-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Rappers and rap "music" - it figures . . .

GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I intend to write Newsom a note apprising him of the abuses going with these old guys and their reloading outfits, doing an end run around ammo purchase restrictions. Particularly the crazies carrying concealed Lee Loaders. The Calif legislature so far has failed to address the level of crime perpetrated by flintlocks and caplocks as well, not to mention Black Bart's 1851 Navy, 29 stages fell to Black Bart. "I've labored long for bread... for honor and for riches...but upon my corns for too long you've tread... you fine haired sons of bitches." (Black Bart's note to Wells Fargo investigators) This is California's reduced sentencing, he only got 6 years...but then he always said ''please''....and he never shot anybody.

Sad but true that the flint, cap, and horrors, six guns are in the future as problems.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Remsen
I was in CA a week or so ago and wanted to take my nephew to the range. He is 19 but CA law requires you to be 21 to buy handgun ammo, so I went to buy some 9 mm. Since I am not a CA resident, I wasn't allowed to buy ammo.

The problem with CA isn't the availability of guns and ammo, it's that they focus on regulating law abiding people and having a hands-off approach to criminals.

JFC. you can't buy ammo as a non resident? Weird because many manufactures make 9mm and 40 cal carbines now so your nephew should have been able to purchase

I was already out of CA as a resident when the new laws went into effect, but my understanding is that all ammo purchases have to go through an FFL, you have to pay a fee for the background check and you also have to identify the specific weapon you own that uses that ammo, and in that way the state compiles a registry of who owns what, even if your ownership of the weapon dates back to before any registration requirement.

And if you aren't a resident, you simply aren't allowed to buy ammo in CA.

I hope I'm wrong about some or all of this, but the store selling ammo repeated these rules to me.

When purchasing from a licensed dealer. I suspect many don't buying from a private party.

Resident
21yrs handgun
18yrs rifle/shotgun

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"Automatic gunfire". The sheep don't know what they don't know, they
just bleat.

IC B2

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ve listened a few times and there does sound like a rapid fire mag dump at one point. Someone in the comments said the rage among the gangs is to modify pistols to rip through a magazine.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
But do the politicians blame the violent, psychopathic, criminal gang members wielding the guns and causing all that violence? Hell, no....... They just blame the guns. The violent psychopaths are their lobbyists.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
At least two of the victims were Black. I really expected this to be a Hispanic thang.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Dang Amish are at it again!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Not Will Smith trying to defend Mrs Smith’s “honor” again?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe it was “fully semi-automatic?” I hear politicians wax on about how bad those are!

Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
"Automatic gunfire". The sheep don't know what they don't know, they
just bleat.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TRnCO
sounds like 15 shot, 6 dead.....more gun laws announced shortly.

California presently has 107 gun laws already on the books, more than any other state in the USA.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The question that really needs to be asked is not why there are so many mass shootings, but why are there so many shootings involving Blacks. But, it's not going to be.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The question that really needs to be asked is not why there are so many mass shootings, but why are there so many shootings involving Blacks. But, it's not going to be.

James had to cinch down his thinking cap on that one.

LOL

What a fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You'd have to take a pretty deep dive into the thoughts and lives of the deceased, before I could scrounge up any GAF for six people getting shot.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Mass shooting?

Was the Priest hurt??

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LH

Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg, in a series of tweets, called gun violence "the scourge of our city, state and nation.
" He said Lester, who began the job two weeks ago, has made gun violence a top priority.

Seems he is doing a pretty good job of kicking it up a notch, well done good sir...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Y'all need not worry. Sacramento has a new Affirmative Action police chief.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Kathy Lester was just sworn in 3 weeks ago. This is a news report from her swearing in ceremony.

"Lester says she has seen improving gender and ethnic diversity numbers in the ranks and looks forward to leading the department into the future.

“We must recognize that reform and policing are not mutually exclusive,” Lester said.

She said she is committed to helping foster a department representative of its community. She's also aiming to increase diversity and is committed to a goal of staffing 30% of the department with women. The national average is 12%."

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,577 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,812
Posts18,477,605
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.