Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Scotty
When my cousin was little he sucked his thumb for quite a while. One day my grandfather told him if he kept sucking his thumb his stomach would swell up. A couple of days later they were in the store at the check out line. My cousin turns to the pregnant woman behind him and says, my grandpa told me what you did to get a stomach like this. You are a very bad girl.

LMAO!!!

My youngest brother was a thumbsucker.

One day out at the ranch, riding around with my grandad in his pickup through the pasture, he looked over and my brother was sucking his thumb.

He never said anything. He eventually stopped the truck and told us to get out. He took my brother by the arm and lead him a few steps to a big cow patty, and grabbed his thumb and stuck it down in that cow pie! grin

My brother never sucked his thumb again in front of Grandad! laugh

LOL. Sounds like something my GrandDad would have done. 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
My kind of grand dad 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We were at a grocery store and there was a young gal there with her daughter who was all of three or so. The little girl was indignant that mom wasn’t letting her have the candy bar she wanted. She stamped her foot and announced to her mom in a loud voice, “if you don’t let me have it I’m telling grandma that you had daddy’s pee pee in your mouth”. Mom turned beet red, grabbed the girl and walked out of the store as fast as she could as we all laughed our butts off!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
We were at a grocery store and there was a young gal there with her daughter who was all of three or so. The little girl was indignant that mom wasn’t letting her have the candy bar she wanted. She stamped her foot and announced to her mom in a loud voice, “if you don’t let me have it I’m telling grandma that you had daddy’s pee pee in your mouth”. Mom turned beet red, grabbed the girl and walked out of the store as fast as she could as we ere laughing our butts off!

LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Both of our daughters were pretty funny naturally (they take after my very quick witted wife). But my youngest would get comments out before we could get her mouth covered.

In the Walmart checkout line. A lady passes us to catch up to her husband and, um, had dental problems to say the least. Youngest daughter (about 3 YO) says pretty loudly: “whoa, someone’s missin some teeth!”

About a year later in preschool the class was discussing animals and the subject of tails came up.

Daughter: boys have tails

Teacher: no sweetheart boys don’t have tails.

Daughter: yes they do. My daddy has a tail and he stands up to pee.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My sister worked for a company that transferred her to Germany, where she lived for 4 years. She began dating a German fellow, and about their 5th date he took her to have dinner with his parents. They were nervous to meet her, and her them. She knew only a few sentences in German, and the parents did not speak English. During the meal, she was trying to make conversation in German and compliment the food. She then was going to try and say the food was HOT but instead she announced to the table that SHE was HORNY. Of course everyone was shocked and silent for a second, with her not realizing her mistake. Then the Germans all busted out laughing and my sisters boyfriend explained her mix up of words. She said she about died right there. Good ice breaker though.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
G
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
We were at a grocery store and there was a young gal there with her daughter who was all of three or so. The little girl was indignant that mom wasn’t letting her have the candy bar she wanted. She stamped her foot and announced to her mom in a loud voice, “if you don’t let me have it I’m telling grandma that you had daddy’s pee pee in your mouth”. Mom turned beet red, grabbed the girl and walked out of the store as fast as she could as we all laughed our butts off!

Daddy and mommy must not be married yet.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
When my grandson was about 4 years old my wife and I took him to a park in town. They had some events for kids going on. He had to pee so I took him to the public restroom. When we came out there were several male Hasidic Jews walking by (they have long curly sideburns, dress the same in attire my grandson has never seen). He started following them. I said, "wrong way, grandma's over here". He loudly replied "I want to go with the clowns!" They looked him a smiled. I was embarrassed.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Does watching your youngest son vault the front desk at the police station and attack the beat cop who earlier that night had assaulted, then repeatedly taunted the drunken kid in the holding cell, just after having your kid released to your custody despite being strongly advised to leave the kid in the cell for the night--or at least until reasonably sober and no longer violent-- count? Wait, this thread is about embarrassment, not horrification.

Still sorry, Wee Muther. frown

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Preparing for my girlfriend and parents first meeting.
Told Mom that girlfriend was a "little slow" and told girlfriend that Mom was very hard of hearing.
Was an interesting evening. laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Told Mom that girlfriend was a "little slow" and told girlfriend that Mom was very hard of hearing.

