Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I had a follow up appointment with my hand surgeon yesterday to talk about future surgeries to get the maximum mobility out of my pinky. He asked how I have been and I said this has literally been the best year of my life. My experience has caused to to take advantage of the opportunities has they come which has opened up more doors to more friends and opportunities. He was blown away by my recovery and the fact that I'm in no pain. My cold tolerance is the same has my uninjured hand. I can even tie knots while ice fishing. It's not a easy decision he recommends not doing the surgery at all. He said he can go back in open up my hand and give me almost full range of motion while I'm on the table. There is no guarantee what I will have when it heals and there is a strong possibility I will me in more pain and possibly bad arthritis because of all the damage to the cartilage. I hate the idea of leaving options on the table but deep down I think he's right. I can still fish, hold a beer, throw horseshoes, I shot a deer this past year using my pinky as a trigger finger and field dressed it myself. Life is good. And now I walk around with a permanent 🤙which is kind of cool.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ROCK ON!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffA
[Linked Image from cdn.shopify.com]

^^^This^^^

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
FREAK'N AWESOME!.. thanks for sharing....looks like a bitch'n time.

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Great trip for sure!

Retired cat herder.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I had a follow up appointment with my hand surgeon yesterday to talk about future surgeries to get the maximum mobility out of my pinky. He asked how I have been and I said this has literally been the best year of my life. My experience has caused to to take advantage of the opportunities has they come which has opened up more doors to more friends and opportunities. He was blown away by my recovery and the fact that I'm in no pain. My cold tolerance is the same has my uninjured hand. I can even tie knots while ice fishing. It's not a easy decision he recommends not doing the surgery at all. He said he can go back in open up my hand and give me almost full range of motion while I'm on the table. There is no guarantee what I will have when it heals and there is a strong possibility I will me in more pain and possibly bad arthritis because of all the damage to the cartilage. I hate the idea of leaving options on the table but deep down I think he's right. I can still fish, hold a beer, throw horseshoes, I shot a deer this past year using my pinky as a trigger finger and field dressed it myself. Life is good. And now I walk around with a permanent 🤙which is kind of cool.

You are one tough Mother 9ucker. Kudos!!

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
IC B2

I
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

You are one tough Mother 9ucker. Kudos!!
. That means a lot thank you.

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 22 invisible), 2,750 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,649
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.