-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, the guy’s racing season just went to crap, might have to get a job now, and it’s likely Red Bull will be cancelling that sponsorship.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by smokepole
Roid rage??

Lol cyclists don't take steroids. They take epo and maybe testosterone.

Maybe for cyclists it's hemorrhoid rage, from being in the saddle?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I just watched the ABC Nightly News. That murderous slut Kaitlin Armstrong is on the run! FBI Most Wanted.

I heard she was not only wanted for murder, but also for
pedaling pussy.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by akasparky
She will be in custody shortly most likely. Not a career criminal, probably a spur of the moment action so no detailed get away plan.....

But I'm sure sparky has experience finding and arresting wanted folks. Oh wait, he's just a schiet talking liar...nevermind.

Let me point out a couple reasons why you Texas cops appear to be so incredibly stupid.

Facts relating to this murder..LINK

1. A manhunt is underway for a Texas woman wanted in connection with the fatal shooting...

Might I suggest you try looking for a WOMAN!

(Tip) They have tits.

2.When police interviewed Armstrong on May 12, she was "confronted with video evidence of her vehicle" but "she had no explanation as to why it was in the area and did not make any denials surrounding the statements," the affidavit stated. After further questioning Armstrong requested to leave, according to the affidavit.
Armstrong has since deleted her social media accounts and "has not been seen or heard from since this time," according to the affidavit. 

So the video evidence showed you the last person seen at the murder location, you call her in, question her, she makes no denial, and you let her go because she requested to leave.

(TIP)
You were aware of what the video evidence revealed prior to this interview yet you make no pre-arrangement to possibly hold the murderer once you had them.

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO MURDERERS!

When murderer states they are going to leave, belive them.

I suppose if you're too stupid to consider holding on to a murderer you're also to stupid to consider having one of your donut eating slobs keep an eye on the murderer once you let them walk out the door.

THINK BEFORE YOU RELEASE MURDERERS.

She will be in custody shortly most likely

Please define 'shortly most likely', it's been 10 days now..

(Final TIP)
Don't belive everything the boyfriend involved, Colin Strickland, (in case you've forgotten his name) says he knows about the murder and supposedly murderer.
He's already stated they live together and they both have 9mm handguns. << that part is OK to believe..

I'll be right here if you need more help unraveling this suspense filled murder, just gemme a ring..

akafaggy has a new cause this weekend.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every time a bicyclist dies, an angel gets his wings.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

Woke up. It's "their" wings."

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
akafaggy has a new cause this weekend.

LOL

Don't go getting all homo on me.
I ain't into that schit.

Just remember what they told ya when they sent you as far as they could get you from the HI Line.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

Woke up. It's "their" wings."

Paul!

Finally you've arrived..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The murderer should have waited until the victim started riding the bike, then run over her in a car. Hell, I think you get a trophy for that. You damn sure won't suffer any criminal penalties unless you are impaired.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Mountain bikers and cyclists have major balls issues ... literally. High rates of testicular cancer.

Link?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The murderer should have waited until the victim started riding the bike, then run over her in a car. Hell, I think you get a trophy for that. You damn sure won't suffer any criminal penalties unless you are impaired.

She ain't hiding out at your place is she?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It's those fuuuging seats...
Sat on one friday for about 20 mins doing a test ride before I sold that bike I fixed up to a member on here yesterday.
Gotta put your ballsack forward to keep from squishing bippy and boppy.
And that groove down the middle of them seats gotta be for chicks poontang to mold into.

It's gotta be those seats...
Gotta be.....
🤔🤔🤔🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄😄

Last edited by renegade50; 05/22/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sat on one friday for about 20 mins doing a test ride before I sold that bike I fixed up to a member on here yesterday.
And that groove down the middle of them seats gotta be for chicks poontang to mold into.

Gotta be.....
🤔🤔🤔🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄😄

Not all seats are created equally, nor are us humans. The spandex shorts package things up snugly, so that you don't have dangly bits walking all over the place and they make saddles with large, completely open relief channels to eliminate taintular pressure.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
She will be in custody shortly most likely. Not a career criminal, probably a spur of the moment action so no detailed get away plan.....

But I'm sure sparky has experience finding and arresting wanted folks. Oh wait, he's just a schiet talking liar...nevermind.

Let me point out a couple reasons why you Texas cops appear to be so incredibly stupid.

1. A manhunt is underway for a Texas woman wanted in connection with the fatal shooting...

(Tip) They have tits.

2.When police interviewed Armstrong on May 12, she was "confronted with video evidence of her vehicle" but "she had no explanation as to why it was in the area and did not make any denials surrounding the statements," the affidavit stated. After further questioning Armstrong requested to leave, according to the affidavit.
Armstrong has since deleted her social media accounts and "has not been seen or heard from since this time," according to the affidavit. 

So the video evidence showed you the last person seen at the murder location, you call her in, question her, she makes no denial, and you let her go because she requested to leave.

(TIP)
You were aware of what the video evidence revealed prior to this interview yet you make no pre-arrangement to possibly hold the murderer once you had them.

I suppose if you're too stupid to consider holding on to a murderer you're also to stupid to consider having one of your donut eating slobs keep an eye on the murderer once you let them walk out the door.

(Final TIP)
Don't belive everything the boyfriend involved, Colin Strickland, (in case you've forgotten his name) says he knows about the murder and supposedly murderer.
He's already stated they live together and they both have 9mm handguns. << that part is OK to believe..

I'll be right here if you need more help unraveling this suspense filled murder, just gemme a ring..

Well dipshciet if they let her leave, they obviously didn't have PROBABLE CAUSE to arrest her. I'm sure that basic fact is over your head. Unless you believe a "non denial" is proof of guilt lol

Apparently you want police to kidnap people prior to developing an actual case? Falsely charge people based off hunches?

The fact is, you haven't a clue about anything you run your dumb mouth about.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
A biker killed is about as much worthy news as a grasshopper hitting a windshield.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JeffA
Texas ain't had any real cops since Woodrow Call and Gus left for Montana.

Even those two were known to steal from the Mexicans on occasion.

maybe Gus can get a poke ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Gotta be.....
🤔🤔🤔🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄😄

Not all seats are created equally, nor are us humans. The spandex shorts package things up snugly, so that you don't have dangly bits walking all over the place and they make saddles with large, completely open relief channels to eliminate taintular pressure.
It's the seats PB...
It's the seats...
😄😄😄😄😄

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HitnRun
A biker killed is about as much worthy news as a grasshopper hitting a windshield.

Especially one from Vermont that ruined the lives of two Austin based bicyclists.

This is even better than the flash mob dirt bike kid bursting into flames.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

(Tip) They have tits.

(TIP)

(Final TIP)

Well dipshciet if they let her leave, they obviously didn't have PROBABLE CAUSE to arrest her. I'm sure that basic fact is over your head. Unless you believe a "non denial" is proof of guilt lol

Apparently you want police to kidnap people prior to developing an actual case? Falsely charge people based off hunches?

The fact is, you haven't a clue about anything you run your dumb mouth about.

They'll have her shortly..

[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
So you do concede you are completely clueless, perfect.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,474
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.