Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's why I remain in close contact with Trump.

The flow of good intel goes both directions. Pays to be informed on current events.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
That's why I remain in close contact with Trump.

The flow of good intel goes both directions. Pays to be informed on current events.

That clip confirms what most of have said. The last few minutes while talking about Russia and Putin if you read between the lines at all are very telling. Trump stops just short of saying that the hoax and those behind it ruined his chance for the US and Russia to be on good terms.

The rest of it is “playing politics” Trump saying saying that he would do this, this, and this in order to paint Biden as an incompetent do nothing. That same rhetoric is the same technique he used to keep other world leaders off balance it’s politicking and political rhetoric.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That clip confirms what most of have said. The last few minutes while talking about Russia and Putin if you read between the lines at all are very telling. Trump stops just short of saying that the hoax and those behind it ruined his chance for the US and Russia to be on good terms.

The rest of it is “playing politics” Trump saying saying that he would do this, this, and this in order to paint Biden as an incompetent do nothing. That same rhetoric is the same technique he used to keep other world leaders off balance it’s politicking and political rhetoric.

You're litterally hallucinating to save your ego.

Trumps words are crystal clear and no "reading between the lines" is needed.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Lol rich!

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/15/22.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nothing to do with ego. We’ll have to agree to disagree.

The last few minutes of the interview are very telling. He’s trying to balance “I think Putin is different now, I had a good relationship with him.” with all of the rhetoric that he just used to paint Biden into a corner as a weak do nothing. Trump stops just short of saying that he was unable to have a good relationship with Putin and Russia because of the games and hoax.

I’m as big a fan of Trump and his honesty as anyone but politicians play political games. That you listen to that and can’t here the rhetoric is stunning to me. Have you never watched politicians in interviews? It’s always about an agenda. Do expect Trump to say if I were in office I’d slap some sanctions on Russia and send them the arms and then call it a day. Saying that would 100% validate Biden’s handling of Ukraine. So of course Trump is going to say Putin would never have done this on my watch! I would have bombed him and did X! It’s political rhetoric and gamesmanship. At the end when Trump is asked about his opinion of Putin he backpedals and says “I think Putin has changed.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The last few minutes of the interview are very telling. He’s trying to balance “I think Putin is different now, I had a good relationship with him.” with all of the rhetoric that he just used to paint Biden into a corner as a weak do nothing. Trump stops just short of saying that he was unable to have a good relationship with Putin and Russia because of the games and hoax.

I’m as big a fan of Trump and his honesty as anyone but politicians play political games. That you listen to that and can’t here the rhetoric is stunning to me. Do expect Trump to say if I were in office I’d slap some sanctions on Russia and send them the arms and then call it a day. Saying that would 100% validate Biden’s handling of Ukraine. So of course Trump is going to say Putin would never have done this on my watch! I would have bombed him and did X! It’s political games. At the end when Trump is asked about his opinion of Putin he backpedals and says “I think Putin has changed.”

Bull Schitt.

Trump straight out calls Putin a mass murderer @ 2:00 killing thousands and thousands.

You're trying to cope by pretending to "read between the lines" so you don't have to come to grasp with Trumps very clear words.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I’m as big a fan of Trump and his honesty as anyone but politicians play political games. That you listen to that and can’t here the rhetoric is stunning to me. Do expect Trump to say if I were in office I’d slap some sanctions on Russia and send them the arms and then call it a day. Saying that would 100% validate Biden’s handling of Ukraine. So of course Trump is going to say Putin would never have done this on my watch! I would have bombed him and did X! It’s political games. At the end when Trump is asked about his opinion of Putin he backpedals and says “I think Putin has changed.”

Bull Schitt.

Trump straight out calls Putin a mass murderer @ 2:00 killing thousands and thousands.

You're trying to cope by pretending to "read between the lines" so you don't have to come to grasp with Trumps very clear words.

And?

So is George dipschiet Bush, Billy bj Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama...the list goes on.

Being a "mass murderer" and head of state go hand in hand. Tell us something we don't know....o' wise ding-dong

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bull Schitt.

I don’t live my life through President Trump or anyone else so there’s no need “to cope” if someone disagrees with me. I consider Trump to have been the best President in my lifetime but then again that bar is fairly low. I agreed and disagreed with Trump on issues but respect him for putting America first.

That you take what Trump or any politicians says at face value is again absolutely stunning to me. If you can’t read between the lines when listening to ALL POLITICIANS you’re bound to be confused and misled IMO.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t live my life through President Trump or anyone else so there’s no need “to cope” if someone disagrees with me. I consider Trump to have been the best President in my lifetime but then again that bar is fairly low. I agreed and disagreed with Trump on issues but respect him for putting America first.

That you take what Trump or any politicians says at face value is again absolutely stunning to me. If you can’t read between the lines when listening to ALL POLITICIANS you’re bound to be confused and misled IMO.

So we agree you were hallucinating on what Trump said, making some progress.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Bull Schitt.

And?

So is George dipschiet Bush, Billy bj Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama...the list goes on.

Being a "mass murderer" and head of state go hand in hand. Tell us something we don't know....o' wise ding-dong

Exactly.

Trump famously said when asked about Putin and that Putin was a killer. “There are a lot of Killers. You think our country is so innocent?”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So we agree you were hallucinating on what Trump said, making some progress.

Huh?

Trump could have had one of roughly three responses.

1) That he’s neutral or supports Russia. That’s absolute political suicide given the msm/deep state mind control of the masses. Which was the original point of this thread.

2) He could of said that he’d arm Ukraine and sanction Russia which is exactly what Biden has done and given Biden complete cover in what is the biggest msm driven issue of the day since Covid. And would take Biden’s mishandling of the issue off of the table if Trump runs against Biden in 2024.

3) Trump could respond as he did. Claiming that Putin would never do this as long as he was in office. That Trump would never sit and watch innocent people killed and that he’d bomb the Russians and end the war in a few days thereby making Biden look week to the sheeple. If you can’t control the narrative the narrative being Russia evil and killing nice innocent Ukrainians by the thousands. Well then make it work for you as best that you can and claim that if he were still in office that he’d stop it with a show of force but that Biden is to weak. That’s what politicians do.

Again it’s unbelievable to me that you’ve reached at least middle age and take politicians giving “interviews” at face value. It’s strictly to push an agenda. How do you not know this?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"Intelligence".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Christians In Action

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Bull Schitt.

And?

Exactly.

Trump famously said when asked about Putin and that Putin was a killer. “There are a lot of Killers. You think our country is so innocent?”

The King was the Architect Of a Massive Bombing Campaign.. On the Scale of WWII..
8 years of it ..
We’re good a It.. Keeps Despots on their Toes ..
Could you imagine the Ghost of Schwarcoff on those Russian Tank Columns ..
Inexorably..

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1Longbow, 257 mag, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 22magnut, 64 invisible), 1,860 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,247
Posts18,525,074
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.