Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by kingston
The gist, Harris has had four jabs and gets covid.

"Harris, 57, received her first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine weeks before taking office and a second dose just days after Inauguration Day in 2021. She received a booster shot in late October and an additional booster on April 1. Fully vaccinated and boosted people have a high degree of protection against serious illness and death from COVID-19, particularly from the most common and highly transmissible omicron variant."

Get this, the unjabbed also have a high degree of protection against serious illness and death from omicron.

That omicron is a tough one… it may have been the worst cold I ever had…

I’d imagine we all can remember a flu bug with a high fever that was especially bad at some point in our life. Mine was 14 yrs old. Sickest I’ve ever been.

This Covid - Omicron cold virus was hard for many to handle. The difference was how infectious it was, making a lot of people sick.

Many of the dangers and the burden, supposedly placed on hospitals, could have been easily handled had there been early care protocols in place to begin treatment at home for those who needed assistance...Then only going to the hospital for break through cases.

It was a plan to wreck Trump, ruin an economy, and make people farther apart then they already were.

Mission accomplished.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by kingston
The gist, Harris has had four jabs and gets covid.

"Harris, 57, received her first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine weeks before taking office and a second dose just days after Inauguration Day in 2021. She received a booster shot in late October and an additional booster on April 1. Fully vaccinated and boosted people have a high degree of protection against serious illness and death from COVID-19, particularly from the most common and highly transmissible omicron variant."

Get this, the unjabbed also have a high degree of protection against serious illness and death from omicron.

That omicron is a tough one… it may have been the worst cold I ever had…

I’d imagine we all can remember a flu bug with a high fever that was especially bad at some point in our life. Mine was 14 yrs old. Sickest I’ve ever been.

This Covid - Omicron cold virus was hard for many to handle. The difference was how infectious it was, making a lot of people sick.

Many of the dangers and the burden, supposedly placed on hospitals, could have been easily handled had there been early care protocols in place to begin treatment at home for those who needed assistance...Then only going to the hospital for break through cases.

It was a plan to wreck Trump, ruin an economy, and make people farther apart then they already were.

Mission accomplished.

🦫

/thread

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still part of the new world order. As long as they breathe, they will keep their agenda going forward to have one government running the world and 3/4 the population dead. The people left will be their slaves. The world has very little time left.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 04/26/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think the test just got confused by all the VD in her system and spit out a positive.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Peddler
I think the test just got confused by all the VD in her system and spit out a positive.

Beat me too it.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 60 invisible), 18,584 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,961
Posts18,539,694
Members74,052
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.