Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by rainshot
NATO has been corrupted for many years. It is led by dictators and miscreants that cannot abide by the rules they impose on other nations. This is all with America's blessing and our financial support. Ukraine has always been corrupt and has been used as a cash cow by America's political elite and that's provable. The current leader is a puppet that answers to Ukraine's Oligarch financial giants, America and NATO. The government has been committing genocide on Russian speaking population, Donbas in particular. The Biden Administration worked with Ukraine and NATO to get them fast tracked into the NATO alliance. Putin warned that there would be consequences and so it came to pass. Putin is protecting Russian speaking people in Ukraine that have been bombed and murdered for over eight years. he is keeping NATO from installing missiles on his border. This is all with Biden's blessing. Biden needs this to hide his own corruption along with congressional cronies that have benefitted from the bleeding of America's tax money for family profit. So yes, Tyler old Horse America is in fact culpable in this mess.

Who are, or were, the dictators and miscreants who have led NATO for many years?

Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama for starters. I’m sure there were others but those three are the biggest miscreants with the most illegal wars and innocent blood on their hands.

What illegal wars was Bill Clinton involved in? He inherited Somalia from GHWB.

GWB invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. I didn't support the invasion of Iraq, as I never saw Iraq as a clear and present danger to the U.S. and they were a balance of power against Iran. I have always thought that we invaded Iraq as a proxy for Israel.

BHO inherited Afghanistan from GWB and the military appears to have lied to GWB, BHO, and DJT about the competency of the Afghan military. Talk about a poor ROI!

He invaded Yugoslavia and deposed their president, on behalf of the Muslims there, all without a Congressional Declaration of War.

Who is the "He" who invaded Yugoslavia?

Wasn't the U.S. military involvement in the former Yugoslavia as part of a UN peacekeeping mission under UN resolution 713? That started when GHWB was POTUS. Yugoslavia had already broken up into Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia. The last president of Yugoslavia as Tito and he died in 1980.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Wasn't the U.S. military involvement in the former Yugoslavia as part of a UN peacekeeping mission under UN resolution 713? That started when GHWB was POTUS. Yugoslavia had already broken up into Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia. The last president of Yugoslavia as Tito and he died in 1980.

Yeah. I remember reading that somewhere in the US Constitution where it says the US President is the Commander In Chief of the United States Military to carry out the military desires of the United Nations. Yeah, that's right. Thanks for the reminder. Is that Article II? I want to look it up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Sending our young men over to die for the corrupt tranny oligarch Zelenskiy is worth the cost

When is the U.S. going to start fighting the Russians in support of Ukraine?

what a dumazz Not one person has demanded US tax payer money be used to arm Putin. Your hero Biden has already given over 20 BILLION of our tax dollars to that tranny NAZI Zelenskiy

I know that is difficult to understand for child grooming NAZI supporter

Remember this from Clinton's hit parade?

On March 24, 1999, NATO ( mostly US bombers) attacked Serbia and bombed it for two and half months. Around two thousand civilians were killed - a figure most often quoted locally and probably realistic.

Biden loved bombing innocent civilians like Clinton, Bush and Obama. Only Trump opposed this practice and was vilified for stating that the US should not target innocent civilians

There were also influential voices in the U.S. — including then-Sen. Joe Biden, who advocated directly targeting Serbia and Milošević since the Bosnia war — and the worsening situation in Kosovo helped them make their case. “We talk about humanitarian interests — it far exceeds the humanitarian interest,” Biden said in October 1998. “If I were president, I would just bomb him, and I mean that sincerely, and I would have the NATO allies come along.”

