Print Thread
Hop To
Page 63 of 619 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 618 619
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So how did Trump win? Something must have happened. Humm.

Didnt someone give us a clue about Wizards and Warlocks? whistle

Like Q said, You have more than you know.

How did Trump win? Seriously, you can't explain that without speaking in riddles like some whacked-out Batman character?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Striper, is that you? grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
CLUE for those who piss and moan about rigged elections saying they will keep Patriots from winning in the future:
How do you think Trump won in 2016. Do you think they didnt have the system rigged for Hillary then? Of course they did. That's why no one expected her to lose. That's why they had not covered their criminal acts up better. It's why they did the criminal acts in the first place. They knew their criminality wouldnt get exposed.

He won by getting more electoral votes than Clinton in, you know, an election. “We have those”. You should try honoring the latest one.

He also very likely won because of the assist from Russia. You and your little friends have been indebted to Russia ever since. It shows. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole

How did Trump win? Seriously, you can't explain that without speaking in riddles like some whacked-out Batman character?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
CLUE for those who piss and moan about rigged elections saying they will keep Patriots from winning in the future:
How do you think Trump won in 2016. Do you think they didnt have the system rigged for Hillary then? Of course they did. That's why no one expected her to lose. That's why they had not covered their criminal acts up better. It's why they did the criminal acts in the first place. They knew their criminality wouldnt get exposed.

He won by getting more electoral votes than Clinton in, you know, an election. “We have those”. You should try honoring the latest one.

He also very likely won because of the assist from Russia. You and your little friends have been indebted to Russia ever since. It shows. wink

So, he didn't win fairly?
Yes/No

FJB & FJT
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Duh, and how did he get more electoral votes dumbass?

Kilery got 63.6 million and Trump got 61.9 million total votes. In 20, Bidet got 81 million supposedly. Both elections were rigged.

So, someone stopped many, many millions of votes from coming in, Jell0. Oh, sorry CNN didnt spell it out for you. No doubt, your D buds did more rigging and got even more illegal votes counted for the Bidet, which was the Trump plan. As Trump warned them in the spring of 2020 that the Patriots would be watching and to not cheat.

Someone didnt block the rigging in 2020. Gee, I wonder why? Maybe it would be so the crooks would get caught in their treason?

Hasnt True the vote gotten a couple thousand Dimocommie pukes on video illegally stuffing ballot boxes?

Be a complete dumbass and keep thinking they wont be filed on.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/19/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You don't pay much attention do you? You realize that Sussman, and the DNC have been indicted for EXACTLY what you are alleging.

From your favorite, CNN.....
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/politics/michael-sussmann/index.html

Aaaaaaand ironically, here's the exact story told by the guys that took the FISA abuse....and beat it.

https://archive.org/details/the-plot-against-the-president-2020

Aaaaand Monica Lewinsky's ex boyfriend's wife is in a world of hurt facing potentially the death penalty.....

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/12/durham-says-clinton-campaign-funded-surveillance-t/

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by high_country_

You don't pay much attention do you? You realize that Sussman, and the DNC have been indicted for EXACTLY what you are alleging.

Aaaaaaand ironically, here's the exact story told by the guys that took the FISA abuse....and beat it.

Aaaaand Monica Lewinsky's ex boyfriend's wife is in a world of hurt facing potentially the death penalty.....

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/12/durham-says-clinton-campaign-funded-surveillance-t/

Uh, that is literally NOT what I am literally alleging.

Words matter. Remember when y’all purported to believe that? I do.

In point of fact, Russia interfered in the 2016 election to hurt Clinton and help Trump. Also in point of fact, Trump’s campaign manager at the time (Manafort) gave Russia internal polling data- meaning, basically, contact information- so that Russia could then target a certain demographic of US citizens (IE, you dumbasses) with misinformation. And it worked! Just look at you confused [bleep]ückers falling all over yourselves to suck Putin balls... “I stand with Russia!”...Jesus wept, you’ve been corrupted and you don’t even know it.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 04/19/22.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

By the time Jell0 connects the dots it will all be over except for the crying and shouting and firing squads in GITMO.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0 stands with pedophiles and post partum abortion murderers and chastises us. UFR.

I ten years he'll still be crying about Trump- Putin collusion and stealing the election.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Strider1

+1 That gif speaks volumes here about jag. He's a low life bet welcher who knows no one who is as important as he is.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

In point of fact, Russia interfered in the 2016 election to hurt Clinton and help Trump. Also in point of fact, Trump’s campaign manager at the time (Manafort) gave Russia internal polling data- meaning, basically, contact information- so that Russia could then target a certain demographic of US citizens (IE, you dumbasses) with misinformation. And it worked! Just look at you confused [bleep]ückers falling all over yourselves to suck Putin balls... “I stand with Russia!”...Jesus wept, you’ve been corrupted and you don’t even know it.

You mean this?
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793250312119263233?s=20&t=GTJ_-5EUztHceuoYQi96jw

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hopefully you are aware that Durham is using that as evidence.....lol.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Keep holding on to that fallen ladder. You're the last dumbass to get a clue. CIA texts reveal the info trying to tie Trump to Russian collusion was made up.

Trust your precious FBI who illegally helped Kilery destroy her electronic devices.

Dumbfughk, your bud SCHIETTFY had No evidence. Keep focused on your smoking gun. The bullet was fired and it missed. The evidence is out as to why it missed. IT WAS FUGHKING MADE UP.

By staying focused on it you miss WTF is going on.

As a consequence, you have no clue WTF is going on.

If you were older you would be telling us how John Kerry won the election.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ye vipers, i knew your father the murderer from.the beginning (as in the Garden of Eden).

Whose offspring are in the DNC, WEF CDC, BIG PHARMA AND UKRAINE.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/20/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 63 of 619 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (7mm_Loco, 338Rules, 6MMWASP, AlanF, 11 invisible), 1,441 guests, and 835 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,083
Posts18,501,664
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.