HA! That’s awesome!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every single day. Inherited deafness from my mom. Caused deafness from being required to fire thousands of rounds of small arms ammunition. Sometimes a thousand in a week. Too stupid to wear the hearing protection that was inches from my fingertips. Can you say "dumbass"?

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

LOLOLOLLLLOLLOLOLOOLLOLO

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How about this.......

Anybody here ever embarrassed the family?

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
My sister worked for a company that transferred her to Germany, where she lived for 4 years. She began dating a German fellow, and about their 5th date he took her to have dinner with his parents. They were nervous to meet her, and her them. She knew only a few sentences in German, and the parents did not speak English. During the meal, she was trying to make conversation in German and compliment the food. She then was going to try and say the food was HOT but instead she announced to the table that SHE was HORNY. Of course everyone was shocked and silent for a second, with her not realizing her mistake. Then the Germans all busted out laughing and my sisters boyfriend explained her mix up of words. She said she about died right there. Good ice breaker though.

This Mexican girl I used to work with used to talk to me in Spanish all the time. I was up on a ladder in the stock room when she she came through and asked how I was doing. I answered in my best Spanish it was hot back here. But apparently I said “I am very horny” instead.

It took weeks before someone told me I was saying it wrong when telling a customer in Spanish I would go get them an item from the stock room. Instead of saying I’ll go back and get one for you I was saying I’ll go back and [bleep] one for you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
When my daughter was about 2 1/2 I took her with me to go pick up a meal we'd ordered.

Pulled up, and they had a specific lobby for take out orders. Ok...

So I have my daughter's hand and when I open the door, it's FULL of nothing but black folks. shocked

Knowing my daughter and some of the vocabulary she had at the time, I quickly shut the door, and told her "When we go inside, we are going to play the 'Quiet Game'... Not one word, okay?"

She agreed and we went inside to pick up the order...

As I was paying, she started tugging on my arm. I looked down and shook my head at her.. She kept tugging my arm. I was hoping we'd get out without incident.

Not to be! whistle

When I turned around to leave, she said (VERY loudly) "Daddy, it STINKS in here!" eek

I never said a word. Everyone was looking. We just left and I laughed all the way home. smile

Really couldn't fault her for telling the truth.

I was in Seattle airport with my son who was about 16 at the time... He was flying to Washington DC to be on the staff at the 100th Anniversary of the Boy Scout Jamboree...

his flight was leaving at Midnight... we got into the airport on the allotted time but it was full and backed up like no tomorrow, so we got in line.... it took over and hour to get thru...

this is kind of like your story Gooch, but it was the adult who was the embarrassment to the kid...

I made a statement to my son... Good Grief, it smells like Dope and Cheap Perfume in here...

My son is saying as low as he can, but with sternness in his voice... "Dad.....Shhhhh.."

I turn to my side to look at him as he says this.... and there is some fat black woman behind us.... she is totally embarrassed and sees my side glance at her...

she left telling the other girl she was with, that she had to go to the Rest Room RIGHT NOW...

I just laughed.....I think he was seeing his life flash before him.....

I told him later, that I didn't say a darn thing about Black people.. so why was he freaking out about??

He grew up in a different place and time than I did....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by SCgman1
How about this.......

Anybody here ever embarrassed the family?

I’ve been married once, and am still married to the same woman. My wife and I would go to social get togethers before we had kids. Often, the subject of annoying/crazy ex-spouses came up. I’d chime right in, right in front of my wife, “Yeah, my first wife was a psycho! On top of that, “I do” must not have covered [bleep] because she didn’t“

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Been married 1 time to current wife.
Every once in a while I'll introduce her as my first wife.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
In a restaurant with 2year old son.
Waitress had lots of face paint in some odd combinations and big hair.
Everytime that she came within his vision he started yelling "look at the clown, look at the clown"

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
I must have been 4 or 5 when my mom took me through the women’s locker room at the YMCA. There was a woman standing there naked, brushing her hair. I asked my mom, “why are her titties so big?” She told me to go ask. So I did. The lady just laughed.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 53 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.