Z
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The internet is forever. wink

Lol, "Irony".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
<Sniff, sniff> Smell that? Smells like a Marxist/globalist democrap operation to me hosted by a corrupt, mob-run backwater outlaw state. Z

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Watch the video, I dare ya. Watch him holster his right hand, and as he attempts to step forward, his twitching right leg.

He’s sick. Parkinson’s? I have a close family member suffering from the Big P and decline in executive function is very tangible.

Those of you fantasizing about riding shirtless on a polar bear with your favorite anti-American murderous dictator, and there’s a buncha you anti-American [bleep] here, better hurry. This piece of human shït is going DOWN.

I’ve been saying I hope he dies screaming in a puddle of vomit, and I do, very much, hope for that. But failing that, I’ll take Parkinson’s. Miserable death for a miserable human being.

Russia is losing this war. Bookmark it. 👍

FUQ PUTIN!

Go 🇺🇦!

https://mobile.twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1518024361223110656

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
I see the rouble's values keeps increasing vs the euro and the US dollar and Putin just shut off gas to Poland

Putin sure is making Biden , the child groomer war monger Jeffo and the Europeans look like feckless idiots

Watch the video, I dare ya. Watch him holster his right hand, and as he attempts to step forward, his twitching right leg.

He’s sick. Parkinson’s? I have a close family member suffering from the Big P and decline in executive function is very tangible.

Those of you fantasizing about riding shirtless on a polar bear with your favorite anti-American murderous dictator, and there’s a buncha you anti-American [bleep] here, better hurry. This piece of human shït is going DOWN.

I’ve been saying I hope he dies screaming in a puddle of vomit, and I do, very much, hope for that. But failing that, I’ll take Parkinson’s. Miserable death for a miserable human being.

FUQ PUTIN!

Go 🇺🇦!

Last edited by ribka; 04/26/22.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

FUQ PUTIN!

Go 🇺🇦!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

FUQ PUTIN!

Go 🇺🇦!

What a bitch.
Lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
My mom lived for 15 years or so after being diagnosed with Parkinson’s. Plenty of time for Putin to kill all those Ukie NAZIs and make Jeffo cry like a bitch.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey JeffO. How many syngagues did you bomb today you silly child diddler

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

FUQ PUTIN!

Go 🇺🇦!

“Failing Up” is a common trait for individuals who lack intelligence and skills. But, they always have a long lists of friends in high places who appreciated their turd polishing skills while sucking ass.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob
My mom lived for 15 years or so after being diagnosed with Parkinson’s. Plenty of time for Putin to kill all those Ukie NAZIs and make Jeffo cry like a bitch.

This s humorous because Jeffo the diddler dodged the draft and then went on full fake disability after being injured opening a box of nut gobbler bullets. lmao

My Dad lived 13 years with Parkinson's and I still took him out fishing . He was a Korean War vet who could have easily kicked beta Jeff's ass on his death bed

Last edited by ribka; 04/26/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The other side of this geopolitical clusterfück is being adequately aired out here but, strangely enough, not this side.

Fück Putin and fück any Americans who support the murderous POS. He is the antithesis of everything America stands for. I hope he dies screaming. Soon.

Your thoughts?

Who in helll is telling you any of us support Putin? Why don't you ask why the Wife of the ex mayor of Moscow gave Hunter Biden some 4 million dollars? By the way dufus Biden has done more harm to the US than Putin has.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Go Putin !

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Jeffo is upset that Putin and Desantis are pushing back on pedophiles and child grooming. The whack jobs on the left are losing their minds the week. And of course JefOOO show up with s violent wing nut drug addled rantings. lmao

Originally Posted by rickt300
The other side of this geopolitical clusterfück is being adequately aired out here but, strangely enough, not this side.

Fück Putin and fück any Americans who support the murderous POS. He is the antithesis of everything America stands for. I hope he dies screaming. Soon.

Your thoughts?

Who in helll is telling you any of us support Putin? Why don't you ask why the Wife of the ex mayor of Moscow gave Hunter Biden some 4 million dollars? By the way dufus Biden has done more harm to the US than Putin has.

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
FUQ Putin. Decent chance he “accidentally” dies on the operating table, given the dumbass has blundered so badly.

Also, FUQ Americans who support this piece of shït. You’ll be along shortly to self-identify, lol.

Russian President Vladimir Putin may be forced to give up control of the war in Ukraine for days as he is set for cancer surgery, and will reportedly nominate hardline former FSB chief Nikolai Patrushev to take temporary control of the invasion while he is under the knife, a Kremlin insider has claimed.

Patrushev, the 70-year-old incumbent Secretary of Russia's Security Council, is seen as a key architect of the war strategy so far, and the man who convinced Putin that Kiev is awash with neo-Nazis, said a Daily Mail report.

The extraordinary claims appeared on popular Telegram channel General SVR, which says its source is a well-placed figure in the Kremlin, the report added.

"I don't know for exactly how long (Putin will be incapacitated after the surgery)... I think it'll be for a short time," the insider source was quoted as saying.

Putin was "unlikely to agree to transfer power" but was ready to put in place a "charge d'affaires" to control Russia and the war effort.

"So, while Putin has the operation and comes to his senses, likely two or three days, the actual control of the country passes only to Patrushev," the source added.

Such a move would be surprising since under the Russian constitution, power should pass solely to the Prime Minister, the Daily Mail reported.

General SVR reported that Putin has abdominal cancer and Parkinson's 18 months ago.

He has reportedly delayed surgery, which will now not take place before the Victory Day commemoration of Russia's World War Two victory in Red Square on May 9, Daily Mail reported.

https://wap.business-standard.com/a...-ex-kgb-chief-report-122050100463_1.html

Last edited by Jeff_O; 05/02/22.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
More concerned about duplicitous twats like yourself JeffO. Because unfortunately you live here.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
FYI you POS. At least Putin has someone to take care of business.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raferman
More concerned about duplicitous twats like yourself JeffO. Because unfortunately you live here.

Jeffo went on fake disability welfare ( ripping off tax payers) when he injured himself opening up a box of nosler bullets. He thought it was a box of pot candy.

Last edited by ribka; 05/02/22.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The batteries in Jeff’s “light saber” musta died.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (2ndwind, 1badf350, 29aholic, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 47 invisible), 1,783 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,975
Posts18,519,835
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.