Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 58 of 619 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 618 619
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Your a special kind of idiot JELLO,, but ALL dempocrats are,, ALL!!!!~! If you cant drag your lazy ass out of the house You shouldnt get a vote, PERIOD excluding military and nursing homes,, If you cant be bothered to cart your ass to the poll you are the problem,, FuQ the mail in ballots , Its dipshit thinking as you profess that lead us to $5-6 gas empty shelves ,a cabinet thats un-qualified for a town in a 3rd world country, Another democrat sponsered war,, and give away policies that are just,,,damn,,, Add to the fact your virtuous vote shut down the greatest economy in the history of recorded man,spinning a great nation into begging for oil and energy while we have enough for independence, And even the banana republics of Venezela,Suadi,Iraq wont even answer this DOLTS phone call!!! Thank you for your citizen rights to vote dumbass You deserve to pay out the ass for it all

Last edited by hosfly; 03/31/22.

I AM AMERICA!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The arguments against the Oregon model for mail-in voting, which is the only one I have experience with, are childlike and I’m not going to bother.

If you support democracy, then you support making it easy for people to vote. More voting results in a better, more closely-aligned representative government, right on the face of it.

The USA ALREADY had one of the easiest voter systems in the world.

And IF you consider what we have at this moment "a better, more closely-aligned representative government," then there's truly no hope for you and any of like mindedness.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The arguments against the Oregon model for mail-in voting, which is the only one I have experience with, are childlike and I’m not going to bother.

If you support democracy, then you support making it easy for people to vote. More voting results in a better, more closely-aligned representative government, right on the face of it.

Bullshit.

Voting should be secure. The sanctity of the vote is paramount. Ease of voting shouldn't be a consideration.

If you're too lazy to vote, it's probably better that you don't.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Maybe passing menial tasks should be a requirement to vote?
Nosler comes to mind.......

Last edited by Raeford; 03/31/22.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Why Biden cant undue Trumps Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance done in his EO No.13961 and detailed in Trumps PEADS papers. Thats what the Ds are trying to get their hands on by Subp his WH papers and buds in the Jan 6 sham Investigation.

Presidential Emergency Action Documents. PEADS papers.

The power to do so has been shifted to the Mil. until steps of recovery from the illegal Coup are complete and the belligerant agent threat is removed in the steps in the next Text.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

EO 13961 was 102 pages of orders.
Step 1 was the plan enacted to prepare for a Manchurian candidates election.
Next is the successful Event (in this case, election fraud).
2. Actuvate Plan of Action for recovery from the event.
3. Continuing Governance through the coup until recovery.
4. Returning Govt to pre event status, which i feel involves returning Trump to rightful office as he is the legally elected POTUS.

Federal law holds that the legally elected candidate becomes the POTUS. Federal law states any Fed candidate who takes the oath of office knowing he recieved illegal (fraudulent votes) or foreign intervention can not legally hold Federal office for the rest of their life AND the Military AUTOMATICALLY takes control until the dispute is resolved.

US and International Law requires Fraud Vitiates All.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/31/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We have mail-in voting here. One son is living out of state, and one out of the country. We got ballots for both.

What would have stopped us from filling them out and sending them in, if we'd been so inclined?

And why are some people opposed to having the same requirement to vote (show an ID) that we have to buy a pack of cigarettes or a beer or get on a plane?

If you don't have the wherewithal to get a proper ID, you don't deserve to vote because you're a non-contributor.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by smokepole
We have mail-in voting here. One son is living out of state, and one out of the country. We got ballots for both.

What would have stopped us from filling them out and sending them in, if we'd been so inclined?

And why are some people opposed to having the same requirement to vote (show an ID) that we have to buy a pack of cigarettes or a beer or get on a plane?

If you don't have the wherewithal to get a proper ID, you don't deserve to vote because you're a non-contributor.

I’ll take it a step further and suggest a valid tax ID.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've said it before, if you pay zero tax you shouldn't get to vote. Most of our politics involves arguing over how tax dollars get spent.

If you're working age, able-bodied, and not contributing, why should you have a say?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie

Bullshit.

Voting should be secure. The sanctity of the vote is paramount. Ease of voting shouldn't be a consideration.

It is secure, in Oregon at least. Works great.

The lack of fraudulent mail-in votes in 2020 would indicate that this is a straw man argument.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've said it before, if you pay zero tax you shouldn't get to vote. Most of our politics involves arguing over how tax dollars get spent.

If you're working age, able-bodied, and not contributing, why should you have a say?

Because the laws of the land bear on everyone?

I’d disagree that most of our politics are about how dollars are spent. And even if that was conceded, most is not all.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 03/31/22.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I’d disagree that most of our politics are about how dollars are spent. If if that was conceded, most is not all.

Those Incarcerated in prison for felony - should they be allowed to vote also?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sure they do. And if someone wants to participate in the process, they need to contribute something. All it takes is doing the same thing every other taxpayer does.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sure they do. And if someone wants to participate in the process, they need to contribute something. All it takes is doing the same thing every other taxpayer does.

