Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Centuries of inbreeding have consequences.

Jews are insane. It's the only answer that fits.

You two better stop with that talk. The koshervatives here will put you on their ignore list lol

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He is very much a Trump admirer. The problem with a lot of folks is unless the individual is 100 % in lock step with YOUR personal views, then he's automatically labeled with whatever invective you feel fits... I don't always agree with some of his views ....
This is the correct answer.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BCBH

You two better stop with that talk. The koshervatives here will put you on their ignore list lol

Great avatar. A real American hero.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Mark Levin is a bum - he originally opposed Donald Trump back in 2016 when Trump started pounding on Ted Cruz. He changed his tune when he saw what happened to Glenn Beck and that the American people were going FOR Trump. Mark Levin is a real neocohen.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...or-donald-trump-count-me-as-never-trump/

by IAN HANCHETT 8 Apr 2016

Talk radio host Mark Levin, who has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Texas Senator Ted Cruz, declared, “I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period” and “count me as never Trump” on Friday.

Levin said that a couple of years ago, the Senate Conservatives Fund contacted his publisher to buy old copies of his book, “Liberty & Tyranny” to promote membership, something he wasn’t involved in. Levin defended this as “perfectly legitimate,” and done by many groups and authors, and as far as he knew, wasn’t bulk buying, and didn’t impact any lists. He further stated that whatever money he got from this sale was donated to charity.

Levin then stated, “Roger Stone is a thug. He’s a sleazeball. … And he’s a hatchet man for Donald Trump. So he puts out this obscure article from this obscure website, that used that to claim that I’m bought and paid for by the establishment. … And in the article, they trash other people too, Beck, Erickson, I think there’s another fellow in there trashed, with these nutjob conspiracy theories, and just flat-out lies.”

Levin continued, “Now, there are sleazeballs, like him, sleazeballs like Coulter, and sleazeballs like some talk show hosts, and I’m biting my tongue, who are so contemptible and pathetic, they want to use the most outrageous attacks on one of their colleagues to try and promote themselves. It’s truly pathetic.”

He then added, “Now, I’ve backed Cruz, and I’m going to continue to back Cruz, but here’s what I’m going to do. As a result of what the Trump supporters have attempted here, particularly Roger Stone, I am not voting for Donald Trump. Period. … And if anybody has a problem with that, Donald Trump, you can talk to Roger Stone. These bully, dirty tricks, Nixonian tactics, they’re only going to backfire. They’re only going to backfire. So, count me as never Trump. There’s been too much of this folks, way too much of this. The crap in the National Enquirer against Ted Cruz, the attacks on Michelle Fields, I mean, I can go right through the list, too much, too much, too much. At some point, you’ve got to stand up to it.”

Levin concluded, “And if they piss me off one more time, I’m going to urge millions and millions of you, should he get the nomination, not to vote for him either.” And “‘Ooh, Roger Stone has nothing to do with the campaign.’ Oh yes he does.”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yep. I remember him being a never Trumper. It was only his fear of losing his audience that caused him to change his tune.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yep. I remember him being a never Trumper. It was only his fear of losing his audience that caused him to change his tune.

All about the shekels.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RogueHunter

He trashed Trump all the time when he was a Ted Cruz fan boy, that is, until Trump won and he started loosing listeners.

yep, same with neocons Ben Stein and Savage. All Are pushing war with Russia now big time

Money sure is stronger than their characters and morals

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

lindburg? not wearing my glasses

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka

lindburg? not wearing my glasses

Yes

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
He is very much a Trump admirer. The problem with a lot of folks is unless the individual is 100 % in lock step with YOUR personal views, then he's automatically labeled with whatever invective you feel fits... I don't always agree with some of his views ....

I agree.

As far as Levin's 2016 comments go, he did go overboard. I think everyone is guilty of that from time to time. I think Levin was won over to Trump by when he saw that Trump really was going to try to do as he promised. For that matter, there are things Trump did and said that the majority of us would disagree with, but all in all we'd vote for him again. Nobody gets 100% of what they want.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Yep.
Well said.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not rocket science. Levin hedged his bets on a conservative winning.

He was almost right.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Yep.
Well said.

Except it’s not.

I don’t know how anyone can listen to him, his voice is almost as bad as Ben Shapiro’s. And his little rants? Especially when he came out hard against Trump , then like was said earlier changed course to keep his audience.

MAGA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have always respected Levin but he is terribly opinionated and conflicted by a lot of things. I too was a Cruz supporter but after witnessing what Trump went through to do all the good he has done I am a loyal supporter.
Roger Stone started out at a young age working for Republican candidates. After witnessing where our Republican leadership has taken our nation I am ready to vote the bas$:7ds out. Trump STAYS.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
He has conflicting loyalties and those are DEFINITELY playing into his perception of things in Ukraine.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
He conflates many ideas and misrepresents an awesful lot. This is a massive misdirect. You can tell by his use of the word isolationist.

He points to all kinds of challenges boomers worry about and doesn’t make one mention of the issues facing this country right now inside our own borders.

Controlled opposition douschnozzle.

Nationalism and federalism aren’t at odds, but I do share his suspicion of populism.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
He conflates many ideas and misrepresents an awesful lot. This is a massive misdirect. You can tell by his use of the word isolationist.

He points to all kinds of challenges boomers worry about and doesn’t make one mention of the issues facing this country right now inside our own borders.

Controlled opposition douschnozzle.

Nationalism and federalism aren’t at odds, but I do share his suspicion of populism.

Yes.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I care about:

1) members of our own regime’s opposition imprisoned indefinitely

2) redefining political activities once considered central to participation in our system as tantamount to terrorism, thereby labeling more than half our populace domestic terrorists

3) indoctrination of our kids into Marxist ideologies and sexual perversion

4) a southern border that is virtually non existent

5) election fraud has been perpetrated right before our eyes with nothing at all being done to address it

I can’t concern myself with the challenges to other countries when these things are going on here. Russia, Ukraine, China, the UN, the int’l criminal court… NONE pose even the slightest shadow of the threat that our own ruling elites do to this country.

He wants to talk about the Constitution but doesn’t mention ANY of these issues.

As my boys would say, pretty sus…

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
I care about:

1) members of our own regime’s opposition imprisoned indefinitely

2) redefining political activities once considered central to participation in our system as tantamount to terrorism, thereby labeling more than half our populace domestic terrorists

3) indoctrination of our kids into Marxist ideologies and sexual perversion

4) a southern border that is virtually non existent

5) election fraud has been perpetrated right before our eyes with nothing at all being done to address it

I can’t concern myself with the challenges to other countries when these things are going on here. Russia, Ukraine, China, the UN, the int’l criminal court… NONE pose even the slightest shadow of the threat that our own ruling elites do to this country.

He wants to talk about the Constitution but doesn’t mention ANY of these issues.

As my boys would say, pretty sus…

Spot on. Exactly right.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Neocon jews like Levin and Shapiro have over the past several decades pretty much taken over American "conservatism". Transforming it into... well... whatever it is today. Isn't it interesting how so many political talking heads and commentators belong to the synagogue of Satan?

I have never been able to stand to listen to Levin, even for a second. Shapiro is even more shrill and smarmy. I heard him once say he didn't care what race was the majority in America... I bet he cares what race is the majority in "israel".....

America's Founders established this nation for THEMSELVES and THEIR posterity. NOT the posterity of every savage tribe from around the globe. They codified that immigrants to America must be "Free White persons of good character". None of this "melting pot" schidt. You can keep your tired, poor, huddled masses, Ms. Lazarus....

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,994 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,677
Posts18,534,241
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.