Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Stophel
Now, let's go, Dr. Oz!

Listened to the Pa Senate debate last night. I was not impressed with Oz. Trump endorsing him doesn't affect my opinion at all. I liked Bartos.

We have a field with several potentially great candidates.
Oz, ain't one of them.
If there is a swamp critter amongst them, I'm thinking it is Oz.
WITF Trump endorsed him I'll never know.

But, he has a bad record of picking good people.
His "Generals and Admirals" are a dam good example.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good thing her middle name is not Kim, the libs would have a hayday with that.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
I don't care what sunshine they want to blow up our skirts about the 2022 elections this fall...

What we need to be concentrating on, is stopping the cheating to the levels of the democRatic party will go to, to over throw election results in this nation...

they need to be arrested and jailed, with the key thrown away, and in LARGE NUMBERS for all the FRAUD they pull every election year...
and have been doing for decades..... and then look at all they pulled when Trump beat all the cheating they lined up for Hitlery in 2016.

Exactly!

At least someone here gets it.

No Rose Colored Glasses on Old Seafire, no sir.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/26/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lot of pissed off people over Trump's endorsement of JD Vance. Had to be some convoluted decision making over that one.

I think Vance is an LGBT Trojan Horse - he's mostly funded by Peter Thiel!

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Lot of pissed off people over Trump's endorsement of JD Vance. Had to be some convoluted decision making over that one.

I think Vance is an LGBT Trojan Horse - he's mostly funded by Peter Thiel!

Accepting “Advice” from the same that advised him on Cabinet Positions and WH staffing while President?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Funny, I can't find any videos of Vance criticizing Trump on DuckDuckGo.

There isn't any way a guy is going to go from "enforcing immigration laws hurts people I know and isn't Christian" to "enforce all immigration laws and cut down on legal immigration".

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

There isn't any way a guy is going to go from "enforcing immigration laws hurts people I know and isn't Christian" to "enforce all immigration laws and cut down on legal immigration".

I believe Vance is also a, “ Election Fraud” denier.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I have been somewhat in the political realm for over 30 years and am categorized as a hard republican. The republicans have an almost historic opportunity to gain seats this election cycle.

That said, I am very confident that we'll find a way to screw it up. Intraparty fighting and supporting candidates in the primary who can't get elected in the general due to not appealing to enough independents & moderares are the two most likely ways we'll do it. Happens repeatedly. I suspect it will happen again this year. I suspect we'll gain majorities; but not big enough majorities to actually accomplish anything so we won't get suppressors deregulated or lots of desired outcomes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Seafire
I don't care what sunshine they want to blow up our skirts about the 2022 elections this fall...

What we need to be concentrating on, is stopping the cheating to the levels of the democRatic party will go to, to over throw election results in this nation...

they need to be arrested and jailed, with the key thrown away, and in LARGE NUMBERS for all the FRAUD they pull every election year...
and have been doing for decades..... and then look at all they pulled when Trump beat all the cheating they lined up for Hitlery in 2016.

Exactly!

At least someone here gets it.

No Rose Colored Glasses on Old Seafire, no sir.

Surprised you feel that way since Ol' Seafire actually wants to DO SOMETHING.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Cool, now on to the General where Dominion has first chair.

Ya going to do something or just peddle DESPAIRIUM, forever? You couldn't possibly be a better dem psyop.

The ONE SURE WAY your vote won't count is if you don't cast it. VOLUNTEER and STOP the STEAL!!!!!

I have never missed an election since I was 18 and I do t intend to break that streak.

It’s obvious that you can’t handle the truth and you get your f*cken panties in a wad whenever someone lifts up your Rise Colored Glasses and hits you with a dose of reality.

You are just another idiot that refuses to face facts.

What are the facts that idiots refuse to face?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Peddler
Originally Posted by local_dirt
"Falsely said...".

Lol.

Yeah, gotta love how they cement their lies by just repeatedly saying them in a matter of fact way.

I think Dinesh D'Souza is about ready to squash their version of the election come the first week in May. It was not a stolen election, it was a coup. It's time we call it what it is, a coup.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Partsman
Always good if you all can explode a few of your traitors heads!

Less pop than a black cat firecracker, though. Empty heads are like cartridges with no powder.
Minimal results - just enough to cause later BIG problems, if not immediately resolved.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Ya going to do something or just peddle DESPAIRIUM, forever? You couldn't possibly be a better dem psyop.

The ONE SURE WAY your vote won't count is if you don't cast it. VOLUNTEER and STOP the STEAL!!!!!

Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
It seems most of the conservatives, and many folks on the ‘Fire, are expecting a massive “Red Wave” of Republicans to regain control of the House and Senate come November Mid Terms.
I really wish I could feel so optimistic.
Fraud Is The Only Issue
With Democratic dominance the last two years playing hell with the economy, it seems a sure bet that worried voters will elect Republican Candidates.
But it was a pretty sure bet a couple years ago that with the healthy economy and a very weak Democratic opponent, Trumps second term was in the bag. But a late night, a virtually impossible voter surge allowed the Deep State to install Bribem and the Hoe. Sure, we bitched and moaned about Fraud and a stolen election, but not one damn thing has been done to prevent the same thing from happening in November.
Not one Republican has introduced any legislation designed to prevent the same type of fraud in any future elections.
I figure most of the establishment Republicans were as much relieved and happy to see Trump leave as the Democrats were. Hell, they’re all one big happy gang of criminals inside the beltway, and an honest man from either party is a threat to all, regardless of party.
It seems that Trump endorsed republicans are leading the primaries, and Mehmet Oz not withstanding, I’m happy to see that.
But I still feel and fear that unless We The People put a stop to this chit, maybe violently, nothing is going to change.
7mm

Ya mean like him?

Originally Posted by Swamplord
nothing will happen when Democrats cheat again, just like the last time

A large percentace of Americans are fearful sheep clinging to their Sports Teams, flat screens & smart phones , more recently = to their masks & vaccines ..... a society of dumbed down sheep who "think" (programmed to) they are the Good Guys ......

the idea that Americans are "clinging to bible & guns" is a false narrative

and him

Originally Posted by lastround

I have the same fear; a repeat of 2020!

and him

Originally Posted by Riverc
The Rats are professional cheaters been doing it for a long time and have no plans to quit until they have 100 million plus migrants all registered to vote or pass voting rights so they can vote without ID or being a legal US Citizen.

Originally Posted by 45_100
Fraudulent elections have been taking place for decades. The 2020 election was the most blatant in history. There is no reason to think that will change in 2022.

Originally Posted by Mach3
They didn't get punished for it in 2020 so what makes anyone with half a brain think it won't happen in every election from here on out?

Originally Posted by rainshot
Don't expect republican establishment types to be concerned with voter fraud. They're just sorry they didn't think of it. Our problem is sending the same jackasses back time and again to destroy our country.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I have never missed an election since I was 18 and I do t intend to break that streak.

It’s obvious that you can’t handle the truth and you get your f*cken panties in a wad whenever someone lifts up your Rise Colored Glasses and hits you with a dose of reality.

They did a magnificent job of perpetrating a total fraud on the country in the 2020 Presidential election. We all know what they did and what they got away with. Late night Democrat vote “discoveries” totaling in the thousands, untraceable interstate trucks delivering thousands of Biden ballots, voting locales reporting over 100% voter turnout, 19 of 20 bellwether counties being won by President Trump, Republicans not being allowed to monitor the vote counting process, state voting rules being changed in direct contravention to state law, and on and on. And this point needs to be re-emphasized: Just because the liberal media refuses to acknowledge these facts, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

The big question is what have the Republicans done to ensure that this degree of election-stealing fraud doesn’t happen again?

Unfortunately, it seems Republicans have done essentially nothing truly significant to stop Democrat vote fraud.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/04/fraud_is_the_only_issue.html

How’s that, good enough or you need more.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Here be some more for you.

the really major drivers of Democrat vote fraud still appear to be in place:

Widespread distribution of mail-in ballots to addressees who don’t exist, have died or no longer live at that address

Voting machines subject to manipulation from many sources, connected to the Internet despite repeated denials

Voter drop boxes that can be tampered with and the votes changed

Ballot harvesting in nursing homes, retirement communities and the like by Democrat operatives

State laws having been illegally changed to allow vote counting to continue days after the election

Early voting, even as much as a full 30 days before the election

Automatic voter registration by state DMVs upon issuing a driver’s license, revealing the true intent behind the Democrats’ push for licenses for illegal immigrants

No nationwide voter ID. Somehow, Democrats are fine with everyone having a Covid vaccination card, but not a voter ID.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/04/fraud_is_the_only_issue.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I have been somewhat in the political realm for over 30 years and am categorized as a hard republican. The republicans have an almost historic opportunity to gain seats this election cycle.

That said, I am very confident that we'll find a way to screw it up. Intraparty fighting and supporting candidates in the primary who can't get elected in the general due to not appealing to enough independents & moderares are the two most likely ways we'll do it. Happens repeatedly. I suspect it will happen again this year. I suspect we'll gain majorities; but not big enough majorities to actually accomplish anything so we won't get suppressors deregulated or lots of desired outcomes.

You have a point, sort of.

We have continuously swung our pendulum too far in the opposite
direction in my opinion. We continuously elect these BS artists because
they do appeal to our lukewarm compatriots, maybe to our lukewarm
adversaries. Then we get saddled with the POS Swamp Critters that
are worthless baggage. "Ya hearing this Romney?"

And he is the perfect example.
I think Utah could, and would do better given a chance.

Folks bust on Collins all the time.
In her case, I think she is as good as we could do in Maine.
A rock solid firebrand would be left in the dust in Maine.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 04/27/22.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Now if we can just WIN in Nov and see these folks avoiding corrupted like those they’re replacing

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw
Now if we can just WIN in Nov and see these folks avoiding corrupted like those they’re replacing

Your answer can be found here.

Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Unless the widespread voter fraud is truly fixed, no election will change the fraudulent outcomes.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 163bc, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,918
Posts18,498,417
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.