Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Certainly not in Minnesota.
No indeed, posting “where not” is simple, can you post “where” SoS have clamped down?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
For anything to change for the better the citizens of those six swing states must run off all those legislators that are denying election fraud and decertification. The citizens of all states must send our elected officials' home that deny fraud and replace them with people that will actually honor the oath they took. Government is broken at all levels. State governments allowed this mess to happen and republican establishment leaders like McConnell urged it along. Republicans and democrats alike need to be punished for their malfeasance.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
We don't have legitimate elections anymore in some states. Nobody was prosecuted for it so it will continue.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ha, well what do ya know.

Mike Pence Will Rally in Georgia to Support Brian Kemp

Brian Kemp will win the GA republican (open ballot) primary with the help of democrats and GOP club endorsements.

The defeat of David Perdue will provide the Pence/Bush tenured club officials, ie. ‘the old guard‘, with the opportunity to disparage Donald Trump, claim MAGA is dead and Trump’s endorsements worthless. The media are all waiting anticipatory glee for the opportunity.

Sometimes you just have to swallow the bitter pill and move along. Both clubs in Georgia have made a deal, everything now is just watching the illusion of choice unfold.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-rally-in-georgia-to-support-brian-kemp/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rainshot
For anything to change for the better the citizens of those six swing states must run off all those legislators that are denying election fraud and decertification. The citizens of all states must send our elected officials' home that deny fraud and replace them with people that will actually honor the oath they took. Government is broken at all levels. State governments allowed this mess to happen and republican establishment leaders like McConnell urged it along. Republicans and democrats alike need to be punished for their malfeasance.
Agree I wish someone would do something

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I suspect that a lot of Republicans will win office but that most of them will be cucksertive RINO’s. Better than a democrat but hardly saviors of the nation.
Exactly this. There will never be a majority of politicians who respect and follow the constitution. Unfortunately, too many in the right equate conservatism with the Republican party.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I suspect that a lot of Republicans will win office but that most of them will be cucksertive RINO’s. Better than a democrat but hardly saviors of the nation.
Exactly this. There will never be a majority of politicians who respect and follow the constitution. Unfortunately, too many in the right equate conservatism with the Republican party.

Good point on both

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ol_mike
ChipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Red wave?

With all the Tulsi voters, Biden voters and non voters here?

They can all go suck Ann Coulters dick as far as I am concerned.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I do believe the 2020 election was stolen, and I don’t think the thieves are just going to allow their power to be taken away from them in 2022
I agree.

Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
We actually agree on a lot of things.

The big clue for those that can't see the forest for the trees is the overall lack of prosecutions and consequences for what happened in 20.

That alone signals a lot to me.
EXACTLY... When the courts wouldn't touch 'em, it means, IMHO, that last bastion of law/legality is compromised.... ergo, we're screwdo!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Does any of this matter anymore? I go to Walmart and feel like a foreigner in my own country.

They won.

The saddest part is, "They" are your sisters, daughters and granddaughters.

[Linked Image from metrosource.com]

When they get what they've been asking for, they won't be so "ghey".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Redneck
I do believe the 2020 election was stolen, and I don’t think the thieves are just going to allow their power to be taken away from them in 2022
I agree.

The big clue for those that can't see the forest for the trees is the overall lack of prosecutions and consequences for what happened in 20.

EXACTLY... When the courts wouldn't touch 'em, it means, IMHO, that last bastion of law/legality is compromised.... ergo, we're screwdo!!

Laughing.

Never see any of those pussies come to Florida.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Dems have been stealing elections for many decades. How many have gone to prison for this? If a strategy is working why change it?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Redneck
I agree.

Laughing.

Never see any of those pussies come to Florida.
I take it you don’t visit Disney or know anyone that works fir Disney

Last edited by steve4102; 05/15/22.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The 'Pundits' of Fox expound on the coming 'Red Wave' at the election come November but my feeling is that's just beating the drum for what portion of the electorate who want to believe that! My feeling is that it's all bulls hit because the powers that be are already stuffing ballots and will steal the coming election just like they stole TRUMP out of office!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The 'Pundits' of Fox expound on the coming 'Red Wave' at the election come November but my feeling is that's just beating the drum for what portion of the electorate who want to believe that! My feeling is that it's all bulls hit because the powers that be are already stuffing ballots and will steal the coming election just like they stole TRUMP out of office!!
Yup, but be careful, to much truth here on the Fire will get the Red Wave Rose Colored Glasses gang all Butt Hurt.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/15/22.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They cheated and will continue to do so. They're emboldened by their own success and continue to operate as if half the population is in their side and the other half is contemptible.

I have almost zero faith that things will be reigned in, much less turned around.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
I’ll take this one step further.
Understand that it was not just the Democrats that were involved in stealing the election from Trump. Both parties not only wanted Trump gone, they NEEDED Trump gone.

Trump is no longer President, but he surely has not gone away. He is still the leader of The MAGA Movement and he is still a Yuge thorn in their side. They need him gone-gone and they need the MAGA Movement gone as well.

Not only will there be no Red Wave, look for Trump’s endorsed candidates to lose bigly in the General elections. Once that happens the Republicans, the MSM and the Democrats will once again join forces and Blame Trump, declare him toxic, nobody will seek his endorsements and they will declare The MAGA Movement Dead.
They will spend all of 23 and 24 blaming Trump for 2022 and they will convince millions of Americans that it’s true.

Oh, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Liz Cheney (the #1 Never-Trumper) gets re-elected.

Just like the Tea Party ? It will all go away ?? I don't think so. We just went underground. Speaking out loud only gets you slapped down. We are still out here fighting for the future of our kids and grand kids.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Our problem is, and will continue to be that conservatives seem to be too busy with their personal affairs to get involved locally in order the take control of the republican party in their respective states. It all starts locally and I've pointed this out more times than I can recall. Things are not likely to change until the lesson is learned.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 64 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,957
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.