-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Every war has been a racket for somebody.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And yet they couldnt come up with $4 Billion to complete the wall, Rib.

Ha. You think Twerler can connect the dots?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 and they've been fighting that war ever since. But Ukraine is threatening Russia?
Russia has had military bases in Crimea since before the breakup of the USSR. When the relatively friendly Ukrainian government was overthrown by a CIA-sponsored coup in 2014 and replaced with a hostile, Nazi government, Russia logically moved to protect it Crimean assets - similar to what the US did in Cuba regarding Guantanamo.
The Russian majorities in Donbas seceded from Ukraine because they were already familiar with the Nazi rhetoric of genociding ethnic Russians. After they seceded, the Ukrainians tried to move forward with their genocide plan.

Bingo.

Twerler still thinks Spain blew up the Maine.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RufusG
I have found that if you just put disingenuous trolltards on ignore, your day can be that much more efficient.......

But if you can't resist engaging them because you are under the false impression that you are having a legitimate debate with them, in reality you are just wasting a part of your day and they win. But that's just me.

You talking about Tyler?

+1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Twerler

You keep trying to justify it to yourself, buddy. Whatever Q says....
[/quote]

Ok, we will see who is more accurate. Q said, as Trump said, the election was rigged.
Your MSM disagrees.
Q said the real.Insurrection was Nov 3, as Trump.said.
Your beloved MSM said Jan 6 was the Insurrection.
Why did the left go schiett head crazy with the Twitter deal? They still have the MSM, Face Book, Telegram etc.

Q said there would be a Red Wave in Nov, as Trump and Scovino said.
Q said the traitors stepped in the trap with the steal.
Trump said he caught them all. Big difference? No.

Q said the MSM and FB is going down. Trump.is building Truth Social to take it down.

Q said 4 years ago Trump would get his own platform.
Trump got his own.platform.

Q said Pepe was happy and very proud 3 years ago.
Pepe is the name of part of Truth Socials operating system.
Q said none of the traitors will walk away from this
Trump warned then in spring of 2020 that treason still carries the death penalty.

I could go on and on but youre too stupid to learn by being told, which, BTW, is what Q said.

Q said people like you would have to be shown. Hold on.
As Q said, the storm is upon us.

BTW, Q also said the Dims cant win.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

MAGA.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/30/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I understand there is bad stuff going on over there but what would you do?

I haven't the power to do much more than I have. We have a weak, demented POTUS that has already played all his cards and didn't even have the semblance of a spine to stop the Russians through threat or direct action. He didn't even attempt to bluff, but half the world is allowing itself to bullied by Putin's bluff.
I understand you as a private citizen can do nothing other than lobby your congressional representatives. But the question is what would you do if you had the power and directed the U.S. and NATO response?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I have found that if you just put disingenuous trolltards on ignore, your day can be that much more efficient.......

But if you can't resist engaging them because you are under the false impression that you are having a legitimate debate with them, in reality you are just wasting a part of your day and they win. But that's just me.

You talking about Tyler?

+1

I dont think Twerler is a troll. He and Jell0 are would be good guys who have been successfully indoctrinated all.their lives into being stupid useful idiots to push the lefts lieberal NWO agenda.

They and those like them are why the people must be led from dark to light by being shown.
Thats why Trump and the Military hasnt moved on DC to kick ass. Too many innocent snowflakes would end up dying by getting involved trying to help the real traitors against what their beloved MSM would be calling an illegal Trump driven coup designed to destroy our beloved democracy.
We hear that crap from the left on TV every day as it is.

They will be led from dark to light and as Q said, the lefts heros will not be able to.walk the streets.

The declass to destroy the left is taking place and will increase this summer and before the election.

Already hundreds of thousands are leaving the NE and NW headed for the South and relatively more sanity and freedom.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ok, we will see who is more accurate. Q said, as Trump said, the election was rigged.
Your MSM disagrees.
Q said the real.Insurrection was Nov 3, as Trump.said.
Your beloved MSM said Jan 6 was the Insurrection.
Why did the left go schiett head crazy with the Twitter deal? They still have the MSM, Face Book, Telegram etc.

Q said there would be a Red Wave in Nov, as Trump and Scovino said.
Q said the traitors stepped in the trap with the steal.
Trump said he caught them all. Big difference? No.

Q said the MSM and FB is going down. Trump.is building Truth Social to take it down.

Q said 4 years ago Trump would get his own platform.
Trump got his own.platform.

Q said Pepe was happy and very proud 3 years ago.
Pepe is the name of part of Truth Socials operating system.
Q said none of the traitors will walk away from this
Trump warned then in spring of 2020 that treason still carries the death penalty.

I could go on and on but youre too stupid to learn by being told, which, BTW, is what Q said.

Q said people like you would have to be shown. Hold on.
As Q said, the storm is upon us.

BTW, Q also said the Dims cant win.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

MAGA.

Keep at it, Q-tard. The projecting is very becoming of you. But I'm not sure what Q-tard nonsense about Trump has to do with the topic at hand. But keep it up. It makes you really stand out.

Last edited by tylerw02; 04/30/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I haven't the power to do much more than I have. We have a weak, demented POTUS that has already played all his cards and didn't even have the semblance of a spine to stop the Russians through threat or direct action. He didn't even attempt to bluff, but half the world is allowing itself to bullied by Putin's bluff.
I understand you as a private citizen can do nothing other than lobby your congressional representatives. But the question is what would you do if you had the power and directed the U.S. and NATO response?