The U.S. has repeatedly used cluster bombs, going back to the war in Vietnam and the “secret” bombings of Cambodia. In the modern era, both Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush used them. President Barack Obama used cluster bombs in a 2009 attack in Yemen that killed some 55 people, the majority of them women and children. Despite the ban, which was finalized in 2008 and went into effect in 2010, the U.S. continued to sell cluster bombs to nations like Saudi Arabia, which regularly used them in its attacks in Yemen. In 2017, President Donald Trump reversed an internal U.S. policy aimed at limiting the use of certain types of cluster munitions, a move which a Human Rights Watch expert warned “could embolden others to use cluster munitions that have caused so much human suffering.” None of this exonerates Russia for its unconscionable use of cluster bombs against civilians, but these facts are clearly relevant when assessing the credibility of the U
.S.

The U.S. has provided military support to other countries for at least 100 years. We allowed Russia to purchase rifles from Remington and Westinghouse before we entered WW1. We gave, or allowed the France, the UK, and the USSR to buy, all kinds of weapons before and after we entered WW2.

I wasn't aware that Zelensky was a member of a NAZI political party, I though that he was Jewish and that the whole Ukraine is a NAZI country was Russian propaganda.

Civilians die in war, it is call collateral damage. That doesn't make it any less bad, just that war is going to result in civilian casualties.

How does Saudis killing Yemenis with weapons that the U.S. sold them relate to the Ukrainians killing Russian with weapons that we've given them?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yeah. I remember reading that somewhere in the US Constitution where it says the US President is the Commander In Chief of the United States Military to carry out the military desires of the United Nations. Yeah, that's right. Thanks for the reminder. Is that Article II? I want to look it up.

It seems as though POTUS can choose to commit the U.S. military to action under the umbrella of the UN whenever it suits him to do so. The Korean War was the first UN policing action, but there have been many more since 1950 and all of them probably had some level of U.S. support. I served in the MFO, which was, or wasn't, operating under the umbrella of the UN, depending who you asked, when I was in the Sinai in late 1983.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sending our young men over to die for the corrupt tranny oligarch Zelenskiy is worth the cost

what a dumazz Not one person has demanded US tax payer money be used to arm Putin. Your hero Biden has already given over 20 BILLION of our tax dollars to that tranny NAZI Zelenskiy

On March 24, 1999, NATO ( mostly US bombers) attacked Serbia and bombed it for two and half months. Around two thousand civilians were killed - a figure most often quoted locally and probably realistic.

Biden loved bombing innocent civilians like Clinton, Bush and Obama. Only Trump opposed this practice and was vilified for stating that the US should not target innocent civilians

There were also influential voices in the U.S. — including then-Sen. Joe Biden, who advocated directly targeting Serbia and Milošević since the Bosnia war — and the worsening situation in Kosovo helped them make their case. “We talk about humanitarian interests — it far exceeds the humanitarian interest,” Biden said in October 1998. “If I were president, I would just bomb him, and I mean that sincerely, and I would have the NATO allies come along.”

The U.S. has repeatedly used cluster bombs, going back to the war in Vietnam and the “secret” bombings of Cambodia. In the modern era, both Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush used them. President Barack Obama used cluster bombs in a 2009 attack in Yemen that killed some 55 people, the majority of them women and children. Despite the ban, which was finalized in 2008 and went into effect in 2010, the U.S. continued to sell cluster bombs to nations like Saudi Arabia, which regularly used them in its attacks in Yemen. In 2017, President Donald Trump reversed an internal U.S. policy aimed at limiting the use of certain types of cluster munitions, a move which a Human Rights Watch expert warned “could embolden others to use cluster munitions that have caused so much human suffering.” None of this exonerates Russia for its unconscionable use of cluster bombs against civilians, but these facts are clearly relevant when assessing the credibility of the U
.S.

The U.S. has provided military support to other countries for at least 100 years. We allowed Russia to purchase rifles from Remington and Westinghouse before we entered WW1. We gave, or allowed the France, the UK, and the USSR to buy, all kinds of weapons before and after we entered WW2.

I wasn't aware that Zelensky was a member of a NAZI political party, I though that he was Jewish and that the whole Ukraine is a NAZI country was Russian propaganda.

