Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Jag sure does hit some leftist nerves. They come alive in a sordid chorus of wailing and wending their garments wailing like souls in torment. It’s quite entertaining.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Jag sure does hit some leftist nerves. They come alive in a sordid chorus of wailing and wending their garments wailing like souls in torment. It’s quite entertaining.

You just described what happens on the q thread (and this one) when a non-believer comments.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win] STay strong Jag!! There are those that believe that their thinking is the only thinking,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hosfly
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win] STay strong Jag!! There are those that believe that their thinking is the only thinking,,

Oh the irony...it is thick....

Me

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I knew i wouldnt have my hook in the water very long,,, Perfect example,, dont think like Teal so its GOTTA be wrong,, evrybody must march to the same drum exactly what the meme points out,,

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Whether you believe in what the "Q" advocates or are waiting on the midterm elections to correct what's going on the fact is most of us have lived long enough to have seen the can kicked down the road and the terrible path our nation is on. Every election cycle the republicans take on a few more traits of the left and the left draws closer to full out communism. How many here are willing to wager the republicans, if they win big, do anything to curb the debt, secure our borders or reign in the ever expanding federal government. We wait on results but get nothing. We the people will have to right the ship. Not the corrupt or easily corrupted elected liars. God help us to unite for the sake of Liberty.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Whether you believe in what the "Q" advocates or are waiting on the midterm elections to correct what's going on the fact is most of us have lived long enough to have seen the can kicked down the road and the terrible path our nation is on. Every election cycle the republicans take on a few more traits of the left and the left draws closer to full out communism. How many here are willing to wager the republicans, if they win big, do anything to curb the debt, secure our borders or reign in the ever expanding federal government. We wait on results but get nothing. We the people will have to right the ship. Not the corrupt or easily corrupted elected liars. God help us to unite for the sake of Liberty.

Succinct^^^^

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I knew i wouldnt have my hook in the water very long,,, Perfect example,, dont think like Teal so its GOTTA be wrong,, evrybody must march to the same drum exactly what the meme points out,,

Bullchit.

I've never said you have to think like me. Only that if you don't think like the Q fans, you're attacked. That's the irony that your meme points out about your own belief system.

Intellectually lazy doesn't begin to describe your response to the irony post.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Exactly this and all the Q belief does is put those people on the sideline as they "wait, patriots are in control" - its a brilliant feint frames the same way as astrology is. Get those who would normally be stacking bodies right now to wait on the side lines while "someone" comes out of the shadowy woods to solve all our problems "soon".....

Me

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Teal

Exactly this and all the Q belief does is put those people on the sideline as they "wait, patriots are in control" - its a brilliant feint frames the same way as astrology is. Get those who would normally be stacking bodies right now to wait on the side lines while "someone" comes out of the shadowy woods to solve all our problems "soon".....

Where are you stacking bodies numbnutts? Ill come and help stack since im doing nothing on the side line,, LOL If anybody thinks JAG is not in the vanguard they are not seeing straight,, Right or Wrong , Jag is laying it down as he see's it, but its not how YOU see it so it has to be BS,, GFY

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Trusting Q after all the times Q has been wrong would seem to be the thing you'd do if you're identity was completely invested in the Q narrative, and you literally couldn't deal with accepting that Q was not "real" and didn't have some super secret Intel.

But, yeah, 2 weeks to flatten the NWO, the patriots are in charge, Trump has the football, indictments by the thousands are sealed, GITMO had been refurbished for politicians, yada, yada, yada......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Where are you stacking bodies numbnutts? Ill come and help stack since im doing nothing on the side line,, LOL If anybody thinks JAG is not in the vanguard they are not seeing straight,, Right or Wrong , Jag is laying it down as he see's it, but its not how YOU see it so it has to be BS,, GFY

Jag literally calls people who are politically to the right of Genghis Khan "liberals, commies, and NWO supporters" if they don't "believe" what he does.

He's in the vanguard of brainwashed retards, and you complaining about the exact thing he does doesn't put you into the MENSA category yourself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

How do you get through life so intellectually lazy?

I don't see it how Jag does so how I see it is BS - that's the narrative pushed by Q folks. It's the same thing you're crying others do to you. That's lazy and frankly shows a lack of critical thinking. I never cried because people don't see things my way but the Q folks, they go nuclear scorched earth the second you dare question their astrology based/fortune cookie thinking. I don't care that you believe in Q at all. I don't believe in it. You care that I don't believe in it. You're invested in the narrative that those that don't believe MUST be part of the cabal and eat children and are evil. Simply not so. It's not binary. I can believe in evil, I can believe that there's an effort in coordinating that evil. I don't believe there's some shadow figure ready to pounce and spring the answer all very "soon" based on some cryptic messages that are so open and vague that they apply to almost anything IF YOU WANT THEM TO - much like astrology.

If Q is real - I'll admit I was wrong, but Q's been very good at ZERO proof so if he's not real I KNOW when the Q fans die off in the future and we're all talking about how Q is actually talking about Barron's grandkids and not DJT - they'll never admit it.

If I had any respect at all for you as a person, a man or a thinking individual - I believe the "GFY" would bother me. It doesn't. As Stumpy said in Rio Bravo "I'll just sit and have myself a good cry"

Me

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's coming, it's coming.................I believe it's already gone.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Oh the irony...it is thick....

You must be a commie Biden voter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have only perused Q a couple of times. I don't need Q to tell me what is happening in American politics. Do the research and you will find the truth.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Like Teal said, the irony is thick. Jag can post ad nauseum that Trump is still president, Hilary is going down tomorrow, blah blah blah. Part of the reason people comment is, they're sick of hearing the same bullsh*t day after day.

And when none of it happens and people point that out, you and others squeal like a stuck pig because people question your beliefs. That kind of back and forth is what a public forum is all about.

If you and jag don't like people questioning your beliefs on a public forum, start up your own forum and post there.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
If yall dont care Then why do yall stalk Jag Like a bunch of e girlfriends named Karen LOL, yall are a bunch of clowns, NOBODY who has read up on Q drops thinks That Q (whoever or whatever it is) Believes that Q will materialize from thin air to do my battling for me or you,, this Q thing is to awaken up people to wtf is going on << IfYOU read more into it than that ,well,,, then its you who are being fooled,, Hope i can sleep tonite when I know somewhere in the world ,you think less of Jag or me ,,, LOL

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Read my post again, I edited it. People are tired of hearing the same bullsh*t day after day. I know I am.

This is a hunting and gun forum. Posting lunatic ramblings of one blurry screen shot after another does not portray gun owners and hunters in a good light.

Personally, I don't want people who may stumble onto this site to believe all gun owners and hunters are Q-tards.

If you don't like it, that's not my problem.

Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 62 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.