If the laws bear on everyone, then everyone should have a say. Unless your position is that non-taxpayers shouldn’t be subject to our laws. Lol.

You aren’t describing a representative democracy. Societies are a mix of people. If you had your way, “Smokepolistan” would disenfranchise millions upon millions upon millions of legit Americans. Including, but not limited to, the elderly, the infirm, the injured, the disabled, and so on.

We live in a representative democracy. With a few exceptions (such as with Oregon’s citizen initiative process), the people aren’t voting directly on how to spend money. We are voting for representatives we hope will go to the sausage factory and more or less represent our broad interests. Those interests go far beyond the spending of money. The spending of money comes AFTER the representation of interests.

I was just out torching weeds with the mutha of all weedburners and thought of something else I want to add. You said, what would stop you from sending in your kid’s ballots. Uh... a felony charge? Same thing that stops you from printing out a false ID and fraudulently voting in person...? But more to the point, this last election has been audited to DEATH. Where’s the mail-in fraud?! There’s like 12 cases or some such. And most went for Trump, ironically.

Properly implemented mail-in voting is secure, increases participation/turnout, and therefore more accurately represents our population. Let the chips fall where they may. Such is democracy.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 03/31/22.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

I’d disagree that most of our politics are about how dollars are spent. If if that was conceded, most is not all.

Those Incarcerated in prison for felony - should they be allowed to vote also?

Not in my opinion, no.

Now, after they have paid their debt to society and are out of prison... it’s more debateable. I’m still inclined to say no, but I’d have a hard time backing that up with libertarian-based logic or reason.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I love luring dumbfughks like Smokeapole and others out on a limb to watch them fall later as they learn their Satanic utterances arent worth the breath and energy they wasted conveying them.

Empty words are the tools of fools who think their words have power simply because they uttered them. Other famous vipers are such people as Bidet (I closed the border), Psaki , Nadless Schietfy (I have the proof).

Dumbasses like smoker think if he believes in his words enough they will grow power. Well, it makes sense doesnt it? After all, Bull Schiett can grow veggies. grin

They would rather voice their hopes than take the time and effort to study and research and get a clue so they can connect the dots. Maybe they fear what they would find and are hoping Trump is history so they look for things that support their desire, thinking a preponderance of BS will subdue the facts or truth.

We saw how that worked out with 98% of fake news and fake info out on Trump/Putin collusion and the lies saying the Hunter Laptop From Hell was a Russian smear campaign.

Well, for those who want to be objective and get a clue here is some info.

I dont think smokers IQ can measure up or that he has the desire to learn rather than spew his BS.

Some make noise because they have something to say and some say something to make noise.

Any who are interested can compare what Patel Patriot has to say vs what the polesmoker says and take their pic.

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/when-will-trump-return-durham-and

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

Bullshit.

It is secure, in Oregon at least. Works great.

The lack of fraudulent mail-in votes in 2020 would indicate that this is a straw man argument.

Nope.

I'm literally at thee point where in person and ink the thumb should be how we do it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If the laws bear on everyone, then everyone should have a say. Unless your position is that non-taxpayers shouldn’t be subject to our laws. Lol.

You aren’t describing a representative democracy. Societies are a mix of people. If you had your way, “Smokepolistan” would disenfranchise millions upon millions upon millions of legit Americans. Including, but not limited to, the elderly, the infirm, the injured, the disabled, and so on.

You saw the part where I said "working age, able-bodied" right?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I love luring dumbfughks like Smokeapole and others out on a limb to watch them fall later as they learn their Satanic utterances arent worth the breath and energy they wasted conveying them.

Empty words are the tools of fools who think their words have power simply because they uttered them. Other famous vipers are such people as Bidet (I closed the border), Psaki , Nadless Schietfy (I have the proof).

Dumbasses like smoker think if he believes in his words enough they will grow power. Well, it makes sense doesnt it? After all, Bull Schiett can grow veggies. grin

They would rather voice their hopes than take the time and effort to study and research and get a clue so they can connect the dots. Maybe they fear what they would find and are hoping Trump is history so they look for things that support their desire, thinking a preponderance of BS will subdue the facts or truth.

We saw how that worked out with 98% of fake news and fake info out on Trump/Putin collusion and the lies saying the Hunter Laptop From Hell was a Russian smear campaign.

Well, for those who want to be objective and get a clue here is some info.

I dont think smokers IQ can measure up or that he has the desire to learn rather than spew his BS.

Some make noise because they have something to say and some say something to make noise.

Any who are interested can compare what Patel Patriot has to say vs what the polesmoker says and take their pic.

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/when-will-trump-return-durham-and

LOL, a half page of unsubstantiated bullsh*t, complaining about "empty words."

Talking about someone's IQ, when he couldn't solve the mystery of Strider's post count. Great stuff.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jag is starting to sound a lot like Notanelkslayer91.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Make voting no more difficult than obtaining welfare.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 58 of 619 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (6MMWASP, 338Rules, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 35, 12 invisible), 1,454 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,656
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.