That's very hypothetical because I don't have the information necessary to make such decisions. Further, diplomatically, strategic moves are already off the table because of missteps made by the current administration. Ideally, actions like this are cut off before they come to a head.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I don't have the information necessary to make such decisions.

Ding, Ding, Ding. First thing you got right so far. Inform yourself, man.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't have the information necessary to make such decisions.

Ding, Ding, Ding. First thing you got right so far. Inform yourself, man.

I'm quite informed, in fact. But none of us are privy to intelligence, risk reports, etc.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's very hypothetical because I don't have the information necessary to make such decisions. Further, diplomatically, strategic moves are already off the table because of missteps made by the current administration. Ideally, actions like this are cut off before they come to a head.
Good answer. We can't possibly trust the "information" that has been allowed by the governments and media involved.

Based on the information (probably lies) I've heard we would do well to steer clear of any involvement in this war which has little possibility of reaching our shores if we stay neutral. Ukraine at best is a corrupt country engaged in money laundering with our generous foreign aid money. Not saying Mr. Putin is a nice avuncular kind of guy. He isn't. But Russian aversion to having a hostile alliance on its border is understandable.

We have no way of knowing what provoked this Russian incursion and if Putin had a decent side to his story it would be completely suppressed.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Good answer. We can't possibly trust the "information" that has been allowed by the governments and media involved.

Based on the information (probably lies) I've heard we would do well to steer clear of any involvement in this war which has little possibility of reaching our shores if we stay neutral. Ukraine at best is a corrupt country engaged in money laundering with our generous foreign aid money. Not saying Mr. Putin is a nice avuncular kind of guy. He isn't. But Russian aversion to having a hostile alliance on its border is understandable.

We have no way of knowing what provoked this Russian incursion and if Putin had a decent side to his story it would be completely suppressed.

Correct.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You should go over there and fight the dirty Russians then. Lol.

Of course it would never happen. More meaningless virtue signaling by those who have no clue what war and combat are like. We finally got out of a needless 20 year war in Afghanistan that cost billions and billons of dollars and we lost and China came right n after the disastrous pullout. Iraq was no better after TWO Wars. Two countries invaded THREE TIMES by the US without cause. These weak beta male virtue signaling war mongers like Tyler, Norman, Jeffo ( who refuse to serve in the military) are tiresome I tell ya

Last edited by ribka; 04/30/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ribka

You should go over there and fight the dirty Russians then. Lol.

Of course it would never happen. More meaningless virtue signaling by those who have no clue what war and combat are like. We finally got out of a needless 20 year war in Afghanistan that cost billions and billons of dollars and we lost and China came right n after the disastrous pullout. Iraq was no better after TWO Wars. Two countries invaded THREE TIMES by the US without cause. These weak beta male virtue signaling war mongers like Tyler, Norman, Jeffo ( who refuse to serve in the military) are tiresome I tell ya

You must be awfully proud of yourself knowing everything and everybody. Or perhaps you're a self-righteous moron with no clue what is going on.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

What we do know is Putin has invaded a sovereign nation we promised to protect and Russia guaranteed their security. We also know Russia is killing civilians; women and children with their hands bound behind their back---shot in the head. Russia doesn't have the right to have invade anybody that hurts their feels.

Everybody wants to call our media liars on the topic, which our media tends to always push an agenda, the Russian state media line is accepted 100% as truth. I do have friends who are boots on the ground and they can debunk both narratives rather quickly.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

What we do know is Putin has invaded a sovereign nation we promised to protect and Russia guaranteed their security. We also know Russia is killing civilians; women and children with their hands bound behind their back---shot in the head. Russia doesn't have the right to have invade anybody that hurts their feels.

Everybody wants to call our media liars on the topic, which our media tends to always push an agenda, the Russian state media line is accepted 100% as truth. I do have friends who are boots on the ground and they can debunk both narratives rather quickly.

Bullschit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You're repeating the same rhetoric that the Qs do.
If you were calling the shots what do you think NATO and the USA should do as far as involving ourselves in the Russia/Ukraine fight? Do you think it is an act of war against Russia for us to arm their adversary? Do you think it even remotely possible that Russia will use nuclear weapons if it sees itself as being defeated? Do you think Ukraine can defeat Russia and expel them more than temporarily from the territory Russia now holds?

Why is this our fight? There is a lot of injustice in the world. We can't cure that.

Just curious on your thoughts. What do we have to gain by getting involved? What do we have to lose?

Russia has a history of being a very determined enemy to those who would be its enemy.

Ukraine was never Russia's adversary until Russia decided to invade.

The US signed a treaty, along with Russia, to ensure Ukrainian security in exchange for nuclear disarmament. In an ideal world, Ukraine never should have given to Western and Russian pressure to disarm. If they still had their nukes, no way Russia would have ever invaded. Russia, as usual, proved themselves to be untrustworthy.

And the US was a pillar of trust throughout. Just like SEA. Just like Iraq. Just like Afghanistan.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So when are you leaving to go and fight the Russians? lmao. Poossies gonna remain poossies pathetic. no surprise here

Last edited by ribka; 04/30/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

who are these friends with boots on the ground in Ukraine since 2014? Dd they help that tranny Zelenskiy steal a billion dollars of our money?

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (300_savage, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 260Remguy, 23 invisible), 1,040 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,243
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.