Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Virginian2
Maybe 30% are more concerned with Biden's replacement.
Or 30% realize Biden ain't the problem, and time would be better spent eliminating large chunks of regulatory agencies.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No. Endeavor to persevere.

If he’s removed, the same people will be running things, but the door might be opened to something worse, like the Fat Bitch, or Gavin Newsome.

Take control of the Congress, and stifle him until the general election in 2024.

What fresh Hell is this?
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
We can impeach him but there’s no way he’ll be removed from office. The Dems have enough seats in the senate to prevent a conviction. Should he be removed? Absolutely, but it’s not going to happen. The impeachment process was already turned into a political farce by the democrats when they impeached Trump over nothing. I actually don’t have a problem with the reps doing the same to Biden because I’m of the firm belief that if Congress is embroiled in that then they’re not doing things to screw up the country. Don’t think for a minute that it’ll get rid of him though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I’d prefer to build a wall around DC and fill it with water cement.

fyp

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Exactly. Impeach him? Who the hell would we replace him with? I want him there for the next two years. He's the best argument there is for a new republican president.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nope. Let it burn. It would help rally the commies against us this fall. No up side to it from where I stand.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Damnit all anyhow.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
So there are more of them then US..
Hahahahaha ..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by philgood80
If we had legit election security, a huge house majority in Nov could impeach Joe, then Kamala and get a respectable speaker as President.

Then again, if we had legit election security, Joe wouldn’t be an issue.

Jim Jordan, Josh Hawley or some other young ass kicker.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
We can impeach him but there’s no way he’ll be removed from office. The Dems have enough seats in the senate to prevent a conviction. Should he be removed? Absolutely, but it’s not going to happen. The impeachment process was already turned into a political farce by the democrats when they impeached Trump over nothing. I actually don’t have a problem with the reps doing the same to Biden because I’m of the firm belief that if Congress is embroiled in that then they’re not doing things to screw up the country. Don’t think for a minute that it’ll get rid of him though.

Put enough pressure on that pos old coot and he will crack.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What comes after?

The whole clown show needs much, much more than "impeachment".
I agree with you 100% sir!! And that’s the most I’ll say about that on a social media forum that I’m sure all of the alphabet agencies closely watch.

IC B3

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The dumbest possible thing you could do is impeach him. The DEM plan has always been to keep him in office for 2 years and then toss him aside so KamelToe can take over. Impeaching him gives the DEMs exactly what they want. Better to keep him there and take both houses of congress in Nov. That way they can shut him down and keep KamelToe from holding the top spot. As soon as the midterms are a done deal they will begin gearing up for the 2024 election and since they will not let Jihad Joey have another term he becomes a lame duck and whoever the DEMs do run has to seriously distance themselves from this failed administration which means KamelToe is also out of the picture.

Think long term folks, not short term.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
The dumbest possible thing you could do is impeach him. The DEM plan has always been to keep him in office for 2 years and then toss him aside so KamelToe can take over. Impeaching him gives the DEMs exactly what they want. Better to keep him there and take both houses of congress in Nov. That way they can shut him down and keep KamelToe from holding the top spot. As soon as the midterms are a done deal they will begin gearing up for the 2024 election and since they will not let Jihad Joey have another term he becomes a lame duck and whoever the DEMs do run has to seriously distance themselves from this failed administration which means KamelToe is also out of the picture.

Think long term folks, not short term.

Why could an R congress stymie Joe but not Kamela - as all assume she's even dumber than he is?

You're not impeaching him till after said mid-terms and likely R congress either way. So that's not a concern.

Me

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m a no vote for impeachment, not because the SOB doesn’t deserve it but because when Trump whoops his ass for the second time the country will finally see the level of corruption in our country.

He’s only a puppet anyway and his replacement is not any better.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Biden isn’t the problem; he’s merely a symptom. Until the adults in the US take a long hard look at exactly how we got here, not much can be done about it. This will require some pain first. Things get bad enough and people will pull their heads out of their asses and I phones and decide to fix it. At that point, I figure the second amendment will be the tool of choice. I sure hope I’m wrong.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
If the republicans had a nut between them, they’d have started impeachment on day one. Nunes and company had enough just from the Flynn case.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Run him off if doable the good Lord knows he’s guilty enough to hang much less impeach. Matters not who’s next if guilty run them off too. If you got down to piglosi by that time none would care if you just took her behind the barn and knocked her in the head…. The people who pull their strings should be the ultimate goal.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Joe ain’t leaving.

All considerations were made pre-election.

He might croak but he’s safe from impeachment.

Better hope he doesn’t croak.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paul_M
The R's can impeach him all they want, it take a 2/3 majority vote in the Senate to remove him.
The D's in the Senate will never vote to remove because that would be admitting their party platform is a failure.
That would require 67 republican senators. I can foresee some republicans refusing to impeach. Personally, I want to see Joe become incapacitated and then we will move on Kamala. She is disliked so much I'll bet some democrats will vote for impeachment.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Paul_M
The R's can impeach him all they want, it take a 2/3 majority vote in the Senate to remove him.
The D's in the Senate will never vote to remove because that would be admitting their party platform is a failure.
That would require 67 republican senators. I can foresee some republicans refusing to impeach. Personally, I want to see Joe become incapacitated and then we will move on Kamala. She is disliked so much I'll bet some democrats will vote for impeachment.

kwg
I don't think the D's will move to take out Joe. I think they like having someone who is doing what they want. If it blows up it's all on Joe, their political career's don't go down with him.
If they take out Joe and Kamela takes over, she's dumb but they can't boss her around. Look at what happened when they tried to put her in charge of the border. She said no way. She is dumb, but not dumb enough to take the fall.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd say Bidens doing a pretty good job of burning himself down .I don't know where we're going to go from here.... but I see in Atlanta where voting is up 120 + 200%...wtf

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (19rabbit52, 007FJ, 222Sako, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 29aholic, 43 invisible), 1,736 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,015
Posts18,520,703
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.