Civilians die in war, it is call collateral damage. That doesn't make it any less bad, just that war is going to result in civilian casualties.

How does Saudis killing Yemenis with weapons that the U.S. sold them relate to the Ukrainians killing Russian with weapons that we've given them?

So your saying zelenski is a good corrupt oligarch and Putin is bad corrupt oligarch so we should send billions in arms to the good corrupt oligarch? You're about one IQ point short of a window licker. I guess the military industrial machine is running full bore, and those 10 of millions in payoff's to the Democrats by Ukraine are going to pay off. Corrupt billchit I'm supposed to pay for because 260Remguy and 79.9 million other window lickers want war because CNN said so.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
We officially started Lend Lease the other day. Lend lease is an official entry into the hostilities. It is different than merely selling arms. We are giving them arms from our own stocks. By the rules of war, all of our military and industrial infrastructure are legitimate targets.

The last time we did Lend Lease it was a mere nine months before we were officially at war with Germany.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

It seems as though POTUS can choose to commit the U.S. military to action under the umbrella of the UN whenever it suits him to do so.

Article I or II? I want to find that language.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

“So your saying zelenski is a good corrupt oligarch and Putin is bad corrupt oligarch so we should send billions in arms to the good corrupt oligarch? You're about one IQ point short of a window licker. I guess the military industrial machine is running full bore, and those 10 of millions in payoff's to the Democrats by Ukraine are going to pay off.”

I don’t understand what the hell the problem is.

I mean seriously… with our border & the civil rights of all political stripes secured, our economy humming along and everyone employed, a collective confidence in our cultural and governmental institutions and rulers to do what’s best for the country, and a vibrant culture with healthy exchange of ideas why shouldn’t we do a little international adventuring in support of a culture just as healthy as ours?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

.S.

So your saying zelenski is a good corrupt oligarch and Putin is bad corrupt oligarch so we should send billions in arms to the good corrupt oligarch? You're about one IQ point short of a window licker. I guess the military industrial machine is running full bore, and those 10 of millions in payoff's to the Democrats by Ukraine are going to pay off. Corrupt billchit I'm supposed to pay for because 260Remguy and 79.9 million other window lickers want war because CNN said so.

The Russians invaded Ukraine, a sovereign country, and NATO is supporting Ukraine. I have zero problem with Ukraine drawing Russian blood with any weapons that they can get. Russia isn't our friend, has never been our friend, so proxies killing them stikes me as a good thing and a good test of our weapons systems. I'd like to see Russia bleed and bleed and bleed some more.

I didn't vote for JRB, Jr., and the last time that my IQ was tested it was 126.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeebus....126?

And still didn't vote for Trump.

Hope you are happy with what your current president helped start in Ukraine.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It seems as though POTUS can choose to commit the U.S. military to action under the umbrella of the UN whenever it suits him to do so.

Article I or II? I want to find that language.

Google is your friend.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
so you supported the US bombing and killing thousands of innocent civilians in multiple sovereign countries over the past 5 decades ? ( more than Putin)

And you completely lack the basic historical perspective ( not surprising living in podunk Nebraska) as to why Russia has strong historical, cultural and religious ties to Serbia? Do you ever come out of your single wide? Do you get all of your information from Anderson Cooper and the View?

So when confronted with an 8th grade level of basic well documented historical facts you state that you possess an IQ level approaching a genius? Your lack of basic history and understanding obviously would influence me to question your dubious claims to a 126 IQ. maybe 86 lmao

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

.S.

The Russians invaded Ukraine, a sovereign country, and NATO is supporting Ukraine. I have zero problem with Ukraine drawing Russian blood with any weapons that they can get. Russia isn't our friend, has never been our friend, so proxies killing them stikes me as a good thing and a good test of our weapons systems. I'd like to see Russia bleed and bleed and bleed some more.

