Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Asheville NC at its finest.
We toured the private land interspersed with public outside of Yosemite on the west side. There is real white trash in California. Out on the coast there is rich white trash.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like the local law enforcement sucks as much as the low-life residents.

Originally Posted by MY40TV

The mobile home, located at 11 Beady Eyed Lane, where the human remains were found Thursday is the same home in which Mark Barnes and Angela Wamsley lived when they were charged in mid-December 2020 with concealing the death of Wamsley's 92-year-old grandmother, Nellie Sullivan.

https://my40.tv/news/local/couple-c...opsy-underway-mark-barnes-angela-wamsley

They must have not put much effort into finding that body when they made the arrest back in 2020. Maybe they should buy some ducks to replace their detectives.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
More white trash:

A father and daughter in Panama City, Florida, are facing incest charges after witnesses allegedly reported seeing them having sex in their backyard

A father and daughter in Panama City, Florida, are facing incest charges after witnesses allegedly reported seeing them having sex in their backyard.

PEOPLE obtained copies of the criminal complaints against 39-year-old Justin Bunn and his 19-year-old daughter, Taylor Bunn, who both face a single count of felony incest.

Neither entered a plea to the charge against them during their appearance in court Wednesday.

The complaint alleges witnesses reported the pair to the Panama City Police Department.

Officers responded to the Bunn home and both Justin and Taylor allegedly admitted to having consensual sex in their backyard. Both suspects allegedly told police the encounter was an isolated event.

It was unclear Friday if either Bunn had retained an attorney who could comment on their behalf.

The father and daughter remain in police custody on unknown bail amounts.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by JeffA

The mobile home, located at 11 Beady Eyed Lane, where the human remains were found Thursday is the same home in which Mark Barnes and Angela Wamsley lived when they were charged in mid-December 2020 with concealing the death of Wamsley's 92-year-old grandmother, Nellie Sullivan.

They must have not put much effort into finding that body when they made the arrest back in 2020. Maybe they should buy some ducks to replace their detectives.

Yeah, you think they might have removed one section of trailer skirt, and sent a skinny little cop under there with a flashlight, would have found granny in about 3 minutes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you say Buncombe real fast, it comes out "bunkum" which translates to bunco artists or scammers. I think the word origin is from "Buncombe" but don't know if it's a place or person.
But talk about trash. Should be sent to a jail where inmates actually are given WORK.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Yeah, you think they might have removed one section of trailer skirt, and sent a skinny little cop under there with a flashlight, would have found granny in about 3 minutes.

You probably nailed it, they were short on skinny cops.

Guess they just figured once granny's body started rotting somebody would sniff it out.

Seems a dead body could have been helpful to have around when they were prosecuting those two a couple years back.

Idunno anything about investigating potential murders, maybe they just do all that looking around for a dead body stuff in the movies.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
More white trash:
A father and daughter in Panama City, Florida, are facing incest charges after witnesses allegedly reported seeing them having sex in their backyard

A father and daughter in Panama City, Florida, are facing incest charges after witnesses allegedly reported seeing them having sex in their backyard.

PEOPLE obtained copies of the criminal complaints against 39-year-old Justin Bunn and his 19-year-old daughter, Taylor Bunn, who both face a single count of felony incest.

Neither entered a plea to the charge against them during their appearance in court Wednesday.

The complaint alleges witnesses reported the pair to the Panama City Police Department.

Officers responded to the Bunn home and both Justin and Taylor allegedly admitted to having consensual sex in their backyard. Both suspects allegedly told police the encounter was an isolated event.

It was unclear Friday if either Bunn had retained an attorney who could comment on their behalf.

Considering everything else that has been ruled legal by SCOTUS what is there to stop this from being declared legal? What about polygamy?

Last edited by Hastings; 04/22/22.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Where’s TRH to give us the lowdown on their IQ?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
A 15 year old white girl in one of my Nashville high school auto mechanics classes got arrested for killing her father- - - -one 9 MM round to the head while he was asleep. Seems like he was a crackhead who had been screwing her since she was 11, and she finally got enough of his abuse. I don't remember what the final outcome of that situation was- - - -it got hushed up pretty quickly, and never hit the local news at all.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by auk1124
They would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that meddling duck.

😂😂😂

I have never trusted ducks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
More white trash:

How is that even illegal in a society where I can sew a titty to my neck and claim special class?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
"the duck ran underneath the trailer at 11 Beady Eyed Lane,"

One just can't make this s hit up!

I lived on Possum Hollow Road in Blowing Rock, NC. First week I was there I took my cleaning in and the clerk was using words like you'uns, we'uns, and us'uns. Different world to say the least.

Texas bred and born
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
There is some real winners out there!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Probably so much other trash under there they couldn't get in there with out a major clean out project. Still you think if an old person is missing in suspicious circumstances an extensive search of their trailer house would be the first order of business.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Asheville NC at its finest.
We toured the private land interspersed with public outside of Yosemite on the west side. There is real white trash in California. Out on the coast there is rich white trash.

Truth above... encountering the people getting evacuated from the foothills when the wildfires get whipping is impactful. People of Walmart under duress.

Semper Fi

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

Probably so much other trash under there they couldn't get in there with out a major clean out project. Still you think if an old person is missing in suspicious circumstances an extensive search of their trailer house would be the first order of business.

There are some things in life a rational person just doesn't ever want to do................

Diggin' and pokin' around in the trash under a hillbilly trailer ranks high up on that list.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hanco

Those are the sort that spilled over the Appalachians and settled our Frontier 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by hanco

Those are the sort that spilled over the Appalachians and settled our Frontier 😎

Those early Irish immigrants didn’t have years of meth, moonshine, and inbreeding to dumb them down and take away their initiative. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 3,543 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,638
Posts18,533,486
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.