitimate Ukrainian government hostage.

Why couldn’t Trump just solve the problem himself you might ask?

Root out the evils in Ukraine while he was still in office and had power. Think about how dangerous that would have been for Trump had the current story not fully come out?

Kolomoisky and Soros funding of the Nazis would have done their best to push Russia into action in Ukraine. What could Trump do at that point? Bioweapons released for false flag attacks by the Russians, the media screaming Russian collusion.

It would be a horrible situation to be in. It had to be this way. Trump had to step away to let the Deep State reveal itself.

Now that we have the context of the whole situation in view, what can we begin to see?

We can begin to see what we need to get from this Ukraine war in the big picture of things.

We need to reveal the extent of Biden and Deep State corruption in the Ukraine.

We need to destroy the Nazi army occupation in the Ukraine.

We need to neutralize the biolabs in Ukraine to prevent false flags and another pandemic from happening.

There’s probably more that we cannot see, but what we can see is more than enough to paint the picture.

The evil that resides in Ukraine is our Red October.

Hence, Zelensky or Putin can fill the role of Ramius in our story.

Remember the posts that Zelensky was actually communicating with Putin in telling him exactly where to bomb?

Of course, none of this can be confirmed. There are things that will never be revealed to the public. But I have a feeling that by the time this war is over, Zelensky, Putin and Trump will have all achieved exactly what they wanted in the very beginning.

Zelensky will rid his country of the Nazi battalions that have essentially overthrown the regular army.

There will be peace in Donbass via a treaty with Putin.

Putin will have achieved a purge of all the US biolabs in Ukraine, secured a neutral Ukraine and peace in the Donbass region.

Trump will have shown the American people just how far Biden was willing to go to protect his corrupt dealings with Ukraine.

If you can see the big picture, you will see that it had to be this way and that the best is yet to come.

Edited for spacing

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman

I’ts not hard.

Hush JeffO.

I know, I know. Me speaking the dark truth of where some of you are at isn’t fun for you. More fun to pretend that wanting to destroy America is somehow patriotic, and you are somehow patriots.

I won’t stop. The Center will hold. Someday you’ll just be a clown show in the history books.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jeff-0
Do you admit that there was ANY nefarious conduct r.e. the 2020 election?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just one thing, Jag. Just one from Q.

Instead we get future prognostication.

Lame.

Just one, Jag. Please

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha, Jell0 and golee, working together.

Priceless.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Didn't think so

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Keep watching the news Jeff_O.....it's bound to be right some day.

There's no us labs in Ukraine.....well veterinary research labs......those labs must not be allowed to fall to the Russians they have research materials.......those labs contain boi weapons that we were researching......

Sound familiar?

One thing I am willing to bet on, I'm closer to the truth than you are and you'll alway swallow democrat goo and love it.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Jeff-0
Do you admit that there was ANY nefarious conduct r.e. the 2020 election?

Oh, absolutely. A guy would have to be an absolute gibbering idiot not to.

Trump engaged in a “likely” criminal conspiracy, and active attempt to steal it. As did many of his associates. They are scrambling like cockroaches to cover it up.

I’d call that nefarious. You?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hahaha, Jell0 and golee, working together.

Priceless.

Goalie and I have many differences. But an adherence to observable reality isn’t one of them.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Raferman

I’ts not hard.

Hush JeffO.

I know, I know. Me speaking the dark truth of where some of you are at isn’t fun for you. More fun to pretend that wanting to destroy America is somehow patriotic, and you are somehow patriots.

I won’t stop. The Center will hold. Someday you’ll just be a clown show in the history books.

And the bitch peeks.
Lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Only nefarious conduct on the R side then[in your mind].

Please do enlighten us as to exactly who these 'associates that are scrambling like cockroaches' are.

Would you advocate for 'all mail in voting'?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just for you Jeff....when it hits CNN.....you know you're cuomo'ed.

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mail-in works awesome in my state, has for a long time. Google turnout rates. Oregon ranks towards the top. Yes, I support mail-in voting because it works and encourages people to participate in our democracy. And I support democracy.

As far as nefarious-ness..... look.... you may have forgotten the watermarked ballots, the SEAL team in Germany, Lindell’s “proof”, the Kraken, more votes than registered voters, and all the endless festering bullshït they threw at the wall to try to get something to stick. And then when that failed, spectacularly, they tried to advance the theory that a VP who’s ON THE FREAKING BALLOT is the final arbiter of what counts. Ludicrous on its face. You may have forgotten all this, but most of us have NOT forgotten. It was all bullshit, all of it, and it was on purpose, and calling it nefarious doesn’t even do it justice. It was an open attempt to steal an election, to subvert democracy.

You probably want to equate that with some Black person gathering LEGAL VOTES at a church or some such. No. Hard no. No such equivalence exists.

Returning to mail-in. You oppose it because higher turnout means R’s lose, in general. Ergo, you are actually ANTI-democracy, for purely partisan reasons. You dress up that pig in fraud rhetoric. We see right through it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Plato did not support democracy. Have you ever read his criticisms? All of them, not just the voting their own benefits criticism.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by high_country_

Remember, there are 10 unnamed people in Trumps lawsuit against Hillary due to efforts to not interfere with other investigations.

Discovery will probably be biotch for the traitorus Haspel witch. She was a personal enemy trying to screw Trump for Hillary. I expect her husband doesnt even want to get in her pants.

What's the statute of limitations on TREASON?

I think she will learn Trump hits back 10 times harder. whistle

She will probably end up wishing he just grabbed her puzzy. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/30/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Plato did not support democracy. Have you ever read his criticisms? All of them, not just the voting their own benefits criticism.

Neither did our forefathers, not that Jell0 cares. He's so far up Piglosi's ass he cant see daylight.

Tyrone, remember when Que told us Trump would get 4 SC picks. I told you Q was spot on didnt I? wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/30/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 56 of 619 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,842
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.