I didn't vote for JRB, Jr., and the last time that my IQ was tested it was 126.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are right, the USA has been doing stupid stuff and fanning the flames of war for actually well over a hundred years. In the process we got hundreds of thousands of good American men killed and maimed. Our Spanish/American War and our stupid entrance into WW1 ended up bringing the whole world to disaster with WW2 after which communism ruled half the world and put us on a wartime economy for 100+ years minus the great depression years.

So here we are being stupid again with a nitwit president actually making war on Russia and you seemingly cheering it on.

I don't know why you feel the need to go to war and that is exactly what we're doing but I am heartsick over our 30 TRILLION dollar debt and the subsequent loss of our sovereignty to the U.N. and the central banks.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I didn't vote for JRB, Jr.

You may as well have.

the last time that my IQ was tested it was 126.

I doubt that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jeebus....126?

DJT had 4 years to prove himself and IMO he didn't. He strikes me as a narcissist whose primarily interest in being POTUS was self-aggrandizement. IMO the Democratic and Republican candidates for POTUS in 2020 were both bad choices and there wasn't one of them enough worse or better than the other to earn my support, so I didn't vote for either of them. Since 1900 Nebraska has voted for the Republican candidate for POTUS in 25 of 31 elections, the last time when I was 9 years old, so my decision not to vote for POTUS for the first time since I started voting for POTUS in 1976 had no influence on the election.

I think that JRB, Jr., has done a lot of harm to our country and is likely to go down as amoung the worst POTUS in history, but his history hasn't been written yet.

JRB, Jr., didn't invade Ukraine, VVP did. VVP may have figured that JRB, Jr. would respond to his invasion of Ukraine in the same manner that BHO did ito his invasion of Crimea in 2014.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I see once again you ducked basic low iQ inquiries.

And it looks like your IQ dropped below 80 now

Do you ever read any history books? Where did you get your degree and what did you major in? Have you spent your entire life in the remote back waters of Nebraska? Have you ever worked lived and travelled overseas?

How many languages do you speak with a 126 IQ? lol. No wonder Putin hates America with poorly educated morons populating the US who support NAZIS and corrupt Oligarchs

Jeebus....126?

DJT had 4 years to prove himself and IMO he didn't. He strikes me as a narcissist whose primarily interest in being POTUS was self-aggrandizement. IMO the Democratic and Republican candidates for POTUS in 2020 were both bad choices and there wasn't one of them enough worse or better than the other to earn my support, so I didn't vote for either of them. Since 1900 Nebraska has voted for the Republican candidate for POTUS in 25 of 31 elections, the last time when I was 9 years old, so my decision not to vote for POTUS for the first time since I started voting for POTUS in 1976 had no influence on the election.

I think that JRB, Jr., has done a lot of harm to our country and is likely to go down as amoung the worst POTUS in history, but his history hasn't been written yet.

JRB, Jr., didn't invade Ukraine, VVP did. VVP may have figured that JRB, Jr. would respond to his invasion of Ukraine in the same manner that BHO did ito his invasion of Crimea in 2014.

Last edited by ribka; 04/30/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Jeebus....126?

Careful, he might outsmart you with high IQ, fuggin mensa chit right there.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeebus....126?

It's simple. The administration you helped install is continuing the policy of nato expansion.

Your support helped start the war.

And for a guy with such a supposedly high IQ.....Russia never invaded Crimea.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jim, he is a weak beta she male who has an IQ of 86. no wonder Trump scares the girl from Nebraska

Jeebus....126?

It's simple. The administration you helped install is continuing the policy of nato expansion.

Your support helped start the war.

And for a guy with such a supposedly high IQ.....Russia never invaded Crimea.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
So the US is righteous in spending $$BILLIONS$$ to secure Ukraine’s border while spending $$BILLIONS$$ to keep ours open for a foreign sponsored invasion in direct violation of Constitutional law. Now I get it. How’d I miss that?

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

363 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 32 invisible), 1,824 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,753
Posts18,495,386
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.